Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I applied the magic you faggot!!!!!1111

:lol: I remember when I first figured out a little more seat height and the post going forward was better for a tall rider .....that was about 2005 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I remember when I first figured out a little more seat height and the post going forward was better for a tall rider .....that was about 2005 

Well I ride with short guys so it wasnt until Edmo turned me onto the seat that I knew it was possible. :lol: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well I ride with short guys so it wasnt until Edmo turned me onto the seat that I knew it was possible. :lol: 

You are gonna hate the shit out of that seat. I promise you. I thought the same thing sitting on it on my 1200......WHOA THIS IS AWESOME. Then I rode it for 25 miles and it literally ass fucked my ass. I would have thrown the thing in the trash if you would have offered me a stock seat 20 miles from home that day. It was that bad :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are gonna hate the shit out of that seat. I promise you. I thought the same thing sitting on it on my 1200......WHOA THIS IS AWESOME. Then I rode it for 25 miles and it literally ass fucked my ass. I would have thrown the thing in the trash if you would have offered me a stock seat 20 miles from home that day. It was that bad :lol: 

No, it will be awesome. :news:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm going to have to cancel riding with you to Buttnuts. I don't think I will be able to handle all of this gay back and forth flirting . :russian_roulette:

We dont need you, just tell us where we can pick up the keys to your place. :bc: 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We dont need you, just tell us where we can pick up the keys to your place. :bc: 

I didn't say I wasn't going up. I just don't think I can bear the thought of listening to the two token Indiana FS Phaggit members all weekend. :pc:

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Raise the CG, that should'nt fuck with the engineered roll center to much :thumb: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could see a doo owner enjoying getting ass fucked by a seat :lol: 

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

Well thats asking a lot from arctic cat riders. 

so has doo ever even placed in a freeride or hill climb event ? fucking skidoo oh our chassis sucks shit of trail lets make another  bandage market it as a newest greatest thing sinse adjustable carbides . call it something as close to a homo sex act our sheep will eat it up . ski doo and deep snow LMFAO 1 in every 100 sleds out west is a doo and it is usually a newbie or someone paied to ride it  

• Like 1

Im doing buns of steel exercises now to prepare. Everything should be fine...

kegel exercises for doo riders ha . guess every one has to have a workout regiment to get ready for sled season doo guys need to tighten up after the funn they had poked at them for the summers fun I guess