Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Just now, f7ben said:

No...it doesn't. It cares about cheap money and loose policy and the cheap money just dried up. An econ degree ain't worth the paper it's printed on. For every econ guy that makes one claim two more say the opposite. It's worse than global warming

Lol. You don’t think over the long run that markets follow trends? Come on. And in my defense, that isn’t my only degree. It is a little witch crafty. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. You don’t think over the long run that markets follow trends? Come on. And in my defense, that isn’t my only degree. It is a little witch crafty. 

:lol: I'm just salty cause I'm always wrong

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The government won't let me save more than 10% in my 401.....that is bullshit

I think you know why. 

Set up your own account after taxes. Invest every month (dollar cost averaging). Long term thinking.

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm at 11% and going to work towards 15%. :bc:

nice. I never had enough extra cash while raising a kid to do that. I never wanted to squander my life when younger by going too lean either. A friend mine never had children. The guy pulled the pin at 48 with $5 million in investments and another $400k in hard assets. Kids are a costly adventure. 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think you know why. 

Set up your own account after taxes. Invest every month (dollar cost averaging). Long term thinking.

Why shouldn't I be able to save the same amount as anyone else in a tax deferred account? That is bullshit. If i put myself in a position to save 18k why shouldn't I be able too

• Platinum Contributing Member

What lab uo with Dumps policies you fucks keep drooling over..... :lmao:

2020 the market will be in free fall just like W's :lmao:   Hear it already.......'cyclical' :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

2020 the market will be in free fall just like W's :lmao:   Hear it already.......'cyclical' :lol: 

Take QE away for Obama and his 8 years was all recession.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

nice. I never had enough extra cash while raising a kid to do that. I never wanted to squander my life when younger by going too lean either. A friend mine never had children. The guy pulled the pin at 48 with $5 million in investments and another $400k in hard assets. Kids are a costly adventure. 

Just think of where you'd be today if wasn't for all that Trailmix , Sandles and the 20 times that you lost your wallet in the mosh pit . :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take QE away for Obama and his 8 years was all recession.

Ifs and buts were candy and nuts we could all have a party 👍

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

the exploding deficit was bad under obama. Somehow we as a nation have got past that silly notion. 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I'm just salty cause I'm always wrong

Well, this saved me from my comment I was gonna fire at you.  I’m all “blue-balled” up about it now too!!! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you drunk lol? You can’t type a coherent thing to save your life right now...

It actually makes as good as sense as any of his ignorant horse shit he flings around..

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the exploding deficit was bad under obama. Somehow we as a nation have got past that silly notion. 

How were g’vent revenues working under his regime?

You DO KNOW how the government makes their money don’t you?

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sounds like a ponzu scheme. Tax Cuts lead to trickle down.

borrowing money today becomes tomorrow’s deficit....brilliant!

Ponzu is what you dip your Peking duck in, not a scheme.  Personally I'm not a fan of duck.  Quack.

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Over the LR it sure as shit does. 

Yes, it sure as shit does. :bc: 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ifs and buts were candy and nuts we could all have a party 👍

And after 10 Trillion is added to your children's liabilities your still a shit for brains and :wrong: about everything. :finger2: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we'll see what happens. Arctic crusty was having a go at me when I told him I was out of the market.  We'll just watch the show. 

You have been out of the market long before it would have mattered any.  Good grief.