Check your account email address ×

Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

LEGAL immigrants also work hard for a better life.

In fact probably even a little harder than illegal immigrants......by definition.  :bc:  

What does that have to with your stupid meme and how can you even make that statement? 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What does that have to with your stupid meme and how can you even make that statement? 

1) the meme is in a different thread and as such there is no relation

2) the meme isn't stupid, it's spot on

3) this thread title says illegal immigrants work hard for a better life.  Of course they do, we all (well most of us) do.  LEGAL immigrants go the extra mile, in more ways than one.  Do the math.  :bc:  

2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

1) the meme is in a different thread and as such there is no relation

2) the meme isn't stupid, it's spot on

3) this thread title says illegal immigrants work hard for a better life.  Of course they do, we all (well most of us) do.  LEGAL immigrants go the extra mile, in more ways than one.  Do the math.  :bc:  

The meme is stupid and my assertion about Republicans is correct and not concerned with your math and illegal immigrants do jobs that most Americans including you won't do.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The meme is stupid and my assertion about Republicans is correct and not concerned with your math and illegal immigrants do jobs that most Americans including you won't do.

What part of illegal are you struggling with?  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

LMAO

I want you to find stats that refute what I posted.    You want to degitimize what I posted, lets see your stats Retardo Montobalm 

LMAO

:finger2:

Falling all over your selves to defend illegal immigrants just to win an argument...... smh.  Bunch of bleeding heart morons.

No Jim, you're a bipolar weirdo who really should see a shrink.  We don't even need to get into the career experience.

Degitimize?

Oh great.  Now you’re making up fake words to go along with your fake news and fake reality.

Seek help

10 hours ago, Im4snow said:

What part of illegal are you struggling with?  

What part of lazy Americans unwilling to work are you struggling with?

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Degitimize?

Oh great.  Now you’re making up fake words to go along with your fake news and fake reality.

Seek help

delegitimize....as in pretending illegal immigrants don't come with a bunch of problems......namely starting with being illegal in the first place.....surely a smart guy like yourself could have figured out the typo....

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

All kinds of problems and Woolie has the  made up numbers to prove it!!!!! :lol:

ILLEGALS COMMITT 107% OF RAPES IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!! HEARD IT ON HOWIE CARR OR SOMETHING MAYBE!!

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ILLEGALS COMMITT 107% OF RAPES IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!! HEARD IT ON HOWIE CARR OR SOMETHING MAYBE!!

That's good enough for me! 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Howie Carr is fucking awesome....I mean he doesn't advocate killing cops, or spit food when he talks, but he calls out corrupt pols of both stripes all the time.  You and angry Jim can hang your hat on a post I made that may have been incorrect, lets see how long you two clowns will beat that dead horse.  Meanwhile, you're still morons who still haven't posted a single credible statistic about illegal crime rates.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Howie Carr is fucking awesome....I mean he doesn't advocate killing cops, or spit food when he talks, but he calls out corrupt pols of both stripes all the time.  You and angry Jim can hang your hat on a post I made that may have been incorrect, lets see how long you two clowns will beat that dead horse.  Meanwhile, you're still morons who still haven't posted a single credible statistic about illegal crime rates.  :lol: 

Actual stats have been posted.  You just didn’t like them because they don’t line up with your delusional alt fake reality.

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Actual stats have been posted.  You just didn’t like them because they don’t line up with your delusional alt fake reality.

Man, you are like the last person who should be calling anyone out...Glass House my friend..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

delegitimize....as in pretending illegal immigrants don't come with a bunch of problems......namely starting with being illegal in the first place.....surely a smart guy like yourself could have figured out the typo....

Holy shit, can’t spell, can’t read stats,  get your info from hate groups. 

What a shit show you are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The fuck I didn't but you guffawed and blathered about NPR and liberals.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The operative word......AMERICANS.  Implies legal from where I'm sitting.  :bc:  

Perhaps our immigration policy should be adjusted to allow in more of the lower skilled workers, LEGALLY, to displace the lazy Americans.  Again, I emphasize legally. 

Of note is I haven't seen you bitch about a US citizen, convicted of a crime...... and hence "separated" from his kids.  How inhumane of our justice system, separating criminals from their kids!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

The operative word......AMERICANS.  Implies legal from where I'm sitting.  :bc:  

Perhaps our immigration policy should be adjusted to allow in more of the lower skilled workers, LEGALLY, to displace the lazy Americans.  Again, I emphasize legally. 

Of note is I haven't seen you bitch about a US citizen, convicted of a crime...... and hence "separated" from his kids.  How inhumane of our justice system, separating criminals from their kids!!!!!!!!

Our justice system is fucked and inequitable....didn't realize that was a secret but taking kids away from asylum seekers is far different than felons going to prison and being separated from their  kids but I'm sure you have more than a few equivlancies and excuses to justify your lack of compassion.

On 6/22/2018 at 1:54 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes let’s post MS13 pictures and pretend they are the majority of the people crossing the border. You know what lets’s bring every soldier home from around the globe and station them on the border and get rid of the rest then we can slash the military budget and quit wasting billions and trillions because you guys are all fiscal conservatives.....correct?  

why post that many men ? why not build a,big obstical as,a deturent then only post a few at check points and heavily breached arias ? 

why don't we just adopt Mexico's iligal imagration laws  for word with equal punishment  that can't be seen as racism then . 

fuck am all if you don't have the respect for our counterys laws to bother coming in through proper channels you do not deserve the protection of our laws when you get here or the rights of any person in the US who us here with the legal paperwork .

FUCK EM 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

are you saying there is no work south of the border? bull shit we all know there are a fuck load of manufacturing plants who have move from America every year . so why come here and break the law in the prosses ? they are not all coming for work . it i s not hard to get a temp work visa if truly looki g for work 

yes we have a fuck load of lazy Americans so why do you want to add to the number of hands out at the welfare line .or the number of kids in the classroom who's mom's and dad's are not paying property tax or income tax because they .cant work legit jobs cash only? of the number of people at the emergency room who have never paid in to any system in the US 

you are right we have plenty of lazy fuck heads in America to support  already 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why post that many men ? why not build a,big obstical as,a deturent then only post a few at check points and heavily breached arias ? 

why don't we just adopt Mexico's iligal imagration laws  for word with equal punishment  that can't be seen as racism then . 

fuck am all if you don't have the respect for our counterys laws to bother coming in through proper channels you do not deserve the protection of our laws when you get here or the rights of any person in the US who us here with the legal paperwork .

FUCK EM 

Why not..use our military to defend our borders and yes let's model our laws after a third world country....brilliant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you saying there is no work south of the border? bull shit we all know there are a fuck load of manufacturing plants who have move from America every year . so why come here and break the law in the prosses ? they are not all coming for work . it i s not hard to get a temp work visa if truly looki g for work 

yes we have a fuck load of lazy Americans so why do you want to add to the number of hands out at the welfare line .or the number of kids in the classroom who's mom's and dad's are not paying property tax or income tax because they .cant work legit jobs cash only? of the number of people at the emergency room who have never paid in to any system in the US 

you are right we have plenty of lazy fuck heads in America to support  already 

Most of them want to work IMO and they do jobs Americans  won't.