Check your account email address ×

Public Opinion on Abortion

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Too late. He should have thought about that before busting a nut inside. 

You are so respectful of women....except when you are cheating on your wife. More fraud...priceless.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it possible for you to have an actual discussion about issues without being such a fucking prick? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so respectful of women....except when you are cheating on your wife. More fraud...priceless.

:read:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Discussion of course but the ultimate decision is hers.....and if there’s a medical reason the ultimate decision is ultimately hers and her doctors.  My opinion matters but it’s not the determining factor.  

Same as when you get her knocked up and want her to abort and says fuck you - I’m having it.  Do you drag her into the clinic to suffice your opinion on the matter?  

Good post! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but he proudly admitted he was cheating on his wife yet now he wants to lecture about respecting them....he is a fraud. 

Yeah I read the posts.....not your issue or my issue. Everyone has their reasons.  How about you stay on topic? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but he proudly admitted he was cheating on his wife yet now he wants to lecture about respecting them....he is a fraud. 

I would never force my wife or my side chick to carry my baby if that makes a difference.. 

Go online and REALLY watch an abortion or see the pictures and tell me you think it should be legal then.  :pc:

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Discussion of course but the ultimate decision is hers.....and if there’s a medical reason the ultimate decision is ultimately hers and her doctors.  My opinion matters none and when I want to feel my balls I need to ask her.  

Same as when you get her knocked up and want her to abort and says fuck you - I’m having it.  Do you drag her into the clinic to suffice your opinion on the matter?  

Medical is one thing, most married couples discuss having the child and what if through various scenarios.  You are equal partners, your wife's health is your primary concern, the fetus second, there should be no doubts. 

Now knocking up some strange is another matter.  The woman does not want the child period, there is no medical issue in 98% of the cases.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Go online and REALLY watch an abortion or see the pictures and tell me you think it should be legal then.  :pc:

There are a ton of medical procedures that would turn your stomach, should we ban those as well? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

There are a ton of medical procedures that would turn your stomach, should we ban those as well? 

They are for saving life not taking it.   What a completely obtuse comparison.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Medical is one thing, most married couples discuss having the child and what if through various scenarios.  You are equal partners, your wife's health is your primary concern, the fetus second, there should be no doubts. 

Now knocking up some strange is another matter.  The woman does not want the child period, there is no medical issue in 98% of the cases.

Being married does not make you an equal partner with the autonomy of her body.  That says a lot about your mindset and belief that you have control.  Are you in an arranged marriage? 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Pro Choice :thumb: 

But this "up until one day before birth" stuff... :wtf: 

Because this is a huge issue.  There are probably the same amount of women who would carry a kid for 8-1/2 months and arbitrarily decide to abort as there were iSIs agents in the caravan. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They are for saving life not taking it.   What a completely obtuse comparison.  

Your view is antiquated, emotional, and about control.  Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Last one I watched was a knee or hip surgery that involved a sledge hammer 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do the videos of American bombs killing women and children illicit the same response from you?

Just now, motonoggin said:

So are late term abortions, you fucking mook.

Wrong you fucking moron.   The baby can just be taken C-section.   Do your research there is absolutely no medical reason to kill the baby to "save" the mother in the third trimester.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do the videos of American bombs killing women and children illicit the same response from you?

Depends.    

Edited by Highmark