Check your account email address ×

Mi DNR sled counter.

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats why i dont like going to western UP. Especially on the weekend. 

Just gotta stay south of the Bill Nichols on weekends to avoid the faggot mountain sled crew and all is good 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just gotta stay south of the Bill Nichols on weekends to avoid the faggot mountain sled crew and all is good 

Why the fuck do these ass fucks ride Mountain sleds on Michigan trails. I have no issue with off trail and seasonal road use but they need to stay off the trail system. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Why the fuck do these ass fucks ride Mountain sleds on Michigan trails. I have no issue with off trail and seasonal road use but they need to stay off the trail system. 

Its pretty much just the grade as that is the only trail north and south and you gotta use it to get to all the off-trail spots. Not a big deal

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I actually like riding up there in faggot mountain. I just dont like all of the faggots...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I actually like riding up there in faggot mountain. I just dont like all of the faggots...

Oh I know.....its so fucking nice ....just gotta either accept the pounded ass grade on weekends or stay clear. Its no biggie if you ride an axys.....if not...well then it sucks 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh I know.....its so fucking nice ....just gotta either accept the pounded ass grade on weekends or stay clear. Its no biggie if you ride an axys.....if not...well then it sucks 

what are you riding now? 

Just now, f7ben said:

gonna ride the 2016 poo again and made my 2000 zrt into a 1004 this summer !!!!!!!11111

You?

I ride a 2015 800 etec X setup as a XRS. I want an 850 or a 800 switchback S but the last three winters have put a damper on my enthusiasm to buy a new sled. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I ride a 2015 800 etec X setup as a XRS. I want an 850 or a 800 switchback S but the last three winters have put a damper on my enthusiasm to buy a new sled. 

mine is a sb-s 800 and I think its the best possible sled for my riding style. maybe the xcr-sb would be better but its just some springs difference

You need to spend some time on the Poo ....sell that Doo now while its worth gold and buy a leftover Polaris. USA First ....fuck the frogs !!!!!!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

mine is a sb-s 800 and I think its the best possible sled for my riding style. maybe the xcr-sb would be better but its just some springs difference

You need to spend some time on the Poo ....sell that Doo now while its worth gold and buy a leftover Polaris. USA First ....fuck the frogs !!!!!!!1111

I'm really tempted to try a Poo. I have a great dealer and have really enjoyed the Doo so it's tough

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We gotta do a Sunday thru Wednesday up there this winter. Least faggot saturation...

Just now, f7ben said:

I can absolutely do that now that I am back on shift work

werd. I love weekday riding up there. Get ur shit straight nigga, I can pretty much go on a moments notice. I already told my family to fuck off this winter. :bc: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

werd. I love weekday riding up there. Get ur shit straight nigga, I can pretty much go on a moments notice. I already told my family to fuck off this winter. :bc: 

I never fixed my chimney so I am on electric heat unless I get it done when I go up Nov 30th. Just need to get a new flashing and slap it back together. fuck that pisses me off