• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

OK, I went along with your request and the faggots violated the truce!! Bussman, Woodtick, and Tomato.

Don't blame me, I stood by my word, blame these fuckin' faggots for messing the thread up. These fuckin' faggots ruined the thread, not me. 

Ok fine.

But do me this please;

If you want to retaliate against those that have done you wrong, make meme's about it.

Like if you want to meet someone behind Sandy's sub shop, make a meme of Mike Tyson beating the fuck out of Erkel or something.

Or maybe something with them bleeding over your wood pile or something....

Just make it funny for fuck sakes....

17 minutes ago, Legend said:

Ok fine.

But do me this please;

If you want to retaliate against those that have done you wrong, make meme's about it.

Like if you want to meet someone behind Sandy's sub shop, make a meme of Mike Tyson beating the fuck out of Erkel or something.

Or maybe something with them bleeding over your wood pile or something....

Just make it funny for fuck sakes....

What do ya' think I am, a computer nerd!! I got massive chain saws to run, trees ta' cut, huge driveways ta' plow,  over two miles of property boundaries ta' post, deeer ta' hunt, and a million other things ta' do. 

I don't know how ta' post them goddamn faggotty MEEMEEES!! If I knew how to post them, I would have done it a long time ago, goddamnit!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

What do ya' think I am, a computer nerd!! I got massive chain saws to run, trees ta' cut, huge driveways ta' plow,  over two miles of property boundaries ta' post, deeer ta' hunt, and a million other things ta' do. 

I don't know how ta' post them goddamn faggotty MEEMEEES!! If I knew how to post them, I would have done it a long time ago, goddamnit!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well then, hit the road. This is a Meme thread.:crazy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

Well then, hit the road. This is a Meme thread.:crazy:

Listen, you meat-slapper, did you read above where I agreed with Legend to not post on this thread, as long as the faggots didn't post any shit against me??? It's right above here, read it you kumquart. So what did the faggot bitches do.........................they posted against me on the next post!!! 

So, if you got a problem with me on this thread................attack AWFUL KNAWFUL and the faggots that posted against me. 

10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Ive seen your woodpiles.

Perhaps you should spend more time outdoors making wood.....

On 12/13/2017 at 12:02 PM, polaris550 said:

BWAHAHAHA! Look at those puny, 135 pound faggots, in their Erkel pants!! LMAO!!! 

Then look at these MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS !!! LMMFAO!!! 

Go ahead, tell your co-workers some asshole on the sled-site's arms are the same size as a Jonsered 2156!!! LMMFAO!!  :owned: To the " MAXIMUM MAX " !!!P8170169.thumb.JPG.0662a462b3df17743f05608364e5a68f.JPG

jesus you been posting the same pic for 6 years

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It's all he's got. He spent his whole months cheque paying that midget to pose like that!

OK, let's see your pics, faggot. Was that you on the couch with Lilly? OMG!!! Your stomach looks like a beach ball!!! Post some pics of you holdong a sneaker in your left hand, you fake, DUPE, faggot, FAGGOT-BITCH. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

OK, let's see your pics, faggot. Was that you on the couch with Lilly? OMG!!! Your stomach looks like a beach ball!!! Post some pics of you holdong a sneaker in your left hand, you fake, DUPE, faggot, FAGGOT-BITCH. 

That guy's 68 years old! You send a maskless pic of yourself holding a sneaker with your spelling bee trophy in your ass, standing on one foot, sucking a carrot first. 

Then I'll think about it.

Edited by awful knawful