Check your account email address ×

Public Opinion on Abortion

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A fetus is one thing but the idea that a woman is basically ready to deliver a baby that is about to leave the womb as a living breathing human and it's permissible to kill that child is incomprehensible. 

I know but those same people have no issue with killing children. Just fetuses. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

his post said the right wingers are emotional over this issue they are.  He said the women and her doctor should make the choices-  he's right.   And the sign was spot fucking on.    

He also said uneducated and what is wrong with being emotional over such a decision?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also said uneducated and what is wrong with being emotional over such a decision?

old white mens emotions are irrelevant unless they are the father of the kid.  and the majority of the anti abortion crowd is lower educated.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

old white mens emotions are irrelevant unless they are the father of the kid.  and the majority of the anti abortion crowd is lower educated.  

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So the father has no rights now? or they do?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

they have a right to be emotional,  they have no rights when it comes to the choice it's the womens body

WTF

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And you’re not part of the decision nor do you know the reasons.  Why interject yourself emotionally between a medical decision. Best left to doctors and the patient? 

So a OBGYN should be able to determine if a emotional distressed woman who is moments away from having a child says abort it because I'll probably kill it anyways. Really has no real training in mental health but says ok. Really, that's ok?

I find it laughable that the Liberals are constantly accusing conservatives of trying to outlaw abortion, when no such efforts are being made. Yet here we are with the lefties trying to expand the practice right up to the point of birth.  Conservatives raise concerns, and are accused of being emotional.   I am pro-choice and always have been for what it is worth 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they have a right to be emotional,  they have no rights when it comes to the choice it's the womens body

so the living and breathing baby is just a part of the womans body? Its not living on its own?

This is an argument that is neither based in science or fact. Its emotional. The poor woman.

The bottom line is this. The woman is pregnant and chooses to keep it. She knows bloody well that she can get injured or possibly death right up and after birth so that's her choice to undertake that with a living and breathing being living inside her.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF

anytime you stick your dick in a women you have to realize she makes the choice,  whether it's to fuck you or what to do about it when she is knocked up.  She wants the kid you pay for 18 years,  she wants an abortion she gets one.  Want to try to cut a deal where you take the kid and she has no responsibility for it feel free to make that argument but end of the day she makes the choice.  

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

So a OBGYN should be able to determine if a emotional distressed woman who is moments away from having a child says abort it because I'll probably kill it anyways. Really has no real training in mental health but says ok. Really, that's ok?

Apparently. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I find it laughable that the Liberals are constantly accusing conservatives of trying to outlaw abortion, when no such efforts are being made. Yet here we are with the lefties trying to expand the practice right up to the point of birth.  Conservatives raise concerns, and are accused of being emotional.   I am pro-choice and always have been for what it is worth 

Its crazy how they can justify killing a baby inside the woman but birth it and stab it and its murder. 

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

so the living and breathing baby is just a part of the womans body? Its not living on its own?

This is an argument that is neither based in science or fact. Its emotional. The poor woman.

The bottom line is this. The woman is pregnant and chooses to keep it. She knows bloody well that she can get injured or possibly death right up and after birth so that's her choice to undertake that with a living and breathing being living inside her.

if the kid can be taken by c section then it should be born,  if it's a choice between the mothers life and the kids life thats the mothers choice.  There certainly should be no abortion because someone doesn't want a kid at any point beyond say 20 weeks IMO

Just now, Angry ginger said:

anytime you stick your dick in a women you have to realize she makes the choice,  whether it's to fuck you or what to do about it when she is knocked up.  She wants the kid you pay for 18 years,  she wants an abortion she gets one.  Want to try to cut a deal where you take the kid and she has no responsibility for it feel free to make that argument but end of the day she makes the choice.  

So your wife gets pregnant and against your wishes says she he is having an abortion...you just say OK and go about your day? 

So a woman carries a baby until normal premature births can survive. 

Doctor: There is a problem, the baby might kill you.

Woman: Ok, then kill it.

Doctor: We can just deliver the baby C-Section or start the birthing process with medication....you can still have it naturally.

Woman:  No kill it.  

The whole point is basically once you get to this point an abortion is NOT about saving the mothers life.   Its because she does't want it.  

• Thanks 1

And that's wrong. No one has any responsibility. Father...……………..fuck you. Don't want the kid...………...kill it. 

Responsibility.

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Yeah forget giving it up for adoption at that point.....kill it so nobody else can have it.   Fucking dumbest pro abortion argument ever.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So your wife gets pregnant and against your wishes says she he is having an abortion...you just say OK and go about your day? 

As the father you can express your opinion,  you can be emotional about it but yes end of the day she gets to make that choice and you can then decide to live with it or pack your bags.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Wasn't it great news when your wife told you she was pregnant? Was for me. The progression of the developement of my sons was a joy. Had my wife been able to abort them at any stage because she was whacked without my say would have destroyed me. Jus' sayin'.

if the kid can be taken by c section then it should be born,  if it's a choice between the mothers life and the kids life thats the mothers choice.  There certainly should be no abortion because someone doesn't want a kid at any point beyond say 20 weeks IMO

Bu that's not what these laws state...……………….

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Bu that's not what these laws state...……………….

if the fetus is viable it should be birthed.  The law says if it's not viable or to protect the mothers health.  DO you really think a doctors going to abort a 38 week fetus rather than performing a c section.