Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have fun at the races this weekend Zam.  Duluth is a pretty cool place for the Season Opener.  The track has changed a lot since the Hay Day of SnoX but it's easier for spectators to watch now.  

PS.  Don't get your hopes up about Cats chances this weekend.  Hibbert will be on point but riding a stock Cat will be a big letdown for him.  Cat will be lucky to get 3 sleds into the final.   

Kamm, Tremblay, Narsa, Lemiuex.  Those are the names to watch again this season.  

:bc:

I like Narsa.  "shovel" is out for the opener.  And Kamm, well...let's see what he shows up with under helmet.  His own worst nightmare sometimes.  I'm not sure what I expect from Cat with their completely new design.  Racers are digging the shit out of it on the practice tracks though...but, that's practice.  I'm gonna take a long look at some of them in the trailer as I'm picking up my new toy for the year :ylsuper:.  I really hope this new format on sleds works (essentially pro-lite for everyone).  I don't like it...but, I now understand it more after talking to some of the Pro-lite teams.  Let's keep that competition moving up without such a hefty price tag.

Track is bigger this year because of really good snow conditions.  Those tiny tracks are kinda gay but, I understand why with 40 degree days sometimes.  They've got another fucked up downhill start on the track this year.  Racers hate it and it's just stupid and dangerous to me  but, whatchagonnado??  I like to watch how the track evolves from day one to three.  They really transform that think nicely as feedback comes in.  

Gonna goble up and head down there this afternoon and "nose around".  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We went from OEM racing budgets to sled prices.  And your numbers are different than what I got for sure.  I was told the Cat racers are $8999+ shipping.  But, for sure....YOUR numbers are RIGHT!!!!!   I just may live in an area that doesn't have any contacts with the manus.  :lmao:

And "my friends are full of shit".  :lol:

Let's just get down to brass tacks here.  Polaris fucking sucks at racing.  Period.  And that is what really just gripes the shit out of Poolaiders.

SO!!!    FUCK YOU and now I gotta go get cooking!  

CAT RULZ!!!  AND SO DOES OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck...now I hope I don;t have to eat my words this weekend with a large helping of crow.  :lol:

I wish Tricky Ricky would chime in on this fantastic post.:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I wish Tricky Ricky would chime in on this fantastic post.:lol:

He is busy getting his ass handed to him right now nextdoor.  Fuck.  :lol:

He was told we're gonna dQ anybody on the tech line that shows up with a NSP sticker on their sled.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Quite possible on the racing end. No question cat has an exceptional racing program, always have. But the old mantra of "wins on Sunday sells on monday" just isn't true anymore. People want the latest, greatest and newest stuff now. And with sled prices approaching the $20k Mark that is what it has to be to get folks to shell out for this stuff. Doo figured that out years ago and the accessories market is probably more important than the sleds themselves anymore. 

Yes Doo has done an excellent job of making accessories for your Barbie snowmobile. Do you have the SkiDoo panties and matching slippers?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Didnt know that....thought he was a poo guy

Chris Vincent raced for Cat in his early days and like Vince said he started out in The Rock Maple series.  After Cat he raced on Doo's for Schuering Speed Sports and Warnert Racing.  He won an X Games gold medal on a Schuering Doo in 2000 I believe.  After the 2001 season Chris parted ways with Warnert and jumped in to pilot the factory team put forth by Yamaha.  Chris raced some pretty incredible equipment that was hand built by the best Jap and American talent on the planet.  His success with Yamaha was very limited.  He was a hard partying, hard charging racer.  Chris crashed a lot more than he finished those seasons with Yamaha.  About that time the Rev and IQr were released and the Yamaha's never stood a chance after that.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like Narsa.  "shovel" is out for the opener.  And Kamm, well...let's see what he shows up with under helmet.  His own worst nightmare sometimes.  I'm not sure what I expect from Cat with their completely new design.  Racers are digging the shit out of it on the practice tracks though...but, that's practice.  I'm gonna take a long look at some of them in the trailer as I'm picking up my new toy for the year :ylsuper:.  I really hope this new format on sleds works (essentially pro-lite for everyone).  I don't like it...but, I now understand it more after talking to some of the Pro-lite teams.  Let's keep that competition moving up without such a hefty price tag.

Track is bigger this year because of really good snow conditions.  Those tiny tracks are kinda gay but, I understand why with 40 degree days sometimes.  They've got another fucked up downhill start on the track this year.  Racers hate it and it's just stupid and dangerous to me  but, whatchagonnado??  I like to watch how the track evolves from day one to three.  They really transform that think nicely as feedback comes in.  

Gonna goble up and head down there this afternoon and "nose around".  :lol:

I saw that about Ishoel.  Thats really too bad.  He is an exciting racer to watch and one of the best Doo pilots there is.  

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes Doo has done an excellent job of making accessories for your Barbie snowmobile. Do you have the SkiDoo panties and matching slippers?

Duh. Of course.

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

“I’d so get this Polaris, it’s superior to my Doo in every way......but Vince would never let me live it down online”

:lol: 

Vince doesn't care what I ride.

And no bullshit, I love that Polaris axis chassis. If it only had an etec... :bc:

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Your new snow flap came in @Arctic Cat Destroyer. I will be by this weekend with some tools to get all of that bracing put in.

IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_3503.JPG

Skidoo has the most tremendous snowflaps. 

This fucking tablet has the worst autocorrect. Kinda burned me in some texts I sent yesterday. :lol:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Going up next weekend for a quick shake down ride isn't looking good.

IMG_3504.PNG

IMG_3505.PNG

Same thing happened last year. Early cold and snow and then warm and rainy the rest of the winter. Fucking bullshit. 

Just now, bussman said:

Spending the holiday with my new granddaughter!!! 

My daughter and her husband live here. :bc: 

Well that's cool.  Congrats on the new granddaughter.  When was she born?  Our newest granddaughter was born Oct 31 this year.