Check your account email address ×

Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

Sheesh its like the Adams family in here,,, ya try talking to Lurch and next thing ya know Puglsy is nipping at your heels. It's soooo cute

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sheesh its like the Adams family in here,,, ya try talking to Lurch and next thing ya know Puglsy is nipping at your heels. It's soooo cute

Well you could always go back to your HCS home where there is NOTHING happening.

BTW why is it so dead over there....I like the place but damn it has slowed right down....too many asshole mods? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what are we talking here then "Jaywalking" hahahahaha. Come on Ben tell us how you buck the system everyday,,,, what are your daily sins to society

Go fuck yourself

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you could always go back to your HCS home where there is NOTHING happening.

BTW why is it so dead over there....I like the place but damn it has slowed right down....too many asshole mods? 

It's a sledding site,,always dies down in the summer. I'm sorry Jimmy am I bothering you by being here?? Why are you always telling people to go to other sites???

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's a sledding site,,always dies down in the summer. I'm sorry Jimmy am I bothering you by being here?? Why are you always telling people to go to other sites???

Pfffttt....bother me.....I swat you like a mosquito and the more the merrier even if it is a dopey faggot like you! :thumbsup:

I could head over there and harass Saya so you mods could fall all over yourselves handing out warnings. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt....bother me.....I swat you like a mosquito and the more the merrier even if it is a dopey faggot like you! :thumbsup:

I could head over there and harass Saya so you mods could fall all over yourselves handing out warnings. :lol:

Pffft with 1 click of the mouse you are no more over 'der so take that:lol::thumbsup:. warnings???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah good one:thumbsup: You do know I took a lot of flack just by letting you back in there dude,,,if you want to bite the hand that feeds you feel free to fly right at it over there.

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Saya to the buffet has me on ignore i think over there. :lol:

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pffft with 1 click of the mouse you are no more over 'der so take that:lol::thumbsup:. warnings???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah good one:thumbsup: You do know I took a lot of flack just by letting you back in there dude,,,if you want to bite the hand that feeds you feel free to fly right at it over there.

Yeah I kind of heard that through the grapevine.....fuck I wasn't that bad but guessing there was a certain someone  that was adamant about it.........

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Saya to the buffet has me on ignore i think over there. :lol:

This guy^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why not..use our military to defend our borders and yes let's model our laws after a third world country....brilliant.

I am all for using military at the  border. 

Mexico is 3rd world?  

I still say adopt there imagration laws . if they are  good enough to protect Mexicans from illigal imagration they are,good enough to protect us from people iligaly coming to the united states . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am all for using military at the  border. 

Mexico is 3rd world?  

I still say adopt there imagration laws . if they are  good enough to protect Mexicans from illigal imagration they are,good enough to protect us from people iligaly coming to the united states . 

* GASP *   YOU RACIST!!!  YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN !!!!!!

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most of them want to work IMO and they do jobs Americans  won't.

and why wont americans do those jobs . be honist with your awnser. 

how is a single person with a kid or kids who can't even figure out how to fill out the paperwork for a temp work visa going to hold a job ? especially when the pro iligal people want to prosecute the people who would hire them? 

the fact there have been around 2000 kids separated from the people who took there for a week long walk in the desert then got busted between Apr and may alone  tells me we need more than just a,few agents driving around on atv hopping to stumble on some people trying to get in . those numbers are just the ones,who got busted . busted under the tightest the border has,been in decades . 

yes I think we need more than just servaluance that will just be defunded under the next set of lib cunts who get control .

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, HSR said:

C36102B6-AD68-4520-A6CD-30679832E4AB.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that HSR is a badass but that shithole needs me more than I need them...place is a ghost town.

Tomcat and saya wrecked that place....both are condescending idiots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tomcat and saya wrecked that place....both are condescending idiots.

saya is a total faggot bootlicker......YOU SHOULD LOVE HIM !!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha 1