Check your account email address ×

900T

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I cant bring myself to drop 15k.....I want to find one under 10k

I paid 12,700 in December for mine.  I’m sure you could snow check one or get a 19 for cheaper now that the season is half over.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I paid 12,700 in December for mine.  I’m sure you could snow check one or get a 19 for cheaper now that the season is half over.

I've been shopping. Not a whole lot out there

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They’re holding pretty good on price right now. I’ve been looking. Most are still 12-13k plus taxes.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Adding a tune.

Oh I knew what he meant.  I’ve been modding sleds for 40 years, I don’t need any lectures from a wannabe retired sledder.  The cat was under engineered.  The skidoo is not, and did leave some performance on the table.  “Learn my lesson”.  Pfft.  :lol: 

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DriftBusta you’re a sad motherfucker :lmao: The interwebs and your Dump ball licking take precedence over riding buddies :lmao:  

I have lots of riding buddies.  One former one didn’t know enough to stop running his mouth, and I took care of that.  If having a new sled, riding almost every weekend, in Colorado, Quebec and Maine is how you define sad, well that’s your issue not mine.  And you know it’s funny,  some of my buddies are self employed millionaires and to a man, they all support Trump.  

Edited by DriftBusta