Check your account email address ×

So....about Iran then

f7ben

The Jews were unable to con us into attacking Iran so now they have teamed up with SA??? The same Saudi's that orchestrated the 9/11 attacks to draw us into attacking all those countries they dont like? Seems the the Zionists and the Saudi's always have the same objective and that is to use the US taxpayer to fund their idiotic wars of conquest 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Jews were unable to con us into attacking Iran so now they have teamed up with SA??? The same Saudi's that orchestrated the 9/11 attacks to draw us into attacking all those countries they dont like? Seems the the Zionists and the Saudi's always have the same objective and that is to use the US taxpayer to fund their idiotic wars of conquest 

Did I miss the threads here about the big shake up in SA or were the site simpletons still too worried about less important things like Moore, Russian collusion and Hillary’s walking boot hiding her ankle monitor? 

I agree, fuck Israel and us being their military stooge. 

Just now, bussman said:

Did I miss the threads here about the big shake up in SA or were the site simpletons still too worried about less important things like Moore, Russian collusion and Hillary’s walking boot hiding her ankle monitor? 

I agree, fuck Israel and us being their military stooge. 

Yah ....you missed most of it. I'm still not entirely sure what it all means but I dont trust a Saudi as far as I can throw them.....or a jew for that matter. Or anyone in our own US Intel. 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....you missed most of it. I'm still not entirely sure what it all means but I dont trust a Saudi as far as I can throw them.....or a jew for that matter. Or anyone in our own US Intel. 

I agree, just thought the situation in SA was more compelling than presented by the media. Something largely important, just not sure what it all means. 

As for Iran? They aren’t indebted to world banking. I know you know what this is all about. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I agree, just thought the situation in SA was more compelling than presented by the media. Something largely important, just not sure what it all means. 

As for Iran? They aren’t indebted to world banking. I know you know what this is all about. 

Rothschilds!!!!!

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

SA has a problem that may take them a generation or two to cure. They have to disconnect from an Oil only economy and they have to get their own people to work for a living. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

SA has a problem that may take them a generation or two to cure. They have to disconnect from an Oil only economy and they have to get their own people to work for a living. 

That’s a whole ME problem. What does that area of the world do? If they don’t have leaders thinking bigger than oil, the problems never cease.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s a whole ME problem. What does that area of the world do? If they don’t have leaders thinking bigger than oil, the problems never cease.

They also have issues like a lot of long time royalty does and that’s long term inbreeding.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

SA's problems are unique in that their form of rule is still intact where most of the rest of the middle east has had some sort of upheaval in the last 50 years or so. I have a hard time figuring out who the Saudi people hate more, Iran or Israel.  Either way Saudi Arabia and Israel might end up needing each other as the last semi sane governments left in the area.  

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

They also have issues like a lot of long time royalty does and that’s long term inbreeding.  

Yea no.  Unlike the european system of royalty which is meant to limit royal blood the system under the Saudi royalty was designed for the specific task of spreading royal blood.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Saudi Arabia is pretty hard core Islamic. I wonder why the Jews would team up with them seeing as how 90% of them want Israel wiped off the map. And I wonder what the site Jew lovers think about their beloved Israel teaming up with the world's second largest sponsor of terror? The largest being the US... :news:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

@bussman lizards never die. He’ll regenerate his limbs and continue to rule the empire. Praise be his name!!!

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The only thing Muslims might hate more than American's or Jews are other types of Islam.   SA is about 85%+ Sunni while Iran is 90% Shia.  Considering about 90% of the worlds Muslim's are Sunni its no wonder Iran will try and align itself with Russia or whomever it can.  They are in a pretty slim % of the Muslim population.  

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

We did 911 with the Saudis and and Israelis.  

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We did 911 with the Saudis and and Israelis.  

Yep and the earth is flat.  :lol:  Come on dude do you really think 9/11 was in inside job?

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep and the earth is flat.  :lol:  Come on dude do you really think 9/11 was in inside job?

I personally dont think it was necessarily an inside job but I think there are those that knew we had terrorists with an active plan inside the USA and they either gave material aid or at least allowed the plan to occur. In fact we do know the FBI and CIA knew of these men and did nothing....they didnt even share info between dept's which was standard back then I guess.

9/11 was a gift to the military and US Intel .....you cannot argue that. It was like a neocon's best christmas gift ever.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I personally dont think it was necessarily an inside job but I think there are those that knew we had terrorists with an active plan inside the USA and they either gave material aid or at least allowed the plan to occur. In fact we do know the FBI and CIA knew of these men and did nothing....they didnt even share info between dept's which was standard back then I guess.

9/11 was a gift to the military and US Intel .....you cannot argue that. It was like a neocon's best christmas gift ever.

That's an inside job.

Plenty of failures that allowed it to happen and one of the largest you pointed out.  Poor or no communication between LE and the IC.   Both thought their dicks were bigger and didn't want to let the other guy have any info.   Plenty of people inside both organizations admitted that after the fact. 

Even today the FBI and CIA admits there are literally thousands of people they would like to keep tabs on but reality is they don't know where they are and or don't have the resources.  I too really feel the biggest failure was a lack of imagination to see this attack.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That's an inside job.

Plenty of failures that allowed it to happen and one of the largest you pointed out.  Poor or no communication between LE and the IC.   Both thought their dicks were bigger and didn't want to let the other guy have any info.   Plenty of people inside both organizations admitted that after the fact. 

Even today the FBI and CIA admits there are literally thousands of people they would like to keep tabs on but reality is they don't know where they are and or don't have the resources.  I too really feel the biggest failure was a lack of imagination to see this attack.  

I wont go as far as saying it was planned by US Intel but I think it is well within the realm of reason that they may have been involved. It fits perfectly with things they have planned inside the US in the past to garner sympathy or support of policy they wish to see implemented. Take a look at the 10000' view and consider the power that was vested upon the US Intel after 9/11. They answer to no person , no group....no oversight at all. They are full rogue with limitless power now and the consequence for breaking the law for them is 0

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wont go as far as saying it was planned by US Intel but I think it is well within the realm of reason that they may have been involved. It fits perfectly with things they have planned inside the US in the past to garner sympathy or support of policy they wish to see implemented. Take a look at the 10000' view and consider the power that was vested upon the US Intel after 9/11. They answer to no person , no group....no oversight at all. They are full rogue with limitless power now and the consequence for breaking the law for them is 0

Valid points but I think its a stretch to think they were a part of it in any way.   I think the fact that it would be impossible to keep someone from leaking when you kill almost 3000 American's besides creating an avenue for war.  Now I would agree that I think the IC loves the power that they have gained because of it however as technology has increased I'm not sure 9/11 needed to happen for them to spy on us to the level they have and are.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Valid points but I think its a stretch to think they were a part of it in any way.   I think the fact that it would be impossible to keep someone from leaking when you kill almost 3000 American's besides creating an avenue for war.  Now I would agree that I think the IC loves the power that they have gained because of it however as technology has increased I'm not sure 9/11 needed to happen for them to spy on us to the level they have and are.  

I think you underestimate them ....I'm not saying it was a plan organized inside the US Intel and widely distributed. I'm saying that it is possible some powerful people may have looked away or pulled assets off of the right investigation etc etc.

The Government went through a lot of trouble just to prevent us from even knowing that they knew it was the Saudi's all along.......why would they do that?

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Saudi Arabia is pretty hard core Islamic. I wonder why the Jews would team up with them seeing as how 90% of them want Israel wiped off the map. And I wonder what the site Jew lovers think about their beloved Israel teaming up with the world's second largest sponsor of terror? The largest being the US... :news:

Friends today. Nuked tomorrow.