Check your account email address ×

300% Percent spike in border apprehensions

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

I thought the wall wasnt the popular thing...

You better check your notes with slinger.

Popular on the right... Come on man. Take the cross section of Conservatives/Republicans and what they want to do. It’s a wall. The wall isn’t the best use.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Popular on the right... Come on man. Take the cross section of Conservatives/Republicans and what they want to do. It’s a wall. The wall isn’t the best use.

Well  the dems wanted a wall before....now they dont because Trump wants it....and thats the only reason they dont.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well  the dems wanted a wall before....now they dont because Trump wants it....and thats the only reason they dont.

Ding ding ding. Winner.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They may have wanted some barrier method in the past, but I highly doubt they salivated over it like Mr. Trump's base does.  We call B -- S!

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

They may have wanted some barrier method in the past, but I highly doubt they salivated over it like Mr. Trump's base does.  We call B -- S!

:lol2:

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The right thing would be to deport those here illegally when they come in contact with law enforcement in a criminal manner. Because as it sits now many just get turned lose for crimes you and I would be locked up for.

Those here already, numbering over 12M, are already integrated into our economy. They aren’t going anywhere. Just because the law says one thing, doesn’t mean reality is the same. We can’t pull those people out of our workforce. Time to be realistic and grant amnesty. Use that time to then start enforcing the law. Hold hiring business owners to the law. That stops illegals from coming in. If you know there isn’t a job for you, they’ll stop coming. Then the only people left are criminals with no intent of working. We can focus our efforts. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The wall isn’t the fix. Holding businesses accountable is the fix. Whether Dems, Trump, Moto’s Commies, whomever wanted it is irrelevant. It’s just passing the buck and not solving the problem. Demand for labor and supply of labor is the problem. 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The wall isn’t the fix. Holding businesses accountable is the fix. Whether Dems, Trump, Moto’s Commies, whomever wanted it is irrelevant. It’s just passing the buck and not solving the problem. Demand for labor and supply of labor is the problem. 

Why was it a fix when the dems wanted it then?

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Those here already, numbering over 12M, are already integrated into our economy. They aren’t going anywhere. Just because the law says one thing, doesn’t mean reality is the same. We can’t pull those people out of our workforce. Time to be realistic and grant amnesty. Use that time to then start enforcing the law. Hold hiring business owners to the law. That stops illegals from coming in. If you know there isn’t a job for you, they’ll stop coming. Then the only people left are criminals with no intent of working. We can focus our efforts. 

Exactly.

30 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why was it a fix when the dems wanted it then?

Walls and fencing along with other measures were taken, that is why crossings had dropped 90%.

You and many others don't like facts, such as 90% of drugs come through legal ports of entry, 2/3 of illegals are over stays, a wall will do nothing to stop the major problem.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Walls and fencing along with other measures were taken, that is why crossings had dropped 90%.

You and many others don't like facts, such as 90% of drugs come through legal ports of entry, 2/3 of illegals are over stays, a wall will do nothing to stop the major problem.

Another Bingo...these facts are ignored everytime by the build the wall crowd.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

that's exactly what this is about.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

that's exactly what this is about.

What is your take on this Dopo...anything?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is your take on this Dopo...anything?

didn't you just send me a PM saying leave you alone?

fuck you jimmy jerkoff

put me on ignore

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fine let’s say it is the case. They don’t want it because he wants it... Still doesn’t make the wall the best option for the money. That fact doesn’t change.

you are a mindless millennial.. irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

go lay down junior

Just now, Pete said:

didn't you just send me a PM saying leave you alone?

fuck you jimmy jerkoff

put me on ignore

I said I didn’t have time for your bullshit...this isn’t bullshit but I should realize by now that you are just a stupid motherfucker.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said I didn’t have time for your bullshit...this isn’t bullshit but I should realize by now that you are just a stupid motherfucker.

put me on ignore asshole

stop following me around you fucking weirdo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

you are a mindless millennial.. irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

go lay down junior

The “I can’t argue his facts, so I’ll attack him instead” argument. Noted. 

Let’s be real though Atomic Derpo. I’m smarter than you, I’ve done more in my short millennial life than you, I probably make a better living than you, and most certainly women don’t hate me like they obviously do you. My millennial ass would clean sweep you in every regard guaranteed. That’s why you’re so angry. You know your life is a walking failure. Now who is irrelevant?...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

put me on ignore asshole

stop following me around you fucking weirdo

Oh...I’m following your around...really? Sorry dummy but I’m not following you anywhere but I’m also  not letting your bullshit go unchecked.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks