Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

On March 12, 2017 at 8:52 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty common specially on the RIGHT

Mike Harris, Brian Mulroney (Largest debt ever) - something Harper (second largest debt ever) should have done and they might have won if so

Borden, Chrétien's to name a few

keep the knowledge flowing

:bullshit:

6 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Winter will be over soon , we need him here to keep us entertained till next winter . 

A bag of weed , a bag of weed ........

For sure, gonna be a while til next winter. 

For Fail Chong, that bag is done before the morning drive to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

That was Trudope and the feds instead of Wynnebag. Now that he has set the precedent how long can it be until Wynnebag makes it illegal for someone to have thoughts that are contrary to LGBTQ lifestyle.

Aren't you glad we are paying for all those radio and TV spots telling us how our saviour Wynnebag is going to resuce us from HER screwup of electricity prices. Just more of a waste and disrespect for the taxpayer. Rather than cutting hydro another 17% scrap all those ads and make the cut even bigger. Mind you cap and trade will take much more from our pockets than the hydro reduction will put back.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ain't ever gonna change twits like Fail.

Sadly she was the best choice at the time, Cons had an idiot running and that is the reason they she won no other reason.  People like you really have no vote since its just based on a party and not substance.  

You will vote O'leary or who ever runs for the cons in the Federal election it doesn't matter who it is.   Your vote is the same every time.  Yet you claim to be informed :lmao:

Me not so much as I vote informed something none of you seem to do - Wynne will drop out so there will be something else to think about, for now Brown seems okay (even knowing his past very well)

Keep it up ONEWAYS

So Wynnebag has an approval rating now under 12% and that was measured after she announced the 17% hydro reduction. The lowest of any premier in Ontario history, On the news today she was asked if she would step down and her ridiculously arrogant statement was that the people of Ontario gave her a job to do and she intends to see it through. She will not be resigning.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-hydro-poll-approval-rating-1.4038387

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/kathleen-wynne-s-approval-rating-drops-to-12-per-cent-poll-1.3339395

I keep hearing she is doing whatever for her grandkids... is she telling her grandkids she is burdening them with massive debt, in particular relative to hydro.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Aren't you glad we are paying for all those radio and TV spots telling us how our saviour Wynnebag is going to resuce us from HER screwup of electricity prices. Just more of a waste and disrespect for the taxpayer. Rather than cutting hydro another 17% scrap all those ads and make the cut even bigger. Mind you cap and trade will take much more from our pockets than the hydro reduction will put back.

True shouldn't be done in this manner and I remember your outrage about the millions Harper spent promoting a program wasn't even real.  :lmao:

ONEWAYS ARE THE BEST

vote O'leary

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sadly she was the best choice at the time, Cons had an idiot running and that is the reason they she won no other reason.  People like you really have no vote since its just based on a party and not substance.  

You will vote O'leary or who ever runs for the cons in the Federal election it doesn't matter who it is.   Your vote is the same every time.  Yet you claim to be informed :lmao:

Me not so much as I vote informed something none of you seem to do - Wynne will drop out so there will be something else to think about, for now Brown seems okay (even knowing his past very well)

Keep it up ONEWAYS

How are things Fail?  No need to comment. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Really good except for the lack of sledding this year

I hope things get better for you and others  in the future. 

Well this year really sucked.  One sled never made it out of the trailer.  Maybe 500km total this year

Hope things get better for you as well. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well this year really sucked.  One sled never made it out of the trailer.  Maybe 500km total this year

Hope things get better for you as well. 

My best ride was from Ormsby Jct to Lake St Peter BEFORE Christmas. Downhill after that.

17 hours ago, 02sled said:

So Wynnebag has an approval rating now under 12% and that was measured after she announced the 17% hydro reduction. The lowest of any premier in Ontario history, On the news today she was asked if she would step down and her ridiculously arrogant statement was that the people of Ontario gave her a job to do and she intends to see it through. She will not be resigning.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-hydro-poll-approval-rating-1.4038387

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/kathleen-wynne-s-approval-rating-drops-to-12-per-cent-poll-1.3339395

I keep hearing she is doing whatever for her grandkids... is she telling her grandkids she is burdening them with massive debt, in particular relative to hydro.

Duguid & McCallion supporting her is laughable. How could he keep a straight face when he called her the most intelligent premier? She was a bloody school trustee w/ an LGBT agenda that once she got into provincial politics steamrolled her to the top. I'm pretty sure her being a lesbian was on the minds of the back room boys in that she could play the gay card @ the hint of any opposition to her policies.

http://wvmetronews.com/2017/03/28/trump-set-to-rollback-coal-regulations/

So when electricity generation by coal ramps up in the US is Wynne & Trudeau going to build a wall to keep the smog out of Ontario? Maybe they can reverse the wiring in all those uneeded wind turbines in SW Ontario & use them as fans to low the smog back to MI & OH.

58da661f8ff72_CoalHoppersToledo.thumb.JPG.6a845e4b003f9c21602b26dd091d4c84.JPG

Anyone travelling on I-75 thru Toledo has seen the strings of coal hoppers next to the highway. I don't think there are any coal mines in the area, so they must be heading to a power plant nearby. Gee I wonder where that smog would go?

Edited by revrnd

31 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Trump promised jobs for Americans and thats what he is going to do it appears.

Unlike Ontario and Canada where we promise jobs and prosperity and deliver doom and gloom.

I take it you get your news from Freedom Sledder :dunno:

Canada just had the biggest jobs gain in a decade but don't let facts get in the way (year 1)

Trump has done nothing so far, he tweets about things, takes credit for them and the sheep go baa baa......   Can't wait to they start mining coal again that no one will buy