Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

For all you poolaris fukktards, per Jamie on HCS, " Very close the Assault has a bit more top end. They trade wins based on traction. "

Kinda makes me laugh that there are so many blind, brand loyal sheeple, that only see it, from their side. LOL .

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

For all you poolaris fukktards, per Jamie on HCS, " Very close the Assault has a bit more top end. They trade wins based on traction. "

Kinda makes me laugh that there are so many blind, brand loyal sheeple, that only see it, from their side. LOL .

yet it seems to have gotten under your skin.  why can't people like you just enjoy the sport instead of letting brand bashing trigger you so much :dunno: 

3 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

That makes perfect sense. He just posted a video of his 2018 Assault vs. a 2018 Doo 850 XRS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4svolYROZw&feature=youtu.be

(Someone on HCS asked him how his Cat CTech 800 would have fared against the Assault and the Doo 850. Here is his reply: "Way the fuck back.")

xrs g4 is going to be slower than an 850 x sled.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

The 850 is a BCX not an XRS. Just for clarification

that is an XRS,  silver tunnel BCX tunnel would be blue or black.  

bcx's have been a fair bit quicker than the XRS and would be an apples to apples run with the SBA assuming same track

Edited by Angry ginger

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that is an XRS,  silver tunnel BCX tunnel would be blue or black.  

bcx's have been a fair bit quicker than the XRS and would be an apples to apples run with the SBA assuming same track

Bcx is qiucker on top?

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

yet it seems to have gotten under your skin.  why can't people like you just enjoy the sport instead of letting brand bashing trigger you so much :dunno: 

Probably because as I get older, I tolerate stupid less, and am constantly amazed at how brand loyal tards are so easily convinced that their brand is the fastest, based on one staged utube video.   LOL

Not being brand loyal to any brand of  cars, trucks, sleds, boats etc. kinda gives one a much more open and objective mind.  

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Probably because as I get older, I tolerate stupid less, and am constantly amazed at how brand loyal tards are so easily convinced that their brand is the fastest, based on one staged utube video.   LOL

Not being brand loyal to any brand of  cars, trucks, sleds, boats etc. kinda gives one a much more open and objective mind.  

neither am I, I even have both a 2016 poo and 2016 El tigre 6000 :bc: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He just posted again. His XRS has the 1.6 ice cobra option.

The assault has 1.352 cobra

OK so hold on a second.  The Doo in the video has the optional 1.6 Ice cobra?  Wow.  I would have expected a better result.  I bet a little clutching would wake that Doo up.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

OK so hold on a second.  The Doo in the video has the optional 1.6 Ice cobra?  Wow.  I would have expected a better result.  I bet a little clutching would wake that Doo up.  

ice cobra is not a fast track, my 1.75x16 was every bit as fast as the 1.6 IC.  Silverbacks has run one back to back with other tracks and figures it cost 3-4 mph over a ripsaw

Just now, DAVE said:

Interesting...never use to be

xrs is not a top end monster esp with an ice cobra,  mine would max out at 100 on gps i know similar size riders getting 105-100 on the regular gade running a 1.25.  Meant to pound bumps not lake race so it makes sense sitting up a bit higher.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

ice cobra is not a fast track, my 1.75x16 was every bit as fast as the 1.6 IC.  Silverbacks has run one back to back with other tracks and figures it cost 3-4 mph over a ripsaw

Oh I get that for sure but it should be much quicker out of the hole and up to 50MPH or so.  From the videos I watched it looked like the Assault accelerated easily as good as the doo and at +50MPH it just started walking away.  I have two ice ripper tracks on sleds and they out accelerate an unstudded track of the same height every time.  

I would have expected a better showing off the line out of the Doo.  It barely kept up even off the line.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

xrs is not a top end monster esp with an ice cobra,  mine would max out at 100 on gps i know similar size riders getting 105-100 on the regular gade running a 1.25.  Meant to pound bumps not lake race so it makes sense sitting up a bit higher.  

Yes i know...my gade smoked plenty of bcx....but i had the 1.25...then a 1.75