Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Holy shit.  The Assault put the boots to that Renegade.  

Its honestly not a big deal to me one way or another, as long as its not a dog.  But I'll take it. :lol: Thanks for posting Caddis.   :bc:  

21 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Actually, that was pretty close for a good ways. The Poolaris started ahead, and stayed ahead.

He should of let the Renegade go first and then try to catch him. That would of shown the difference in the top end speed.

They raced 3 times.  The Assault pulled away every time.  

40 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They raced 3 times.  The Assault pulled away every time.  

It was ahead from the start every time. Let the renegade start ahead, and then have the assault catch up and pass.

That would show the difference much better. Seems like the assault has more on top, but that might be the clutching, or gearing.

Edited by Frostynuts

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It was ahead from the start every time. Let the renegade start ahead, and then have the assault catch up and pass.

That would show the difference much better.

are you blind?  in all the videos the Polaris clearly pulled further and further ahead it was clear as day.  

47 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That would show the difference much better. Seems like the assault has more on top, but that might be the clutching, or gearing.

Even better...they should have let the guy with the broken down cat...video the whole thing.

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Even better...they should have let the guy with the broken down cat...video the whole thing.

as a polaris owner :bc: to you Dave.  Also as a cat owner, :bigfinger: to you Dave.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaddisFly said:

That makes perfect sense. He just posted a video of his 2018 Assault vs. a 2018 Doo 850 XRS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4svolYROZw&feature=youtu.be

(Someone on HCS asked him how his Cat CTech 800 would have fared against the Assault and the Doo 850. Here is his reply: "Way the fuck back.")

The 850 is a BCX not an XRS. Just for clarification

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

are you blind?  in all the videos the Polaris clearly pulled further and further ahead it was clear as day.  

It took some time. The blind ones, are the poolaris owners.

Like I mentioned earlier, IF you want to see the real difference, let the renegade go first, and then try and catch him before he lets off.

With a million variables at play, like gearing, lug height , etc, etc, etc, these videos only let the sheeple think they have got something, real good.

What a crock, kinda like the race results at Old Forge becoming gospel for the whole year.

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It took some time. The blind ones, are the poolaris owners.

Like I mentioned earlier, IF you want to see the real difference, let the renegade go first, and then try and catch him before he lets off.

With a million variables at play, like gearing, lug height , etc, etc, etc, these videos only let the sheeple think they have got something, real good.

What a crock, kinda like the race results at Old Forge becoming gospel for the whole year.

so you are really reaching here.  Do you want to also know the torque on the heads?  :lol: its a fucking youtube race, relax for Christ sakes.  :lol: 

Agreed 1.6 cobra vs 1.352 cobra. Purty obvious which will top out better, but I thought the BCX would have got the holeshot. Either way it seems they are putting similar HP to the ground regardless how much is made at the crank

My mistake the BCX is in a different video ,,this IS an XRS in this vid

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Agreed 1.6 cobra vs 1.352 cobra. Purty obvious which will top out better, but I thought the BCX would have got the holeshot. Either way it seems they are putting similar HP to the ground regardless how much is made at the crank

Get your fucking shit together!!!!!!!111

:lol:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

What track is on the XRS?