Check your account email address ×

Bought a Generator

f7ben

I have a yamaha i1000 that i use to run tv and dvd player and lights in Motorhome and trailer, its been flawless for 3 yrs now, its purrs on economy mode and runs 12 plus hours on .7 gallons of fuel, best 700 bucks I ever spent

I use it all summer long camping at the tracks, when it dies i get another, bet it has 400 hours on it by now

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Can barely make a pot of coffee with that piece of shit. For sure it wont handle the inrush when he turns on his 220v dildo.

Poor Ben. 

Its not 220v and the nominal voltageis referred to as 240v regardless :owned:

I already outlined what I needed to run. Furnace , Fridge lights and convenience items

For that 3500 is continuous is perfect and it sips gas at .3 GPH !!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Just now, awful knawful said:

The yamaha 1000 and new Honda 2000 are inverters.

I haven't used the 2000 much but the 1000 was a miser on fuel. 

All depends how much load on them....my 2000 honda inverter will run for 12 hrs powering our old truck camper....my 7000 honda inverter would power most my house for 8 hrs. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Let's hear what kind of amp probes all of you gen experts own?:snack:

I have a couple of older Kleins...ive been out of the trade for the most part since 09. :dunno:

41 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I can run my freezer, fridge, forced air, TV and internet on a 3750.  :bc:

2016gennypower.jpg

Neal

If they all kicked in at the same time...im sure you would trip the overload. :lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I sell a nice suitcase 3000i  inverter with 110 and 220 outlets..3200 surge/2900 continuous

I had one of those before i got the 7000...sweet unit...probably the best bang honda for the buck imo.

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Let's hear what kind of amp probes all of you gen experts own?:snack:

A multitude of various Flukes .....when was the last time you had your clamp around 500 amps DC?

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A multitude of various Flukes .....when was the last time you had your clamp around 500 amps DC?

We have chillers that run on 4160 v service.  Electric boilers that draw 1250 RLA and the line power comes in on open buss duct.  I'm in full arc flash gear regularly. Nothing in my line of work is over 50DC.  :bc:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We have chillers that run on 4160 v service.  Electric boilers that draw 1250 RLA and the line power comes in on open buss duct.  I'm in full arc flash gear regularly. Nothing in my line of work is over 50DC.  :bc:

Impressive.....our electrodes pull a little more power than that........approximately 60,000 amps or so :lol: 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Cool story bro. Now go wax your Harbor Freight generator.:lol:

Hey , you brought up the electrics :bigfinger:

And my generator came from Home Depot .....unlike your Fingerhut special !!!!!!111111 :news: