Check your account email address ×

Adios

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Die slow motherfucker.....maybe him and Bill Kristol and John McCain can all light each other in fire

Charles is a,extremely bright guy . he is not a bias  hack .

he has,been living a,slow miserable death a long time . his whole life has been a pretty fucked up one I would not even wish on snorider 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he has,been living a,slow miserable death a long time . his whole life has been a pretty fucked up one I would not even wish on snorider 

Dude is a piece of shit

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why

Spent years selling the Iraq war and never answered for it. Fuck em...him and Billy Kristol can rot in their gods hell

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah.  I mostly enjoy his commentary and editorials.  He does a real nice job.  

I’d wish it on Snorider though....but without the success part. Well, that’s not possible anyway.  :lol:

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Spent years selling the Iraq war and never answered for it. Fuck em...him and Billy Kristol can rot in their gods hell

Agreed. He should’ve stuck to mental health. Saving lives instead of sending youngsters needlessly to their deaths in some god foresaken desert. Fuck him and other the bastards that sold us that war. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Agreed. He should’ve stuck to mental health. Saving lives instead of sending youngsters needlessly to their deaths in some god foresaken desert. Fuck him and other the bastards that sold us that war. 

He spent decades twisting the mind of scared old fox news zombies. Their strange affection for him is creepy.

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

such horse shit Greg.  he had an opinion.  the 20/20 hindsight with some of you guys is incredible.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

such horse shit Greg.  he had an opinion.  the 20/20 hindsight with some of you guys is incredible.

He never repented...never admitted being wrong....never even emanated the slightest hint of shame for having been a cheerleader for pure evil. Just when you think all that was bad enough....he's right back on fox a decade later selling more war to chickenhawk gray haired pussies like yourself. 

I hope he dies slow and I hope it hurts.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He never repented...never admitted being wrong....never even emanated the slightest hint of shame for having been a cheerleader for pure evil. Just when you think all that was bad enough....he's right back on fox a decade later selling more war to chickenhawk gray haired pussies like yourself. 

I hope he dies slow and I hope it hurts.

You must admit he was good at his job.  The people he fooled continue to believe in the war and him.  That's some staying power. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You must admit he was good at his job.  The people he fooled continue to believe in the war and him.  That's some staying power. 

Neocons are a scourge.....worse than nazis or tyrannical dictatorships. They commit their insidious acts against humanity under the guise of spreading freedom and American exceptionalism to every corner of the earth. The reality is what they are spreading is the choice between taking our bribes to westernize or being bombed randomly and demonized on the world stage.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

A simple oops from his lips would’ve been nice. He did a good job in mental health. His theories on differential diagnosis for bipolar disorder revolutionalized the treatment of mood disorders. As for his politics and ability to admit fault, Fuck him. Who with half a conscious doesn’t feel awful for getting behind the lies of BushCo? Apparently not him. That fucking Fox News outfit drums the same lies year after year. I’m glad I made a decision not to carry that water. 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like him or not he was an intelligent and reasonable voice, the right is losing a voice of sanity when it needs it the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gydkMLk3UJ0

How is constantly beating war drums for every single itchy trigger fingered administration and advocating for every single imperialist policy blunder "sanity"

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hillary voted for the war

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He did, and one has to appreciate his honesty when discussing Trump and his lack of fitness to be president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFOemNCbppU

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A simple oops from his lips would’ve been nice. He did a good job in mental health. His theories on differential diagnosis for bipolar disorder revolutionalized the treatment of mood disorders. As for his politics and ability to admit fault, Fuck him. Who with half a conscious doesn’t feel awful for getting behind the lies of BushCo? Apparently not him. That fucking Fox News outfit drums the same lies year after year. I’m glad I made a decision not to carry that water. 

Charles lays the out the history the events in Iraq very well in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aep0l7oE-6g

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How is constantly beating war drums for every single itchy trigger fingered administration and advocating for every single imperialist policy blunder "sanity"

Why are so narrowly focused?

No need for an answer as it's obvious that you just like to blather in crazy incendiary talk to rile up @DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Why are so narrowly focused?

No need for an answer as it's obvious that you just like to blather in crazy incendiary talk to rile up @DriftBusta

Narrowly focused...seriously...the guy pushed the biggest and most tragic foreign policy clusterfuck in US History day and night.

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like him or not he was an intelligent and reasonable voice, the right is losing a voice of sanity when it needs it the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gydkMLk3UJ0

Lol, you better keep an eye on your beloved Democrat Party, where the voice of sanity has been non existent for quite some time. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Narrowly focused...seriously...the guy pushed the biggest and most tragic foreign policy clusterfuck in US History day and night.

Not only that but he advocated for its need years later and excoriated anyone who mentioned ending the Iraqi occupation. How fucking dumb would you have to be to hold the fucking asshole in any sort of reverence at all?

Edited by f7ben

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a shame none of you clowns would ever get to sit across the table and debate him.  I bet you'd show him whats up, eh Benny NetanNoClue ?  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not only that but he advocated for its need years later and excoriated anyone who mentioned ending the Iraqi occupation. How fucking dumb would you have to be to hold the fucking asshole in any sort of reverence at all?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its a shame none of you clowns would ever get to sit across the table and debate him.  I bet you'd show him whats up, eh Benny NetanNoClue ?  :lol:  

This dumb^^^^^^^^^^^