Check your account email address ×

If these kids wanted to live in America...

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Quit being a capitalist and throw out all your pot growing and processing equipment and move in some bunk-beds  and start housing some poor illegal familys.

Then I'd be breaking the law. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

How does one 'take in' a child or children the government won't let into the country? 

Through the appropriate channels of adoption....  Angelina Jolie adopted kids that weren't allowed in the country until they were adopted by them so you should be able to make an illegal kid legal!!!!  

Google how to adopt a foreign baby/kid and get on it.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Through the appropriate channels of adoption....  Angelina Jolie adopted kids that weren't allowed in the country until they were adopted by them so you should be able to make an illegal kid legal!!!!  

Google how to adopt a foreign baby/kid and get on it.

Yes sir.

Once I do, will you guys be criticizing keeping kids in concentration camps?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes sir.

Get the adoption going and through and we will see........

Can be expensive from what I understand but at least you would be doing something besides making a fool of yourself on the internet.

Edited by BOHICA

Yes sir.

You havn't done a thing yet and you already want to take it to those levels?  Sheeesh, you really are an over-achiever.   I'm not sure that's such a good idea.  Maybe start with just one and see how that goes.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Get the adoption going and through and we will see........

Can be expensive from what I understand but at least you would be doing something besides making a fool of yourself on the internet.

I need a commitment from you or I'll look like a real fool harboring illegal people on a maybe. 

Just now, hayward said:

You havn't done a thing yet and you already want to take it to those levels?  Sheeesh, you really are an over-achiever.   I'm not sure that's such a good idea.  Maybe start with just one and see how that goes.

So I should shelter immigrants if I'm against breaking up families and putting the kids in concentration camps?

I mean, that sounds totally fine. 

• Gold Member

I need a commitment from you or I'll look like a real fool harboring illegal people on a maybe. 

So I should shelter immigrants if I'm against breaking up families and putting the kids in concentration camps?

I mean, that sounds totally fine. 

Im not talking illegal dumb dumb.  Legal adoption is a viable option for you to do for the underprivileged children of the world.

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Im not talking illegal dumb dumb.  Legal adoption is a viable option for you to do for the underprivileged children of the world.

Ok

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

And they control that how????

What a dumb question. Everyone knows that if you want to live here, it's easier if you're born here.

• Platinum Contributing Member

There it is again from more members  here.....remember this standard going forward that says unless you personally do something to remedy an issue you are critical of you cannot comment on it. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There it is again from more members  here.....remember this standard going forward that says unless you personally do something to remedy an issue you are critical of you cannot comment on it. 

It's true though, if they didn't want so many people fleeing central and South America, they'd be down there themselves trying to make things better. 

But they're not so their words are hollow and hypocritical.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, it's better will all bitch with impunity with no skin in the game.

"Yeah, let them in dammit! Yeah, send them......... ---------------------------------------------------------------> over there.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Yeah, it's better will all bitch with impunity with no skin in the game.

"Yeah, let them in dammit! Yeah, send them......... ---------------------------------------------------------------> over there.

:lol:

Fine....going forward nobody can complain or criticize an issue unless they have skin in the game or are prepared to take tangible action.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine....going forward nobody can complain or criticize an issue unless they have skin in the game or are prepared to take tangible action.

It would sure cut down on the fake outrage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am a total isolationist, and anti-immigrationist. 

Seriously, if it were up to me I would notify the world that in 30 days, ANYONE entering the UNITED STATES illegally, WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT. 

I would also give 30 days notice to anyone in the country illegally, to get out or face imprisonment. 

Also 30 days notice to any employer of illegals, will be raided by federal agents, and arrested. 

All young illegal women should be BID ON by white American men, like a cattle auction.  

You're a decedent of immigrants you stupid fuck. "Now that I'm here, everybody else fuck off!!!!111"

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The media comes up with a headline and you react. These are the same corporations you despise to the core. They own you when you react.

Im surprised you get sucked in by this BS.  

Yeah same

this shit has been going on forever and now all of a sudden it’s an issue because their favourite MSM tells them they should be upset. It’s fucking bizarre