Check your account email address ×

Loonie Tumbles As Saudis Start Dumping Canadian Stocks & Bonds

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

America will kiss SA ass as long as Iran exists. Sad but true.

Shame we don't lay off Iran and tell the Saudis to get fucked....shit is all bass ackwards! 

It's fun to make fun of the imbecile Trudeau and all , but at the end of the day , Canada is 100% right on this one .   Who the fuck are we to make fun of them for standing up for womens rights ?  Isn't that one of the go to subjects from the RWWs when the subject of why the hell we are over there comes up ?    Fuckin hypocrite clowns .  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's fun to make fun of the imbecile Trudeau and all , but at the end of the day , Canada is 100% right on this one .   Who the fuck are we to make fun of them for standing up for womens rights ?  Isn't that one of the go to subjects from the RWWs when the subject of why the hell we are over there comes up ?    Fuckin hypocrite clowns .  

Hes not though.  In canada he is supporting culture over womens rights, now he is doing the reverse.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's fun to make fun of the imbecile Trudeau and all , but at the end of the day , Canada is 100% right on this one .   Who the fuck are we to make fun of them for standing up for womens rights ?  Isn't that one of the go to subjects from the RWWs when the subject of why the heel we are over there comes up ?    Fuckin hypocrite clowns .  

Not sure this was the hill to die on :dunno: 

oh and :finger3: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hes not though.  In canada he is supporting culture over womens rights, now he is doing the reverse.

I know , but you get the gist of what I'm sayin tho .   Where are these guy's when the shoe is on the other foot .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not sure this was the hill to die on :dunno: 

oh and :finger3: 

Put Bush or Trump in his place and you RW whackadoodles would be calling for an immediate and all out invasion of Saudi Arabia in the name of women and civil rights .   The nooks are right for standing up on this one .    :bc:

:finger2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's not the what but the how.  This is how countries die.  Troody shot his face off "in the name of people-kind"....and ironically, risked it all by doing so.

I think SA is now scaling back their actions to prevent Canada from diving deeper.  This was a foolish and rash action by a foolish and inept leader.  Seriously, SMH

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I know , but you get the gist of what I'm sayin tho .   Where are these guy's when the shoe is on the other foot .  :bc:

Put Bush or Trump in his place and you RW whackadoodles would be calling for an immediate and all out invasion of Saudi Arabia in the name of women and civil rights .   The nooks are right for standing up on this one .    :bc:

:finger2:

I do.  If Trudeau doesn't condemn some of their actions at home ot means very little.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau is a complete retard but the saudis are sure over reacting on this one. I wonder what the real motive is. Seems strange. 

Yeah.  It's a full on barrage over the bow of Canada.  They are making an example of them I think.  Nobody is going to fuck around with their ideology and get a limp warning.  This was harsh as fuck clearly toward the progressive world movement.  I can applaud that in a way.  But they are gross and hold a shit ton of cards in that fucked up region (and the world).

It is what it is, Troody's boy got cocky and that's a reflection on Canada's leadership.  SA dissaproves of the message.  This is clearly a "row boat ass" moment.

Oops.

Image result for trudeau mad

It appears Trudy is doubling down on this.  Not sure that's a super wise move to test SA's newest Prince who is clearly letting it be known he is "the man" in Saudi.  Eeeeeek.

This may get real interesting.  

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I just hope this makes gas and diesel a lot more expensive in ontario and Quebec 

Hmmmm....what's interesting is the area is slowly pulling in behind SA against Canada and we are staying silent right now.  

Troody sure did make an impression on Trumpy.  This could be what the librilz call a "learning moment'.

Related image

36 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau is a complete retard but the saudis are sure over reacting on this one. I wonder what the real motive is. Seems strange. 

Probably just don’t like their business being meddled in by a raging homo like him.