Check your account email address ×

How the media ignores George Conway screwing over his wife because he's shitting on Trump

That guy has been a complete tool to his wife since day one.  He has no respect for her or her job.  THERE'S NO WAY HE DOESN"T BEAT HER.

Where's his chin?  Jesus.  Looks like a real worthless pile of shit.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That guy has been a complete tool to his wife since day one.  He has no respect for her or her job.  THERE'S NO WAY HE DOESN"T BEAT HER.

I bet dinnertime in their home yesterday was very entertaining. :lol: That guy sure is butthurt about not getting the admin job he so desired.

Guy speaks the truth about Trump while his wife lies all the time and he’s the bad guy for not respecting his wife. 

Meanwhile these Dumbfucks defend trump for fucking skanks while his wife was home with their newborn. 

Trumpsters are consistently stupid. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's under no obligation to suck Trump cock just because his wife does.  he's far more truthful about trump than his wife therefore he is in the right

Besides it would be weird for him and KellyAnne to be gobbling the same cock. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Guy speaks the truth about Trump while his wife lies all the time and he’s the bad guy for not respecting his wife. 

Meanwhile these Dumbfucks defend trump for fucking skanks while his wife was home with their newborn. 

Did you see that McDougal girl? 

You would have to be a certified, registered faggot, NOT TO FUCK HER!!!   

Well, I guess we know where you stand. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Witch one?

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you see that McDougal girl? 

You would have to be a certified, registered faggot, NOT TO FUCK HER!!!   

Well, I guess we know where you stand. 

She fucked Trump. She's a skank.

Looks good on paper. But she's a skank. So is Melania she got what she deserved and at least she'll come out of this deal rich.

Unlike the the American people.  When Trump is done fucking them, they'll be a lot poorer.  Some of them deserve it. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Looks good on paper. But she's a skank. So is Melania she got what she deserved and at least she'll come out of this deal rich.

Unlike the the American people.  When Trump is done fucking them, they'll be a lot poorer.  Some of them deserve it. 

You better put a tampon up your gash...your flow is a little heavier then usual tonight.

:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I hope I have another year like 2017, I made a bundle in the market.

I'm also gonna' regret not selling some land, it's in demand now. 

Thanks Donny. 

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he's under no obligation to suck Trump cock just because his wife does.  he's far more truthful about trump than his wife therefore he is in the right

Horse shit.  Aside from the fact that he looks like a stunt double for Chaz Bono, he’s an attention whore tool bag.  The ONLY reason he gets ANY attention is because of who he’s married to.  And Insuspect the marriage in done, soon.  He’s out there completely sabotaging his own wife and her job as spokesman.

Edited by DriftBusta

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re a toothless skank too, hiding in anonymity while twisting up what people have discussed about themselves into fantasy.  Doesn’t get much skankier than that.  Faggot.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Horse shit.  Aside from the fact that he looks like a stunt double for Chaz Bono, he’s an attention whore tool bag.  The ONLY reason he gets ANY attention is because of who he’s married to.  And Insuspect the marriage in done, soon.  He’s out there completely sabotaging his own wife and her job as spokesman.

he might be an attention whore but he's at least speaking the truth about trump unlike his wife.  I can't stand liars and shes a liar just like Trump.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he might be an attention whore but he's at least speaking the truth about trump unlike his wife.  I can't stand liars and shes a liar just like Trump.  

Wasting your breath...Woolie eats the corn out of Trumps shit.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a toothless skank too, hiding in anonymity while twisting up what people have discussed about themselves into fantasy.  Doesn’t get much skankier than that.  Faggot.

I’m sorry for telling the truth about your president. 

But figure it out dumbass. Those women knew they were fucking a drizzled old married guy whose wife was home with a new baby. 

That may be your family values. You might call them good girls but in my book they are skanks.   

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope I have another year like 2017, I made a bundle in the market.

I'm also gonna' regret not selling some land, it's in demand now. 

Thanks Donny. 

Honestly that’s fair.  If you don’t give a shit who or what the President fucks as long as he pays down the debt, makes good financial decisions, makes you rich  and keeps the country safe that’s great. 

Clinton did all that. Republicans wanted him out and the only excuse they had was that he was a sleaze.  

Trump is way worse and suddenly it’s acceptable. 

Obama had 0 sex scandals. Turned around the economy, rebuilt relations with your allies. 

He was so clean Republicans had to make up shit. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Honestly that’s fair.  If you don’t give a shit who or what the President fucks as long as he pays down the debt, makes good financial decisions, makes you rich  and keeps the country safe that’s great. 

Clinton did all that. Republicans wanted him out and the only excuse they had was that he was a sleaze.  

Trump is way worse and suddenly it’s acceptable. 

Obama had 0 sex scandals. Turned around the economy, rebuilt relations with your allies. 

He was so clean Republicans had to make up shit. 

Oh yeah Obama was great! Since Trayvon, the fukken country has been nothing but RACIAL TENSION, and death!!!

Ask the people of Ferguson, Missouri how they like Obie. 

Hey, all the presidents have sucked for years. 

Only good years I can remember in my life were The Reagan Years. 

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It is rather amazing, nor to mention comical as hell