Check your account email address ×

Everything is rigged

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

In case you didnt know, most media sources are owned by the same people. And those people are the ones who put forth these candidates. Corporations are people my friend...

IllusionofChoice-1.jpeg

Yeah and Citizens United was the wrong decision.  Hey if we are a big corp media or entertainment outlet we can try and influence elections with an endless stream of money but if another corporation or individual wants their views known then fuck you.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah and Citizens v. United was the wrong decision.  Hey if we are a big corp media or entertainment outlet we can try and influence elections with an endless stream of money but if another corporation or individual wants their views known then fuck you.  :lmao:

:lol:

I assume you meant Citizens United vs. FEC?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I assume you meant Citizens United vs. FEC?

Yep.   Typed too fast for my thoughts to get out correctly.  :thumb:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Anler said:

From 50 to 6. Few more years there will be less...

Funny NewsCorp is the only one that remotely is right of center.   The rest pretty much all left of center expect CMT on your list.  Hilarious how the left wants to equalize talk radio. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Funny NewsCorp is the only one that remotely is right of center.   The rest pretty much all left of center expect CMT on your list.  Hilarious how the left wants to equalize talk radio. :lmao:

So everybody tune in to News Corp. Those jews are USA all the way!... :lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I think US politics has a much greater impact on Canada than Canadian politics have on Americans.

Absolutley.  but momo is just a right wing quack. Kind of the same way snowrider is a left wing quack. :thumb:

• 1 month later...
On 2016-09-14 at 1:24 PM, SnowRider said:

:canadaflag:

Momo deleted the post this quoted(it was a big fat lie) so I'll quote this so it can be linked.  Momo you've posted more during this American election than you have about Canadian ones ten fold since fs started in 2008.  

You've created ten threads on thr front page alone about American politics. :nuts::flush: 

Edited by Kev144

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Momo deleted the post this quoted(it was a big fat lie) so I'll quote this so it can be linked.  Momo you've posted more during this American election than you have about Canadian ones ten fold since fs started in 2008.  

You've created ten threads on thr front page alone about American politics. :nuts::flush: 

:lies: