Check your account email address ×

Pay for Play Clinton Foundation

5 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It's pretty obvious what they're doing with the foundation. But is it technically illegal?

Only if it is defying IRS guidelines and federal laws.  But then again, that doesn't matter much for them anyway.

Now, deceptive, unethical, immoral?  YEP.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only if it is defying IRS guidelines and federal laws.  But then again, that doesn't matter much for them anyway.

Now, deceptive, unethical, immoral?  YEP.

Basically someone would have to come forward with good evidence that people have to "donate" to the clinton foundation for favours.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So I see a request has been made on July 15th by 64 House Republicans for the IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation because it's "lawless".... Does anyone have any updates on how this request is proceeding?

I say if the Clinton's are found guilty they should be charged with maximum penalties.

I,wonder if this multi million dollar investigation will turn out like the previous R lead investigations....:snack:

Somehow I think the Yale educated Clinton's might know a tad more about the intricacies of the law than the gal from TN....who's a Bachman clone.....

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Basically someone would have to come forward with good evidence that people have to "donate" to the clinton foundation for favours.

Lynch is assigning a team to look into it.  Right now they are all being trained on how to pick up a turd by the clean end.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How about the fact that  90% of the funds are not used for charitable purposes....bother you at all?

I didn't see that anywhere in the Daily Caller link you furnished so I can't comment on that.

BTW Neil Patel was one of Scooter Libby's guys and then he was Dick Cheney's chief policy adviser which he followed up that gig with finding the Daily Caller.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
grammar

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I didn't see that anywhere in the Daily Caller link you furnished so can't comment on that.

BTW Neil Patel was one of Scooter Libby's guys and then he was Dick Cheney's chief policy adviser which followed up that gig with finding the Daily Caller.

It was in another article Vince....I'll provide a link so you can comment.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I,wonder if this multi million dollar investigation will turn out like the previous R lead investigations....:snack:

Somehow I think the Yale educated Clinton's might know a tad more about the intricacies of the law than the gal from TN....who's a Bachman clone.....

Maybe if the Republicans spend 180 million this time instead of 80 million they find something more than ablowjob, maybe anal intercourse this time :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe if the Republicans spend 180 million this time instead of 80 million they find something more than ablowjob, maybe anal intercourse this time :bc: 

The old white haired R's use the multi million dollar investigations to fulfill their fantasies. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would look into that if I was donating money to the Clinton Foundation as I make an effort to donate to charities who have low overhead costs, or are all  volunteer like my local Lions Club.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would look into that if I was donating money to the Clinton Foundation as I make an effort to donate to charities who have low overhead costs, or are all  volunteer like my local Lions Club.

That's your answer....fuck you're a hack.

Stick to talking about Blow Jobs with Square Head.

Edited by Biggie Smails

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So I see a request has been made on July 15th by 64 House Republicans for the IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation because it's "lawless".... Does anyone have any updates on how this request is proceeding?

I say if the Clinton's are found guilty they should be charged with maximum penalties.

That's the Vince i know.:bc:

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you agree that it should be investigated.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

So apparently Vince is cool with 10%

Smail's put down the crack pipe and chill out, first you ask me about something that was not in you OP and then go off while I'm researching the second link you posted a few minutes ago.

Now listen to me Smails, I have a life so friends and family are coming by to hang out at my backyard oasis, so please excuse me if I don't check in for several hours or even a day or two :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's your answer....fuck you're a hack.

Stick to talking about Blow Jobs with Square Head.

It's an honest answer, do you think I'm going to take every rightwing blog at face value....no I'm going to research it.

BTW, fuck the Clinton Foundation!!

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Smail's put down the crack pipe and chill out, first you ask me about something that was not in you OP and then go off while I'm researching the second link you posted a few minutes ago.

Now listen to me Smails, I have a life so friends and family are coming by to hang out at my backyard oasis, so please excuse me if I don't check in for several hours or even a day or two :bc: 

Do you believe that the clintons use of the Clinton foundation is 100% legitimate and not used for unethical activities at all? 

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well aren't you a condescending little twat....don't worry Vince I'm about over your schtick anyhow.