Check your account email address ×

False alarm for incoming ICBM sent out in Hawaii

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm....she just lost points with me.  More scare rhetoric:

Washington (CNN)The false ballistic missile warning in Hawaii was "unacceptable" and points to a need for President Donald Trump to negotiate with North Korea directly, Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Sunday.

"We've got to get to the underlying issue here of why are the people of Hawaii and this country facing a nuclear threat coming from North Korea today, and what is this President doing urgently to eliminate that threat?" Gabbard said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Negotiate?   What is there to negotiate?   Every country that has the ability to point nukes at us we now need to negotiate with?   GMAFB.  

They know we can destroy them.   They are not going to bomb us over sanctions.  

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said they are fucking stupid to think he would.   What would he have to gain?  If he attacks the US he is dead period.   Most dictators even if crazy are cowards.  

Many say Hitler was crazy... look what happened there.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well when trumpy is stirring the pot over there, and the state just recently conducted a "rehearsal" for a missile stack, I can easily see why some residents would have been concerned. after all, the message did say something about "being real". this is part of the problem when creating problems where you don't need to. one "slip up" that would not have generated much fanfare before, can now create issues.

Yeah, Trump created this problem with NK.  :lol:  He's been in office a year.  You think people would feel any "safer" if he was cowering to them?  

Just now, 02sled said:

Many say Hitler was crazy... look what happened there.

Yeah he hid in a bunker and put a bullet in his head.   Most of his top leaders were also cowards and swallowed a cyanide capsule.  

Be very clear with NK.   Tell the world we are not going after your people or even you military if the get out of line.   We are going after and killing all the leadership.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Negotiate?   What is there to negotiate?   Every country that has the ability to point nukes at us we now need to negotiate with?   GMAFB.  

Tell that hotty that is clearly trying to move up in the Dem party, not me.  Wait for it....MC already hinted that this false warning was Trumps fault.  :lol:

Image result for sheep in a line

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Washington (CNN)The false ballistic missile warning in Hawaii was "unacceptable" and points to a need for President Donald Trump to negotiate with North Korea directly, Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Sunday.

"We've got to get to the underlying issue here of why are the people of Hawaii and this country facing a nuclear threat coming from North Korea today, and what is this President doing urgently to eliminate that threat?" Gabbard said on CNN's "State of the Union."

We had our politician that thought we could negotiate peace with the Taliban... can't recall which fed it was.

Negotiate.  :lol: Any money they get they just put into more weapons.    

Continue sanctions and make the people suffer until THEY institute change.  It has to come from within unless we are attacked, then we bomb the shit out of every known leadership site they have.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yup... the Vietnam war was supposed to be in and out quickly. It's not the people of NK it's the crazy man running it you have to be concerned with.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What an idiot she is.  Trump is confronting the thread instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, Trump created this problem with NK.  :lol:  He's been in office a year.  You think people would feel any "safer" if he was cowering to them?  

Exactly!  We finally have a president that stopped kicking the can down the road, and recognizes that any deal we've made with them has been a loser.....but yeah its Trumps fault!! :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What an idiot she is.  Trump is confronting the thread instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

Exactly!  We finally have a president that stopped kicking the can down the road, and recognizes that any deal we've made with them has been a loser.....but yeah its Trumps fault!! :lol: 

Decades of failed policy and its all Trump's fault.  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

We had our politician that thought we could negotiate peace with the Taliban... can't recall which fed it was.

You mean Reagan? The guy that armed and funded them so he could “turn Afghanistan into Russia’s Vietnam “

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

he is part of the problem, not all. you can't deny he hasn't created a lot of tense moments in the entire region. two mad men poking each other.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he is part of the problem, not all. you can't deny he hasn't created a lot of tense moments in the entire region. two mad men poking each other.

Are  you scared?   Would you be if you lived in Hawaii?   Serious question.   Its the MSM that is blowing the whole thing WAAAAAAYYYYY out of proportions.  I'm including FoxNews in this.   

We are no closer to war with NK than we have been since the Armistice agreement was signed in 1953.  

"Two mad men."  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What do you suggest in the way of geopolitical strategy Neville?  Sending them more wheat?  Pallets of cash?  Lets hear it.  He's threatening us with nukes..  Should we just let him have South Korea?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean Reagan? The guy that armed and funded them so he could “turn Afghanistan into Russia’s Vietnam “

And lets not forget the man who talked him into it. A democrat congressman from texas named Charles Nesbeth Wilson.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do you suggest in the way of geopolitical strategy Neville?  Sending them more wheat?  Pallets of cash?  Lets hear it.  He's threatening us with nukes..  Should we just let him have South Korea?

:lol:he isn't going to do shit with nukes, against us or SK.

what do i recommend, continue the diplomatic approach, with other countries, minus all the dick measuring talk between two mad men. yes, two mad men. i'll tell you what will happen though, eventually things will resort back to the they were with former presidents, but the trumpsters will consider things a win this time around, because mad man #2 had some cool words to say    :news:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what do i recommend, continue the diplomatic approach, with other countries, minus all the dick measuring talk between two mad men. yes, two mad men. i'll tell you what will happen though, eventually things will resort back to the they were with former presidents, but the trumpsters will consider things a win this time around, because mad man #2 had some cool words to say    :news:

The why do you liberals say Trump is going to cause a nuclear war all the time then?

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

The why do you liberals say Trump is going to cause a nuclear war all the time then?

I meant unprovoked. my concern is that something happens accidentally, as a result of all the commotion trump is causing in the area. if you cannot understand that could happen, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

It worked the USSR left :flush: 

Yup and the Taliban were forever grateful. 

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

And lets not forget the man who talked him into it. A democrat congressman from texas named Charles Nesbeth Wilson.

Always someone else’s fault. I thought the buck stopped at the President. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Not unless Trump acts first. Then he’ll unleash everything he has before the missiles land.