Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So no answers from the Einstein’s here?

plenty of answers you just don't like them . all cops get training for this shit . the more tax funded classes they take the more they make  .

they need certain classes for certain detail .

but non of that makes up for who they are little men who took a job to feel powrfull . but again they have a major personality flaw that made them seek out the  job  they have . 80% fucking spineless cowards . again the reason they always show up to calls at least 2 or 3 at a time including traffic stops fucking cunts .   

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

plenty of answers you just don't like them . all cops get training for this shit . the more tax funded classes they take the more they make  .

they need certain classes for certain detail .

but non of that makes up for who they are little men who took a job to feel powrfull . but again they have a major personality flaw that made them seek out the  job  they have . 80% fucking spineless cowards . again the reason they always show up to calls at least 2 or 3 at a time including traffic stops fucking cunts .   

So the cops aren’t showing up to stop the shootings.  “Good guys with guns” have been absent at the mass shootings. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So the cops aren’t showing up to stop the shootings.  “Good guys with guns” have been absent at the mass shootings. 

So you think gun free zones are stupid too 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your on a different planet.

Alice training? Active shooter training?

so neither of you women can answer my question....thanks ladies

Almost all North American police are trained in Immediate Rapid Deployment (IRD) or a variant thereof...  All larger forces would have this training.  It came out of Columbine.  It's based on teams of 2 to 4 officers entering to stop the threat.  The SRO would've most likely had this training.  He should have been fired...not allowed to resign.  If it's true about the oher 3 waiting outside...they should be fired as well.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

no not absent .paid to guard school but afade to go in once shit hit the fan. just like in Vegas hall filled with cops but no one went in . cunts 

27 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Almost all North American police are trained in Immediate Rapid Deployment (IRD) or a variant thereof...  All larger forces would have this training.  It came out of Columbine.  It's based on teams of 2 to 4 officers entering to stop the threat.  The SRO would've most likely had this training.  He should have been fired...not allowed to resign.  If it's true about the oher 3 waiting outside...they should be fired as well.  

Thank you....also regardless of their training basic human such as selflessness and compassion would have dictated that they try and help

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not absent .paid to guard school but afade to go in once shit hit the fan. just like in Vegas hall filled with cops but no one went in . cunts 

There's no reason to act like a hero if you've already been appointed as such. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I would expect (demand) some pretty heavy fall out from this within this department this week.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you....also regardless of their training basic human such as selflessness and compassion would have dictated that they try and help

I'd say a large percentage of red-blooded men would have instinctively been driven to do more than these officers did.  This is a serious black eye for the department/county/state/FBI  It appears, WORTHLESS.  One single officer...ok, he froze, cowardice is a bitch.  3-4 on site waiting for the ice cream truck?  Could you imagine being a parent in that district right now?  Much less one that lost their child?  

SM fucking H.

• Like 2

Just now, revkevsdi said:

20 years of dumbasses claiming more guns will make you safer. Then having the same conversation when it doesn’t work. 

Shut the fuck up you brain dead retarded fucking cunt .....you are so dumb it literally makes my eyes bleed reading your retarded garbage.. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve answered the question many times. Gun free zones are stupid but strict gun laws work. 

Clearly you've seen the beautiful Chicago skyline!  It's magnificent!!!  OR....are we leaving those pesky minorities out of this whole thing for argumentative convenience?

Just now, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up you brain dead retarded fucking cunt .....you are so dumb it literally makes my eyes bleed reading your retarded garbage.. 

This too.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I would expect (demand) some pretty heavy fall out from this within this department this week.

I'd say a large percentage of red-blooded men would have instinctively been driven to do more than these officers did.  This is a serious black eye for the department/county/state/FBI  It appears, WORTHLESS.  One single officer...ok, he froze, cowardice is a bitch.  3-4 on site waiting for the ice cream truck?  Could you imagine being a parent in that district right now?  Much less one that lost their child?  

SM fucking H.

These stories are common. I love the one where the cops wouldn't take their snowmobiles down the trails to rescue the injured sledder because they werent trained in snowmobile rescue. The injured sledder died of his injuries while he waited hours 2 miles down the trail for rescuers to arrive and extract him. Cops exist to steal your money....I have zero use for them at all

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your eyes bleeding is ok with me. A touch of Ebola would improve you. 

Do you dumbasses thing there would be more of these incidences if the US had gone the same route as Australia?

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These stories are common. I love the one where the cops wouldn't take their snowmobiles down the trails to rescue the injured sledder because they werent trained in snowmobile rescue. The injured sledder died of his injuries while he waited hours 2 miles down the trail for rescuers to arrive and extract him. Cops exist to steal your money....I have zero use for them at all

They’d take less of your money if you would stop driving impaired dumbass.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your eyes bleeding is ok with me. A touch of Ebola would improve you. 

Do you dumbasses thing there would be more of these incidences if the US had gone the same route as Australia?

Sweet fuck! Again, with the USA is like Austrailia thing.  FUck me.

Here, from one of your Beta papers:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/opinion/australias-gun-laws-america.html

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They’d take less of your money if you would stop driving impaired dumbass.

I have never had a DUI you fucking idiot and I havent driven anything drunk for many years.....now fuck off and die