Check your account email address ×

"Dad , why do grown men ride 600cc sleds"

f7ben

Just now, snoughnut said:

You must have been to not even remotely realize a Phazer is not seaworthy. :lol:

I was told it wasnt possible and I saw delusional visions of grandeur !!!!!!!!!11

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was told it wasnt possible and I saw delusional visions of grandeur !!!!!!!!!11

I think your cohorts were setting you up, the fact that you guys were riding in memory of my dad, he would have been proud of you....I think. :lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

I think your cohorts were setting you up, the fact that you guys were riding in memory of my dad, he would have been proud of you....I think. :lol:

I was just doing what Larry would have enjoyed watching :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Dad, why do grown men spend $12,000 of a snomobile and work on it until their fingers hurt just to ride two days out of the winter? 

Oddly enough you are pretending to be a little girl and yet you sound exactly the same as always  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Obviously not Zamblowski, he checks out at 68mph and goes and mounts his Blair Morgan sex robot. 

Why would I want a sex robot that is in a wheelchair?  

UGHHH.....tht wasn’t funny at all.

Lakes and streams are not my thing.  Bark collecting on the twisties is what I do.  Stop being a dolt or I’m gonna cease trade negotiations for you with TBB.

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not true at all .....plenty of people have not made it down the river and lots choose to try to not head back up. Like Preston :lol: 

Well Prestone must have a vagina. 

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

Obviously not Zamblowski, he checks out at 68mph and goes and mounts his Blair Morgan sex robot. 

I dont know aboot dat...any 600 ive had recently did well over 90 easy

Screenshot_20180219-231249~2.png

Screenshot_20180219-231302~2.png

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what you mean......she literally said. "Dad...600cc sleds are for little girls like cousin Maija...grown ass men who ride them are straight up bitches"

She said that....I was so proud

She certainly has a potty mouth like her dad. I wonder what else she's heard her dad say? 600 sleds are for guys who are comfortable with the size of their wieners. 1000 = diesels trucks and rolling coal.:slapping:

26 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Yup. I haven't had an 800 get away from me in the twistys yet.

I agree.  600s are almost impossible to shake in the switchbacks up here . Only time to put distance is on a straight, then the woods come again,  then buddy is back on your ass lol.  Lake riding is boring as fuck anyways so that giant straight makes no difference.  But in order to get to a few awesome trails here ,you need to either do a 30min lake crossing...fucking yawn....or ride up the side to get to Gimli... fuckin yawn again 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I agree.  600s are almost impossible to shake in the switchbacks up here . Only time to put distance is on a straight, then the woods come again,  then buddy is back on your ass lol.  Lake riding is boring as fuck anyways so that giant straight makes no difference.  But in order to get to a few awesome trails here ,you need to either do a 30min lake crossing...fucking yawn....or ride up the side to get to Gimli... fuckin yawn again 

I agree, anybody who likes running lakes and rivers also believes this pic awesome also. :lol:

image.png.d57a265da7313997a48509d21cd2d886.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I love gimli that place makes me so happy 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's possible seeing the low mile season I'm having, so where are you at on the mileage so far?

900 I think. I'll be riding 7 of the next 10 days though and one more trip after that if snow allows