Check your account email address ×

Come on now...

Anler

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See this Anlar?  It’s called “getting it”.

Sure but so are lots of Republicans and conservatives. People capable of rational and intelligent thought are embarrassed that this clown is president. But hey, it's driving libs crazy, that's all we care about.... 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sure but so are lots of Republicans and conservatives. People capable of rational and intelligent thought are embarrassed that this clown is president. But hey, it's driving libs crazy, that's all we care about.... 

Right now, it is a big thing.  Bigger question is, why are they getting so worked up over stupid tweets and dumb comments.  I mean BENT OUT OF THE FRAME HEADLINE NEWS FOR DAYS.over a tweet.

Stupid and weak.  Time for that shit to end.  When they stop whining, things are gonna start getting better.  Until then, fuck them and their worthless, whining lying bag of MSM tricks and deceit.

Quite frankly, and I really mean this, I’ve never encountered such a plethora of ignorance seen here on the dem side.  I mean blatant stupidity choking down whatever “news” makes them feel better.

”intellectually elite”.

Well lots of people who voted for Obama had buyers remorse.

Lots of people who voted for dubya had buyers remorse, myself included. 

But Trump voters, the more dumb shit he says it tweets the more they love him. That's what I don't understand. You buy a new puppy, he's cute and you love him but he keeps shitting in the house. How long before you don't like that puppy so much anymore?

Some people are never happy.  The country wanted an outsider, and we got one.  Now half of those same people can't understand him, or think he's this or that.  No one argues he's a clumsy and arrogant guy.  He can afford to be.  I look at where the guys heart/mind is at.  And its still in the place it needs to be.  He is attacking the right people, an has been right about far more than he's been wrong about.  It is HIS credit that the markets and consumer confidence is so strong, make ZERO mistake.  If he was as bad as the media you claim to never listen to said he was, do you really think that business/consumers would feel this way?  Sorry, not happening.  Obama is the one who made business/consumers nervous.  Trumps fortunes will rise and fall with the economy.  If the economy continues the way it has, he will go down as one of our greatest presidents, and all this bullshit about his dumb tweets are going to be what looks "dumb".  What other figure is going to come along, who's not beholden to k street and the donors, who's like Trump? I'd love to see everyones answer.  We don't have many options.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some people are never happy.  The country wanted an outsider, and we got one.  Now half of those same people can't understand him, or think he's this or that.  No one argues he's a clumsy and arrogant guy.  He can afford to be.  I look at where the guys heart/mind is at.  And its still in the place it needs to be.  He is attacking the right people, an has been right about far more than he's been wrong about.  It is HIS credit that the markets and consumer confidence is so strong, make ZERO mistake.  If he was as bad as the media you claim to never listen to said he was, do you really think that business/consumers would feel this way?  Sorry, not happening.  Obama is the one who made business/consumers nervous.  Trumps fortunes will rise and fall with the economy.  If the economy continues the way it has, he will go down as one of our greatest presidents, and all this bullshit about his dumb tweets are going to be what looks "dumb".  What other figure is going to come along, who's not beholden to k street and the donors, who's like Trump? I'd love to see everyones answer.  We don't have many options.

You know what was awesome about Obama? He drove you nuts, that's all that matters... 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right now, it is a big thing.  Bigger question is, why are they getting so worked up over stupid tweets and dumb comments.  I mean BENT OUT OF THE FRAME HEADLINE NEWS FOR DAYS.over a tweet.

Stupid and weak.  Time for that shit to end.  When they stop whining, things are gonna start getting better.  Until then, fuck them and their worthless, whining lying bag of MSM tricks and deceit.

Quite frankly, and I really mean this, I’ve never encountered such a plethora of ignorance seen here on the dem side.  I mean blatant stupidity choking down whatever “news” makes them feel better.

”intellectually elite”.

Dude we're you not here when everyday all of the Republicans went batshit over everything Obama did or said? Why were they so upset? Difference is, if nothing else, Obama knew how speak to people and not sound like a mental patient. Trump sounds like a mental patient and it's embarrassing. Seriously, he's a fucking retard. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Everyone wanted DC to change...now they don't understand why they don't recognize what's going on.  I don't get it.  What did they expect?  A smooth transition from an infestation of embeded parasites into a smoother running, less corrupt, more efficient operation?  Boggles the mind.  Who better than Trump to shake shit up.  He's the perfect amount of arrogant repugnancy with ZERO need for any of that shit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You know what was awesome about Obama? He drove you nuts, that's all that matters... 

Thats not much of a rebuttal bro, particularly since I was right about what a disaster he was :bc:   He pulled the pendulum hard left, Trump is bringing it back to just right of center, where it should be.  And now you're verklempt...hmmm.....you're not one of those fancy boys are ya?  :stoned:

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

Dude we're you not here when everyday all of the Republicans went batshit over everything Obama did or said? Why were they so upset? Difference is, if nothing else, Obama knew how speak to people and not sound like a mental patient. Trump sounds like a mental patient and it's embarrassing. Seriously, he's a fucking retard. 

I believe you.  Obama never really bothered me that much.  I thought he was an imbecile.  But me getting worked up over it.....no.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone wanted DC to change...now they don't understand why they don't recognize what's going on.  I don't get it.  What did they expect?  A smooth transition from an infestation of embeded parasites into a smoother running, less corrupt, more efficient operation?  Boggles the mind.  Who better than Trump to shake shit up.  He's the perfect amount of arrogant repugnancy with ZERO need for any of that shit.

I know how we can get DC to change and it will drive everybody nuts! We vote in all of the homeless to the house and senate. How fucking awesome would that be? Let's do it!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats much of a rebuttal bro, particularly since I was right about what a disaster he was :bc:   He pulled the pendulum hard left, Trump is bringing it back to just right of center, where it should be.  And now you're verklempt...hmmm.....you're not one of those fancy boys are ya?  :stoned:

Hey apparently that's all that matters. Keeping you nuts... :bc:

I know how we can get DC to change and it will drive everybody nuts! We vote in all of the homeless to the house and senate. How fucking awesome would that be? Let's do it!

I'm down.  Can't get much worse than Maxine Waters or that pantload Mitch McConnell :lol:  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe you.  Obama never really bothered me that much.  I thought he was an imbecile.  But me getting worked up over it.....no.

Imbecile? You can't seriously think anybody in the history of the presidency sounds like a bigger imbecile than Trump. The most tremendous imbecile of all time, believe me. Nobody does imbecile like he does...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Imbecile? You can't seriously think anybody in the history of the presidency sounds like a bigger imbecile than Trump. The most tremendous imbecile of all time, believe me. Nobody does imbecile like he does...

See, he may sound like one...I just have a hard time believing he is one.  Obama was a great actor.  And did so as he divided this nation with his smooth and silky racism and predjudice while quietly flipping his middle finger at the constitution....and the retards followed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

See, he may sound like one...I just have a hard time believing he is one.  Obama was a great actor.  And did so as he divided this nation with his smooth and silky racism and predjudace while quietly flipping his middle finger at the constitution....and the retards followed.

Oh he sounds like one alright. :lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh he sounds like one alright. :lol:

Agreed.  But sometimes, I can see his brilliance wrapped neatly in a foil shit package.  It's gonna be a tough correction back toward center for a large part of the nation.  But make no mistake, it's going to happen...it is happening.  Now, who will be ready to step up in 2020 and get us flowing together?  Dems are done at this point.  And I don't see a fucking soul doing shit from any other party.  So, :dunno:

Now, gonna watch the game.

Out.

26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You're actually comparing a half rate academic, 1 term senator and leftist......to one of the most successful businessmen in our country.  A guy who never signed the front of a paycheck, the guy who never created an actual job, to a guy like Donald Trump?  Dude I don't know how to put it to you, but again, you really need to turn off whatever the fuck you've been listening to, cuz you're really getting out there with the indoctrination.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's not about Warren, it's about Trump sounding like a retard. The silence in that room was deafening. They were in the presence of a high functioning retard...

Yea so when Warren says she is an Indian because she has high cheek bones we are all in the presence of truth and Genius?  You do know she used this fake Indian thing to obtain her high paying position at the college right?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea so when Warren says she is an Indian because she has high cheek bones we are all in the presence of truth and Genius?  You do know she used this fake Indian thing to obtain her high paying position at the college right?

So Trump has to insult the men (and culture) of the code talkers because of that?

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So Trump has to insult the men (and culture) of the code talkers because of that?

who said he insulted them?  Where did you read that?  If I was a man of the code talkers, i'd be more insulted by the phony who "culturally appropriated" my race to gain professional advantage, than a president who actually took the time to give me a forum on national tv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump is Trump.  The man has little or no cooth and will say the wrong thing when ever he is given a chance. But that still does not give Warren a pass, Trump may have said something unkind or thoughtless in the presence of the wind talkers but Warren pretended to be Indian to make herself into a minority. I wonder if the windtalkers would be offended if one of their children lost a spot at the university because of Warren's dishonesty. 

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Nobody here is defending Warren's idiocy. 

SnowRider isn't here after all. 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's not about Warren, it's about Trump sounding like a retard. The silence in that room was deafening. They were in the presence of a high functioning retard...

Youre sounding like a retard.... :lol: