Check your account email address ×

Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our justice system is fucked and inequitable....didn't realize that was a secret but taking kids away from asylum seekers is far different than felons going to prison and being separated from their  kids but I'm sure you have more than a few equivlancies and excuses to justify your lack of compassion.

LAW BREAKING asylum seekers.  Just to clarify.  :bc: 

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most of them want to work IMO and they do jobs Americans  won't.

So we should just let them come across the border at will?  Or should we have a controlled process for who we let in?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

LAW BREAKING asylum seekers.  Just to clarify.  :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

So we should just let them come across the border at will?  Or should we have a controlled process for who we let in?  

Then get your ass out there and pick produce or work in the slaughterhouses...fuck dude you sit there in judgement in your perfect little law and order  world sounding like a cunt  and my only complaint from the beginning has been with the separation of parents and kids.

I was serious about bringing the troops home from all over the globe, putting them on the border and slashing military spending.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Anyone who sneaks in and gets caught should be sent back imo....no reason to sneak in if you have nothing to hide.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then get your ass out there and pick produce or work in the slaughterhouses...fuck dude you sit there in judgement in your perfect little law and order  world sounding like a cunt  and my only complaint from the beginning has been with the separation of parents and kids.

I was serious about bringing the troops home from all over the globe, putting them on the border and slashing military spending.

What's been wrong with the current set-up for acquiring seasonal help from the south?   I know dairy farmers, produce farmers, tree growers, and none of them are crying the blues that it's hard to find enough help because the government is cracking down on illegals.  They say it's a lot of paperwork, yes, but enough workers as of now are attainable doing it the legal way.

You have any painting houses for you?  During the building boom around here no one could compete with the price of a sheet-rock crew that used immigrants.  They were cheap and fast and worked 7 days a week.  They're all gone now, and whomever was in business at the time is either out on the streets, retired, or working solo with maybe one or two "english" helpers.  The demand for high output vanished when the boom came to a crashing halt.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We're a nation of laws, or we're not.  I'd say do the math, but you'd be fucked.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

We're a nation of laws, or we're not.  I'd say do the math, but you'd be fucked.  :bc: 

Laws???? What a retarded bootlicking fucking faggot you are :lol:

laws are for the peasants now tongue polish that leather you stupid ass bitch 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Laws???? What a retarded bootlicking fucking faggot you are :lol:

laws are for the peasants now tongue polish that leather you stupid ass bitch 

So Ben you don't abide by any laws??? None at all???

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I break laws every single day of my life

That's a nice way of avoiding the question ,,,,, so you do abide by some laws then

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's a nice way of avoiding the question ,,,,, so you do abide by some laws then

You asked a stupid question. Of course there are laws I follow. I've never murdered anyone and never raped anyone and I don't sell crack in school zones. Sweet fuck are you being dense on purpose? 

I have zero issue with breaking any law I choose if it suits me. Laws created by corrupt men are invalid completely. When the fucking pieces of shit writing laws and the assholes in blue enforcing them are held to the same standard then maybe I will have a little more respect for our nation of laws

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You asked a stupid question. Of course there are laws I follow. I've never murdered anyone and never raped anyone and I don't sell crack in school zones. Sweet fuck are you being dense on purpose? 

I have zero issue with breaking any law I choose if it suits me. Laws created by corrupt men are invalid completely. When the fucking pieces of shit writing laws and the assholes in blue enforcing them are held to the same standard then maybe I will have a little more respect for our nation of laws

So in your own words you're a retarded  bootlicking faggot at times then. Give it a rest with your "rebel" like attitude Ben.  

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So in your own words you're a retarded  bootlicking faggot at times then. Give it a rest with your "rebel" like attitude Ben.  

There is no fucking way your are this dumb. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is no fucking way your are this dumb. 

LOL k.

So what you drive 5mph over the limit without a seatbelt on??? You badass mofucker :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

LOL k.

So what you drive 5mph over the limit without a seatbelt on??? You badass mofucker :thumbsup:

"If you don't break every single law then that means you abide by some laws and are a bootlicker too derp derp derp"

Kill yourself

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"If you don't break every single law then that means you abide by some laws and are a bootlicker too derp derp derp"

Kill yourself

Lmao you're all talk Ben.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Stevo layin a beating ole Ben

:lol:

Stevo is laying a beating on his own pud and that's about it....IM4snowandpenis is just a tryoical lily white high horse type.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stevo is laying a beating on his own pud and that's about it....IM4snowandpenis is just a tryoical lily white high horse type.

Fucking hypocrite dogooders make me sick

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I break laws every single day of my life

So what are we talking here then "Jaywalking" hahahahaha. Come on Ben tell us how you buck the system everyday,,,, what are your daily sins to society

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can't tell if that's a single handed reach around or a double but either way good work

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I can't tell if that's a single handed reach around or a double but either way good work

Well Stinky dropped right to his knees and took you balls deep...that I do know.