Check your account email address ×

Pay for Play Clinton Foundation

• Platinum Contributing Member

It just boggles the mind what these people get away with and how it is ignored....MC, Vince, Square Head, Slinger......anything?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

It's sad.

I was like  20 before I found out that people get paid to work in non profits.

I thought it was all volunteer.

Well of course there are costs and expenses but 90% overhead is fucking ludicrous....they are cooks.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..but I didn't know workers were paid is what i was saying.

Yeah I hear ya....aren't many true "volunteers" out there.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

They closed their doors here..Good Will is going strong though..wife buys tons of stuff from them.

Salvation Army is much bigger than a thrift store :) 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

American Red Cross spends over 92% of it's money on programs and charity which is the top of the heap. :bc:

Wife started out there like 40 years or so ago..now she has over 32 years in at a large hospital here..lab tech..does blood bank..runs analyzers ..chemistry.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are Tards, what did you expect?

Apparently they are pretty smart because they somehow get away with it....now their voters are full on brain damaged or just fucking stupid.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently they are pretty smart because they somehow get away with it....now their voters are full on brain damaged or just fucking stupid.

Truthfully most people do not know what the charity's efficiency rate is and assume it to be reasonable.  This charity is a fraud and a scam, anyone who does not see that is a fucking moron.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truthfully most people do not know what the charity's efficiency rate is and assume it to be reasonable.  This charity is a fraud and a scam, anyone who does not see that is a fucking moron.

Clinton supporters and voters don't care....they are blind fucking hacks.

• Like 1

So I see a request has been made on July 15th by 64 House Republicans for the IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation because it's "lawless".... Does anyone have any updates on how this request is proceeding?

I say if the Clinton's are found guilty they should be charged with maximum penalties.

The request to investigate the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation on charges of “public corruption” was made in a July 15 letter by 64 House Republicans to the IRS, FBI and Federal Trade Commission (FTC). They charged the foundation is “lawless.”

The initiative is being led by Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican who serves as the vice chairwoman of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, which oversees FTC. The FTC regulates public charities alongside the IRS.

The lawmakers charged the Clinton Foundation is a “lawless ‘pay-to-play’ enterprise that has been operating under a cloak of philanthropy for years and should be investigated.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4G0YSiuoH

Edited by Mileage Psycho
grammar

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So I see a request has been made on July 15th by 64 House Republicans for the IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation because it's "lawless".... Does anyone have any updates on how this request is proceeding?

I say if the Clinton's are found guilty they should be charged with maximum penalties.

It's pretty obvious what they're doing with the foundation. But is it technically illegal?

It's sad that some just write this off as "nothing to see here, politics as usual". We really need a reboot in politics in this country. :flush: