Check your account email address ×

This Is Good....If Fox News Covered Trump Like They Did Obama

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps if he had known Republicans didn’t care about the deficit rising by over one third  he would have been able to increase that. 

Que???

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Pete said:

truth hurts.

accept that you are a fuck up in life and move on.

Yep and the sooner you admit that you drove her away you will be able to move on.....hello.....hello....hellooooooooo.......

26 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He didn’t seem to mind the deficits in the US when Obambi was spending his way to popularity. 

Obama’s worse deficits were dealing with the Bush recession and his two wars. 

He was decreasing the deficit until Trump came along. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and the sooner you admit that you drove her away you will be able to move on.....hello.....hello....hellooooooooo.......

That’s a horrible thing that say to someone.  How do you even know it’s true? She probably just woke up to the fact that he was a dumbfuck and it wasn’t an act.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Obama’s worse deficits were dealing with the Bush recession and his two wars. 

He was decreasing the deficit until Trump came along. 

There it is! The lefts instant excuse for years. 

ITS BUSHES FAULT!  :lol:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

your speculation is so over the top im LMAO..

fuck you are a idiot..

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmy the wet brain has been a cunt since he discovered that he’s a hero to Kneeshot for being an ignorant cunt .  

7AC27790-D9FA-42B3-B8D6-07B835A2F530.jpeg

Looks like Smales sleeping on the floor.  Hes so fucking lazy it wouldnt surprise me....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Driftbitch playing the victim again.  

Its like predictive text with that pussy. 

Your reading skills suck limpdick.  I think regularly describing someone as a crackhead was a bit out of line, but Jims right for a change....i guess anything goes in here.....ya fuckin shemale.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your reading skills suck limpdick.  I think regularly describing someone as a crackhead was a bit out of line, but Jims right for a change....i guess anything goes in here.....ya fuckin shemale.  :lol: 

Poor driftbitch.  There's never been a line you don't cross to take cheap shots. But then you run back across it and cry victim when something is aimed at you.  

Go get some water for the horses stable boy.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor driftbitch.  There's never been a line you don't cross to take cheap shots. But then you run back across it and cry victim when something is aimed at you.  

Go get some water for the horses stable boy.  

Difference between me and you, along with that mouthy dipshit Smales, is Ive met a bunch of people from these forums, and they know who I am.  Some have been to my house, many Ive ridden and hung out with, and go back years.  For all we know about you, you live in mommys basement and are typing on a borrowed cimputer.  Im not afraid to let people know who I am.  You hide under a rock.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Difference between me and you, along with that mouthy dipshit Smales, is Ive met a bunch of people from these forums, and they know who I am.  Some have been to my house, many Ive ridden and hung out with, and go back years.  For all we know about you, you live in mommys basement and are typing on a borrowed cimputer.  Im not afraid to let people know who I am.  You hide under a rock.  

Weird part is they all think you're a dumb fuck.  

Not weird considering that you are a dumb fuck. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know right....these  idiots never disappoint.....btw Shelly the Creep I used that term first to describe you  years ago but not surprising you can't think of anything on your own.   :lol:

Damn.  So now I can't even comment about a funny name calling?

Whew!  A nice victim you are making of yourself here.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird part is they all think you're a dumb fuck.  

Not weird considering that you are a dumb fuck. 

Im guessing your iq is slightly below room temperature.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Pete said:

your speculation is so over the top im LMAO..

fuck you are a idiot..

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like Smales sleeping on the floor.  Hes so fucking lazy it wouldnt surprise me....

36 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not sleeping, passed out. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good god what a passel of big mouth cunts! 😂

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Que???

Was that too cryptic?  You see, your buddy Trump increased spending by 4 dollars for every dollar he is taking in tax revenue. Therefore he's driving the deficit higher. Had Obama known you didn't care about the deficit he could have bought more jobs as well. 

But I do recall up until Trump came to power you were pretty upset about the deficit and debt. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

From the guy that started on second base, is still on second base and thinks he hit a home run. 

Have my own office of a Fortune 500 company,  Picking this little 450 hp sedan up this afternoon.  Almost doubled the amount of rental properties to over 30, since dad passed away 10 years ago.  Yeah my life is horrible and I’ve had no success from hard work.  😂🖕

1A6D96B3-BCF1-44C0-8988-D0C0981E1A2D.jpeg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Have my own office of a Fortune 500 company,  Picking this little 450 hp sedan up this afternoon.  Almost doubled the amount of rental properties to over 30, since dad passed away 10 years ago.  Yeah my life is horrible and I’ve had no success from hard work.  😂🖕

1A6D96B3-BCF1-44C0-8988-D0C0981E1A2D.jpeg

Some scuff marks.