Check your account email address ×

Bad Day at The Bagel Shop..Short Man Syndrome

WTF? :lol: 

in 2007 I was standing in line at the corner coffee cafe in Aspen CO. There was short little fuck with a bad combover berating this gorgeous tall blonde that was with him. He’s yelling at her, saying that his therapist told him that she was fucking up his head. He probably stood 5’4”. No doubt some weird producer type. She just stood there with a Xanax gaze. Fucked up rich people. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If he was even shorter fatter older and looked like a cock he would be Ballsack :lmao:

I heard that the beer drinking fags really like you. You stand waist height with a flat head. You’re a real keeper. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I heard that the beer drinking fags really like you. You stand waist height with a flat head. You’re a real keeper. :lol: 

You're  not only a fucking shitforbrains brain dead FUCK, but you tell massive fucking :lies: Faggot 

8 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You cannot even admit it when it is right there in black and white for all to see. there is really something wrong with you.

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Lying CUNT posts what? :fuckoff:

Excellent entertainment!  I’d have probably put my knee into that dipshit’s face that tackled him.  For no other reason than that little guy was making my extremely poor decision to stand in line at a god damn bagel shop worth it with a nice show.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Excellent entertainment!  I’d have probably put my knee into that dipshit’s face that tackled him.  For no other reason than that little guy was making my extremely poor decision to stand in line at a god damn bagel shop worth it with a nice show.  

The little shrimp was the only guy in the shop that you could’ve taken down. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The little shrimp was the only guy in the shop that you could’ve taken down. :lol: 

I think that was you!  I saw that other retard getting ready to roll you and could’ve stopped it but figured, why not let him go at you for a second?  :lol:

How’s that gonna look on your Christian Singles dating profile now?  Likes: “ I enjoy hate filled rants, bagels and taking beatings in bagel shops.  Also, long, lonely walks on the beach.”

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that was you!  I saw that other retard getting ready to roll you and could’ve stopped it but figured, why not let him go at you for a second?  :lol:

How’s that gonna look on your Christian Singles dating profile now?  Likes: “ I enjoy hate filled rants, bagels and taking beatings in bagel shops.  Also, long, lonely walks on the beach.”

:lol:

Christian singles. Lol. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

There's a pic floating around on Instagram of that sawed off little bitch talking to a cop outside.

He we should feel sorry for short people.   We feel sorry for everyone else who isn't at least a 6' tall white male. :lol:  

Key there is step outside and let him make the first move.   Make it as legal as ass kicking as possible.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Key there is step outside and let him make the first move.   Make it as legal as ass kicking as possible.  

Can’t really ask somebody to “step outside” anymore either.  Even if they follow, the one asking will be identified as the instigator no matter what was going on inside.

Best bet is to laugh at and jokingly berate somebody like this until they work themselves up into attacking.  

I’d bet the guy that rolled him is in a bit of a spot right now.  I didn’t see much in that. video that justified that action.  Plus, now he is “the big guy” that beat up some poor little mouthy guy in a bagel shop.  Ewww.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Can’t really ask somebody to “step outside” anymore either.  Even if they follow, the one asking will be identified as the instigator no matter what was going on inside.

Best bet is to laugh at and jokingly berate somebody like this until they work themselves up into attacking.  

I’d bet the guy that rolled him is in a bit of a spot right now.  I didn’t see much in that. video that justified that action.  Plus, now he is “the big guy” that beat up some poor little mouthy guy in a bagel shop.  Ewww.

He asked to step outside.   Should have just kept silent and walked out there.