Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

28577918_10215589255543478_2083272244262

Spot on!   :lol: 

One of the reasons I said fuck it.    Couldn't even get guys together to ride locally.   When the snow comes, you have to ride. A lot of times there is no next week.   

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Spot on!   :lol: 

One of the reasons I said fuck it.    Couldn't even get guys together to ride locally.   When the snow comes, you have to ride. A lot of times there is no next week.   

yup,  we get snow liek we are supposed to i am driving 7 hours to ride for 8 on Saturday.  fortunately most weekends at camp we have 2-5 guys plus another 5-6 with camps in town so theres always someone to ride with if you want.  although honestly I am not beyond doing a nice 200-250 mile solo loop,  it's kinda nice sometimes.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  we get snow liek we are supposed to i am driving 7 hours to ride for 8 on Saturday.  fortunately most weekends at camp we have 2-5 guys plus another 5-6 with camps in town so theres always someone to ride with if you want.  although honestly I am not beyond doing a nice 200-250 mile solo loop,  it's kinda nice sometimes.  

In the early 90/s I was doing a job in Bloomington VT . Stayed in Colebrook. 3 nights a week I would ride to derby for dinner after work. Almost always solo.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I never had any problem riding solo until I got stuck , bad.  Wasn't even fully dressed for it. One of those throw the boots, helmet,  and go, after work.  I thought I was going to die out there that night trying to drag that sled out by myself.  After that I decided I was too old for that shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I make sure i don't do anything stupid solo and stay on the beaten path because thats always a concern.

Yeah thats the key :lol: And I only ride solo during the day and on trails with other sleds out. If something happens you wont get stranded. 

Just talked with one of my buds who was up in NW WI last weekend (he rides with a bunch of fucktards he grew up with and there is always carnage) and they went out drinking in a snowstorm and then decided to ride the lake back to cabin. Couldnt see shit on the lake and they got lost and then fell into a marsh at 3am. Then one of the drunk fucktards walked off by himself. My buddy ended up going to someones house and knocking on the door (at 3am). The home owners were nervous so they called the cops. Cops show up, my buddy is all wet and fucking cold and doesnt know wtf he is. Drives my buddy back to their cabin and then the cops and the rest of the drunken crew go searching for the missing drunken asshole. They find his drunk wet ass about 5am, nearly dead. I havent ridden with those guys in about 18 years. Some things never change... 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah thats the key :lol: And I only ride solo during the day and on trails with other sleds out. If something happens you wont get stranded. 

Just talked with one of my buds who was up in NW WI last weekend (he rides with a bunch of fucktards he grew up with and there is always carnage) and they went out drinking in a snowstorm and then decided to ride the lake back to cabin. Couldnt see shit on the lake and they got lost and then fell into a marsh at 3am. Then one of the drunk fucktards walked off by himself. My buddy ended up going to someones house and knocking on the door (at 3am). The home owners were nervous so they called the cops. Cops show up, my buddy is all wet and fucking cold and doesnt know wtf he is. Drives my buddy back to their cabin and then the cops and the rest of the drunken crew go searching for the missing drunken asshole. They find his drunk wet ass about 5am, nearly dead. I havent ridden with those guys in about 18 years. Some things never change... 

Damn I've got stories like this as well...pretty fucked up(and lucky) when you think about it. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn I've got stories like this as well...pretty fucked up(and lucky) when you think about it. 

With that crew this was nothing. They go up and ride every year, and every time something like this happens. Usually it ends up with someone in the hospital. I really don't have the patience or tolerance for that kind of stupidity. Funny thing is they invite me up every time too. You'd think after all of these years they'd know I'm not going. 

My buddy Bob is not like that at all, but these are guys he grew up with and they are all still friends. He's got a lot to lose and I don't understand why he still goes but I kinda think he feels someone has to baby sit so one of them doesn't get killed. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

x2.  I think I told this story once, but its a good one.  Got a brand new 95 XCR 600 back in the day.  First big storm, me and a buddy plan on loading up the sleds 4 Friday afternoon and heading to VT to ride.  I get over his house, and how another guy he knows wants to come.  They're already 3/4 of the way through a 12 pk, and my buddies skid is out cuz he just figured out he needed hyfax.  2 hrs. later we finally get on the road.  These guys are pounding beers the whole 3 hr ride north, I"m having a few.  More psyched to ride my new sled.  We get there at like 11 pm but we're gonna take a quick burn.  Within minutes, the buddys friend rear ends me, smashes my tail light, rips my seat.  Sled has 5 miles on it.  wtf.  Another couple miles he figures out that his gas tank is leaking and his suit is covered in gas.  Another few miles, he gets stuck bad in a bog.  We figured out that his track was so loose that one of the rails had poked through the track windows.  That sled wasn't going anywhere.  Its now like 1 in the morning, I'm muddy and stink like gas.  We go back next morning and retrieve his piece of unmaintained shit and drag it back to the hotel.  Ruined weekend, banged up sled with 25 miles on it.  I remember thinking what a toolbag the guy was.  Following weekend, we got a big storm down home, and all the locals are getting to gether to ride and have a bonfire.  I'm following that same tool bag down the trail, and he's even more shit faced than he was the week before.  He goes onto this little man made bridge over a pretty good size stream, drives off the side of it, both he and the sled go in the stream as one unit, upside down.  I didn't even stop, and just kept right on going. :lol:    From that point on, I stopped riding with drunks.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  I think I told this story once, but its a good one.  Got a brand new 95 XCR 600 back in the day.  First big storm, me and a buddy plan on loading up the sleds 4 Friday afternoon and heading to VT to ride.  I get over his house, and how another guy he knows wants to come.  They're already 3/4 of the way through a 12 pk, and my buddies skid is out cuz he just figured out he needed hyfax.  2 hrs. later we finally get on the road.  These guys are pounding beers the whole 3 hr ride north, I"m having a few.  More psyched to ride my new sled.  We get there at like 11 pm but we're gonna take a quick burn.  Within minutes, the buddys friend rear ends me, smashes my tail light, rips my seat.  Sled has 5 miles on it.  wtf.  Another couple miles he figures out that his gas tank is leaking and his suit is covered in gas.  Another few miles, he gets stuck bad in a bog.  We figured out that his track was so loose that one of the rails had poked through the track windows.  That sled wasn't going anywhere.  Its now like 1 in the morning, I'm muddy and stink like gas.  We go back next morning and retrieve his piece of unmaintained shit and drag it back to the hotel.  Ruined weekend, banged up sled with 25 miles on it.  I remember thinking what a toolbag the guy was.  Following weekend, we got a big storm down home, and all the locals are getting to gether to ride and have a bonfire.  I'm following that same tool bag down the trail, and he's even more shit faced than he was the week before.  He goes onto this little man made bridge over a pretty good size stream, drives off the side of it, both he and the sled go in the stream as one unit, upside down.  I didn't even stop, and just kept right on going. :lol:    From that point on, I stopped riding with drunks.

Bro, been there. :lol::bc: