Check your account email address ×

Come on now...

Anler

Healthcare is a tough one thats still being worked on right.  pulling out of bogus trade deals is a good start. tax changes are in the works. and World policing!??  thats a trench thats been cut deep and not somthing he can just snap his fingers and stop.  much as i would like to see it too,  we have our mitts in things we shouldnt and to just drop and walk away aint feasible imo

56 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump had one if the most successful tv shows for like a decade but yah he can't not look like a fool on tv :lol:And he has made some of the best speeches in presidential history, I think you imbiciles looks at Nazi Pig Dog need to get a fucking grip on reality, he made a fucking joke :flush:

Youre a fucking idiot. Just about every president in American history had better speeches. Trump cant string a coherent sentence together on his own and thats the truth...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This has nothing to do with policy or politics or ideology or any of that shit. Just wish he could be sincere and respectful to some folks that earned it. Is that too much to ask for? Is acting like a decent human being a partisan political thing now?

You should take some of your own advice Adolf

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Nevermind Sal.

Right. We can talk about hispanics, blacks or muslims all day long and you dont bat an eye but say one thing about a joo and you are a BIGOT!!!! :lol: Keep patting yourself on the back Mr. Duke... :bc:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Right. We can talk about hispanics, blacks or muslims all day long and you dont bat an eye but say one thing about a joo and you are a BIGOT!!!! :lol: Keep patting yourself on the back Mr. Duke... :bc:

Pretty sure you can go back to the beginning of the inner webs and not find a defamatory comment from me. Race, ethnicity, gender, anything...................you, on the other hand are the epitome of a bigot......own it, it's all you.

Just now, s pump said:

Pretty sure you can go back to the beginning of the inner webs and not find a defamatory comment from me. Race, ethnicity, gender, anything...................you, on the other hand are the epitome of a bigot......own it, it's all you.

I dont deny it. :bc: Im not exclusive tho, I can bag on anyone...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

See, its only a problem if you deny it! I just think its comical that nobody else gets called out, especially those who started threads with "Ni$$er" in the title. Typical republican hypocrisy... 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Trump had one if the most successful tv shows for like a decade but yah he can't not look like a fool on tv :lol: And he has made some of the best speeches in presidential history, I think you imbiciles looks at Nazi Pig Dog need to get a fucking grip on reality, he made a fucking joke :flush:

Well, maybe, to a brain dead citiot.  And his best speeches that he's made so far have been by the use of a teleprompter.  

I think it's great that he's nicknamed this fake indian pocahontas.  Don't have one single problem with it at all, BUT, he's gotta be a lot better at pointing it out rather than the way he just did on this video.  For christ's sakes guys, how can you defend such a dumb-ass move like this?  I thought his tweeting gets a touch out of hand.  Hell, that's nothing compared to this stunt.  He's got a prime oportunity here to make people like Warren, Hillary and such look like Buffoons, but his style as I see it is just making he himself look like one.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Youre a fucking idiot. Just about every president in American history had better speeches. Trump cant string a coherent sentence together on his own and thats the truth...

:lies: and :bullshit: from Nazi Pig Dog 

18 hours ago, s pump said:

Nazi Pig Dog :owned: to the Maximum Max 

17 hours ago, hayward said:

Well, maybe, to a brain dead citiot.  And his best speeches that he's made so far have been by the use of a teleprompter.  

I think it's great that he's nicknamed this fake indian pocahontas.  Don't have one single problem with it at all, BUT, he's gotta be a lot better at pointing it out rather than the way he just did on this video.  For christ's sakes guys, how can you defend such a dumb-ass move like this?  I thought his tweeting gets a touch out of hand.  Hell, that's nothing compared to this stunt.  He's got a prime oportunity here to make people like Warren, Hillary and such look like Buffoons, but his style as I see it is just making he himself look like one.  

So you never watched his show I take it :dunno: 

It's awesome I hope he keeps it up, and I know he will :bc: 

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

“Woman of color” :lol: And all to advance her career and fill some quota. Shameful.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

An opinion piece by David French, no agenda there eh.......

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

“Woman of color” :lol: And all to advance her career and fill some quota. Shameful.

You need to look a little deeper than an opinion piece in the National Review, I'm guessing that a man who served as Ronald Reagan's U.S. Solicitor General isn't going to go light on a Dem.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

https://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/warren.asp

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You need to look a little deeper than an opinion piece in the National Review, I'm guessing that a man who served as Ronald Reagan's U.S. Solicitor General isn't going to go light on a Dem.

There are many more links on the subject Vince....shes a fraud.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

There are many more links on the subject Vince....shes a fraud.

He posted a link, you didnt. You are looking like fake news...