Check your account email address ×

Mi DNR sled counter.

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never fixed my chimney so I am on electric heat unless I get it done when I go up Nov 30th. Just need to get a new flashing and slap it back together. fuck that pisses me off

Whatever faggot. I got money to stay in a nice warm hotel. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

I'd have to ask the family....we moved north when I was about 5. 

Ahhh...got ya. Helen and her Husband Syl moved up here in the 60’s and opened The Townhouse Bar...they have both passed on but their son Ronnie still lives here. 

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Whatever faggot. I got money to stay in a nice warm hotel. 

I have electric heat , its no biggie. Just pisses me off not to have the fireplace ......or you can stay at Tickies with AMG

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have electric heat , its no biggie. Just pisses me off not to have the fireplace ......or you can stay at Tickies with AMG

You didn't invite Tick and AMG to join you in the sauna? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Never built the sauna 

Well that sucks, sorry to hear. I had my own plans to build one at the old house back when I was married but the wife had other plans :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Or we can jewcrash ticks place. :news:

Fuck that.:lol2: what needs to be done to your Chimney @f7ben? Is it brick,B vent or black smoke pipe? I can bring the stuff with me and fix it for your lazy Phaggit ass. If you have pics of the problem send them to me. On here or FB, what ever is easy for you.:lol2:

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats why i dont like going to western UP. Especially on the weekend. 

You have to know where to ride to stay away from people. I even have a fuel cell so I don't have to wait in line for gas.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Never built the sauna 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck that.:lol2: what needs to be done to your Chimney @f7ben? Is it brick,B vent or black smoke pipe? I can bring the stuff with me and fix it for your lazy Phaggit ass. If you have pics of the problem send them to me. On here or FB, what ever is easy for you.:lol2:

Damn....guy moves to Indiana and turns into a lazy as a pet coon White nigger...SMH. :lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey nigga I aint no snob you made it sound like you didnt have heat. I have minimum standards and heat is one. As long as there is heat and light and I dont have to go outside to take a shit its all good. :bc:

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You have to know where to ride to stay away from people. I even have a fuel cell so I don't have to wait in line for gas.

@f7ben check this shit out. No gas station lines either. 

Keep that mother full this winter mkay? :bc: 

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just need the roof flashing replaced. Its triple wall stainless. Snow slid last year and took it out  im pretty sure its 10" but i aint there to measure. I could do it myself in 20 minutes but i haven't been there since it happened last march.