Check your account email address ×

Massive tax cuts for the rich....followed by???

f7ben

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All those old people are the ones that have caused the massive deficit and debt not only on federal level but also on state and local levels....  fuckum if they get $100 wacked off there social security check.  Their living high off the hog all these years on the debt of future generations I don’t care if they have to make sacrifices.

Oh yes, seniors fucked the country. I see it everyday. Voting for Republicans to steal their social security and spend it on bombs and tax cuts. They can work till they're dead!

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Doe dumb spent the day licking boots and jacking off to rush Limbaugh. He missed the meat and potatoes. 

Looks like the budgets gonna pass. Things are looking good for Trump....another record on the dow today as well.

Just now, DAVE said:

Looks like the budgets gonna pass. Things are looking good for Trump....another record on the dow today as well.

Oh for sure. They are gonna run that Dow right over the cliff. We will be tired if winning by then. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh yes, seniors fucked the country. I see it everyday. Voting for Republicans to steal their social security and spend it on bombs and tax cuts. They can work till they're dead!

They haven’t spent shit for social security on bombs...  they borrowed the money to bomb.  About 10 trillion worth over the obama years alone.  All those old people were workers during the Bush/Clinton/Bush/obama years when massive amounts of of money were spent on bombs...  their fucking Bernie Sanders savior voted and will defend trillion dollar airplanes till his last breath....  so fuck those old people that contributed a few thousand dollars to social security a year while lining their pockets with future generations wallet...  

old people are boomers and they don’t deserve social security or Medicare.  So I will vote to reduce, reform or what ever to social security just as long as I get to keep more of my money

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They haven’t spent shit for social security on bombs...  they borrowed the money to bomb.  About 10 trillion worth over the obama years alone.  All those old people were workers during the Bush/Clinton/Bush/obama years when massive amounts of of money were spent on bombs...  their fucking Bernie Sanders savior voted and will defend trillion dollar airplanes till his last breath....  so fuck those old people that contributed a few thousand dollars to social security a year while lining their pockets with future generations wallet...  

old people are boomers and they don’t deserve social security or Medicare.  So I will vote to reduce, reform or what ever to social security just as long as I get to keep more of my money

What do you suppose they spent the $2.7 trillion they "borrowed" from social security on? And they already said the tax cuts create a $1.5 trillion deficit increase so cuts will need to be made to social security. What does that mean? God knows when you're being an asshole. 

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm with Grabs on this one .  Once they are too old to contribute then let them croak , why TF should I be paying for them to sit around

I wish they would all die right now. Everyone over 60. 

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What do you suppose they spent the $2.7 trillion they "borrowed" from social security on? And they already said the tax cuts create a $1.5 trillion deficit increase so cuts will need to be made to social security. What does that mean? God knows when you're being an asshole. 

I don’t know what they used it on...  maybe bailing out gm, stimulus package, maybe bombs, maybe on a building 1776 ft tall, who knows...  You have to ask the old people that are on social security on what THEY and their elected politicians spent it on.

i will take a tax break on social security money!

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The economy is running fine....unemployment is basically zero because anyone that wants a job has one. Corporate America is swimming in cash.......why are we as taxpayers giving them more and living with less so they can have more cash?

and when you say they as in corporations you for the most part are talking about stock holders . so again why do you want to lower peoples 401k ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and when you say they as in corporations you for the most part are talking about stock holders . so again why do you want to lower peoples 401k ? 

And as a typical liberal he refers to “giving “ them money , ,,,,, money that is already there’s because as a company they earned it , but somehow liberals seem to think  they’re entitled to it? 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Except those old people paid social security taxes their whole fucking lives and the Republicans want to steal some MORE of it so they can give it to their buddies and the military because that's the only pile of money left in Washington. What kind of asshole supports this shit?

the money most paid in to SS there whole life wont cover a year in a nursing home . want mandatory insurance make long term care insurance mandatory if you really want to save massive piles of SS cash  

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And as a typical liberal he refers to “giving “ them money , ,,,,, money that is already there’s because as a company they earned it , but somehow liberals seem to think  they’re entitled to it? 

all as he sits at his computer living of his 401k 

6 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Everything I have read I should make out pretty good on this tax plan making its way through congress.  Nothing I have read would put me against this tax plan thus far

You make a nice living working for someone doing physical labor, you will get some crumbs and it's obvious that will please you, the lions share of the tax cut is going to C-Corps.

This tax plan is a disaster for our debt problem, China and Japan will be ass raping the US with the interest rates that they will demand to finance our outrageous debt, we are fucked.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You make a nice living working for someone doing physical labor, you will get some crumbs and it's obvious that will please you, the lions share of the tax cut is going to C-Corps.

This tax plan is a disaster for our debt problem, China and Japan will be ass raping the US with the interest rates that they will demand to finance our outrageous debt, we are fucked.

Obama didn't care

Just now, DAVE said:

Obama didn't care

Tax cuts are good in a down economy, in a good economy like we have now we should be focused on paying down our debt and looking to future where we can get a tax cut because of reduced interest payments.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tax cuts are good in a down economy, in a good economy like we have now we should be focused on paying down our debt and looking to future where we can get a tax cut because of reduced interest payments.

You should run for office. :)