Check your account email address ×

Soupkid Lives On

soupkid

Whatever 'reaper tries to tell you, don't do it! Stay here with us!

Besides, I might need another engine hauled down here!

:)

All kidding aside, hope you're feeling better, and most importantly..... able to snowmobile this winter!

Edited by Puzzleboy

You are truly one of the guys with the worst luck that I have ever come across....if it was not for bad luck, you would no luck at all!!!

If I am not mistake you work for yourself, in the HVAC world, or something along those lines, how are you managing as I assume you have been off work for a bit now?

I am guessing your back issue is not so bad now with this next shitty chapter of your life....did you ever get the back thing sorted out?

This might be of some help to you and your back issues......I recently went through some Dr. searching/probing to find out why my shoulders ache and hurt like they do, tests the doc did came back as normal, not even arthritis, which is what I expected the reason to be. So decided to see a chiropractor next that some family highly recommended, learned a bunch of stuff about the spine & other stuff, he did some x-rays, and other things, that points to the nerves in my spine up near my shoulders that are in the process of being pinched so to speak by my vertebrae's, that are slowly starting to arch in the opposite direction. Same things happens in any other parts of the spine affecting other nerves in other parts of your body. So I am going go through his recommended "adjustments" and see if there is improvements. 

I hope too that you are feeling better real soon, that thing heals up fast and you stick to the bun, buns in the future.....although a women like that might kill you too, but with a smile on your face though :)   

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

You are truly one of the guys with the worst luck that I have ever come across....if it was not for bad luck, you would no luck at all!!!

If I am not mistake you work for yourself, in the HVAC world, or something along those lines, how are you managing as I assume you have been off work for a bit now?

I am guessing your back issue is not so bad now with this next shitty chapter of your life....did you ever get the back thing sorted out?

This might be of some help to you and your back issues......I recently went through some Dr. searching/probing to find out why my shoulders ache and hurt like they do, tests the doc did came back as normal, not even arthritis, which is what I expected the reason to be. So decided to see a chiropractor next that some family highly recommended, learned a bunch of stuff about the spine & other stuff, he did some x-rays, and other things, that points to the nerves in my spine up near my shoulders that are in the process of being pinched so to speak by my vertebrae's, that are slowly starting to arch in the opposite direction. Same things happens in any other parts of the spine affecting other nerves in other parts of your body. So I am going go through his recommended "adjustments" and see if there is improvements. 

I hope too that you are feeling better real soon, that thing heals up fast and you stick to the bun, buns in the future.....although a women like that might kill you too, but with a smile on your face though :)   

I work for a world known HVAC company not myself.

My back issue is what is really killing me

I plan on being ŕeady for sledding season

No still a couple months.

I have a vacuum dressing on it now ( just as it sounds a vacume pulling the discharge out of the wound) it's a much more efficient than packing the wound.

Once the vac is gone it will give me some more mobility.

8 hours ago, soupkid said:

No still a couple months.

I have a vacuum dressing on it now ( just as it sounds a vacume pulling the discharge out of the wound) it's a much more efficient than packing the wound.

Once the vac is gone it will give me some more mobility.

Packing a wound has to be the worst.  Awful to see or have done. 

This vac dressing is pretty neat and helps the healing process incredibly.

It has a constant vacume on the wound drawing all the fluid off where a packing would just absorb the fluid.

The wound has a packing material in it to allow the fluid to flow to the pump.

The packing material looks like the foam you would find at fabric land.

20161017_122626.jpg

The advancements in treatment are amazing.  If they packed that size of wound you wound be months longer to heal and have increase risk of infection.

And it feels god awful when they shove in the packing.  They told me to take lots of advil before going to clinic every day.  

5 hours ago, soupkid said:

Well I've had all kinds of tests done and they are sending me home today on IV antibiotics.

Sounds like you should stay away from that camp.

Last couple times you talk about it on here your back to the hospital.