Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

15 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It was like that Cat had an anchor attatched .

They'll get the clutching/ gearing figured out.

It looks like he let off after he knew the Doo  was pulling him.  Dont' think he got beat as bad as that video made it look

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It looks like he let off after he knew the Doo  was pulling him.  Dont' think he got beat as bad as that video made it look

Cat should take his sled away from him then. Letting himself get videotaped getting ass raped by a skidoo like that. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Cat should take his sled away from him then. Letting himself get videotaped getting ass raped by a skidoo like that. 

Me and jammin set up a camera to record some races years ago

I had no studs in my stock 1200 and he had a track full of studs in his pig ass zr 900

We set up to race and I launched and spun down to ice instantly. Jamming takes off and I idle down the track to the end so we can get turned around. Faggot blimphead bussman gets ahold of that video and proudly proclaims the ZR beat the 1200 by 40 bus lengths :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Me and jammin set up a camera to record some races years ago

I had no studs in my stock 1200 and he had a track full of studs in his pig ass zr 900

We set up to race and I launched and spun down to ice instantly. Jamming takes off and I idle down the track to the end so we can get turned around. Faggot blimphead bussman gets ahold of that video and proudly proclaims the ZR beat the 1200 by 40 bus lengths :lol: 

Fuck that guy, he always has his camera ready to take a picture of you so he can embarrass you with it later. That's why karma keep blowing his shit up...

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fuck that guy, he always has his camera ready to take a picture of you so he can embarrass you with it later. That's why karma keep blowing his shit up...

It was way worse when MTMZ was always hanging out. MTM's whole mission was to capture compromising photos and then he would distribute them to his little minions like Bussmelon who would float them out there claiming he knew nothing......then MTM would deny as well. Quite the little operation they had going 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No....we raced on perfect hardpack many times the day before and the f7 would lose in 1000 and then creep by barely on top. Drew can confirm 

Which one of my 700’s do you want me to bitch slap that Poo with this season? Or do I use my now sealed up ProCross? :owned: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was way worse when MTMZ was always hanging out. MTM's whole mission was to capture compromising photos and then he would distribute them to his little minions like Bussmelon who would float them out there claiming he knew nothing......then MTM would deny as well. Quite the little operation they had going 

That’s why Drew catching him on camera shitting off the gunnel was so epic. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Which one of my 700’s do you want me to bitch slap that Poo with this season? Or do I use my now sealed up ProCross? :owned: 

I'll put $20 on the pro s... If drew knows how to handle that xcr I'll put $20 on that too... :news:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I believe that vid is by TurboJamie on HCS. And he said it was that bad. They sold the sled? Didn' like it at all. 

They'e running 2 850s and 2 assaults this winter. Out running them today.

7 hours ago, bussman said:

That’s why Drew catching him on camera shitting off the gunnel was so epic. :lol: 

No sir.  Really?!   :dunno:  :lol:  No wonder he won't come back with blackmail like that hanging over him

Edited by DriftBusta