Check your account email address ×

His name was Seth Rich

f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

And Donna Brazile knew he was murdered for leaking the emails.

Assange said it was Rich and those in the DNC knew it was.

Slinger the faggot owned again

We need to link this to every comment slinger and spin make

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

And Donna Brazile knew he was murdered for leaking the emails.

Assange said it was Rich and those in the DNC knew it was.

Slinger the faggot owned again

I wonder why she is comfortable talking now? My hope is this means the Clinton machine has been neutered and has no more power over anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I wonder why she is comfortable talking now? My hope is this means the Clinton machine has been neutered and has no more power over anyone. 

Guilty conscious :dunno: she still yet may be suicided 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Donna Brazile was considering replacing Clinton with Biden on the ballot (it's in her book) unfortunately she failed to tell anyone else, and yes there are very specific rules in the DNC to replace a candidate which would involve many pols and elected officials, Donna Brazile Interim DNC boss :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Donna Brazile was considering replacing Clinton with Biden on the ballot (it's in her book) unfortunately she failed to tell anyone else, and yes there are very specific rules in the DNC to replace a candidate which would involve many pols and elected officials, Donna Brazile Interim DNC boss :lol: 

You’re still defending the Clintons sad

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lol: 

Fester the hack with his usual idiocy...just stick to patting yourself on the back and telling yourself in the mirror how smart you are.:bigfinger:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm Donna says the Vice President was quick to call after the collapse of Hillary at the 9/11 memorial which of course would be easy to confirm. seems to me with spies in her office the open discussion of removing Hillary would not end up being such a great idea. Wasserman was the joke as DNC boss.

Edited by Carlos Danger

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hmmm Donna says the Vise President was quick to call after the collapse of Hillary at the 9/11 memorial which of course would be easy to confirm. seems to me with spies in her office the open discussion of removing Hillary would not end up being such a great idea. Wasserman was the joke as DNC boss.

I love all of it.  All of us who had Hillary's number from day one, were dead on correct at what a power hungry corrupt scumbag she was.  Anyone who thinks "that" is fit to occupy the highest office in the land needs their fucking head examined.

Edited by DriftBusta

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re still defending the Clintons sad

I could give zero fucks about the Clintons, you guys seem to be obsessed with her :lol: 

Trump and I both want to know, when is Jeff Sessions going to cuff Hillary :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fester the hack with his usual idiocy...just stick to patting yourself on the back and telling yourself in the mirror how smart you are.:bigfinger:

Jimmy with the same old tired lines, get some fresh air it's good for the brain :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hmmm Donna says the Vice President was quick to call after the collapse of Hillary at the 9/11 memorial which of course would be easy to confirm. seems to me with spies in her office the open discussion of removing Hillary would not end up being such a great idea. Wasserman was the joke as DNC boss.

What does that have to do with her not telling anyone she was considering replacing Clinton with Joe? And I have no doubts Joe made the call.

Understand removing a candidate from a ballot is a procedural process in the event of death, disability etc. and that's how it is for both the DNC and RNC, Brazile should have kept her delusional thoughts where they resided, all she did is make herself less credible :lol: 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I love all of it.  All of us who had Hillary's number from day one, were dead on correct at what a power hungry corrupt scumbag she was.  Anyone who thinks "that" is fit to occupy the highest office in the land needs their fucking head examined.

The highest office in this land is a fucking joke.....the office of the Presidency is beneath a common street whore or a tax collector. It deserves no respect...much like the flag of this nation or those that serve it. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How much more is it gonna take Vin .....you can laugh it off if you like......you're free to make yourself look like an idiot too 

You thinking I'm an idiot makes me feel real good :lol::lol: 

Hey Vince some crackpot conspiracy goon at FSCE thinks you're an idiot..............No shit :lol::lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I could give zero fucks about the Clintons, you guys seem to be obsessed with her :lol: 

Trump and I both want to know, when is Jeff Sessions going to cuff Hillary :lol: 

Jimmy with the same old tired lines, get some fresh air it's good for the brain :bc: 

What does that have to do with her not telling anyone she was considering replacing Clinton with Joe? And I have no doubts Joe made the call.

Understand removing a candidate from a ballot is a procedural process in the event of death, disability etc. and that's how it is for both the DNC and RNC, Brazile should have kept her delusional thoughts where they resided, all she did is make herself less credible :lol: 

I get plenty of fresh air Vince and I'm sorry if my lines seem tired to you....just calling a spade a spade and of course you don't give a fuck about the clintons because their criminal corrupt bullshit deflects from your obsession over Trump.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Vince some crackpot conspiracy goon at FSCE thinks you're an idiot..............No shit :lol::lol: 

Assange said it was Rich.....and he has never been wrong. Brazile just came out and said she feared for her life because of what happened to Rich. I'd say that puts us well past crock pot conspiracies ....but you can go ahead and pretend whatever you like.

Listen Mr. Woke Up On Third.....there are plenty of people around the office and in the field that think you're an idiot but have to kiss your ass for a paycheck.

Well, usually, Ben's "thinking" one way or the other of somebody here can go either way.  But in this case, you've really outdone yourself looking like a hypocritical idiot following the Dem party rules and talking points this week.  it's been a bit dissapointing IMO.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much more is it gonna take Vin .....you can laugh it off if you like......you're free to make yourself look like an idiot too 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The highest office in this land is a fucking joke.....the office of the Presidency is beneath a common street whore or a tax collector. It deserves no respect...much like the flag of this nation or those that serve it. 

oh Ben.  Take your own advice above.  SMH.  You're free to leave if its so shitty.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get plenty of fresh air Vince and I'm sorry if my lines seem tired to you....just calling a spade a spade and of course you don't give a fuck about the clintons because their criminal corrupt bullshit deflects from your obsession over Trump.

Trump is president you bozo, Clinton is a washed up wannabe, there is difference although it's evident you struggle to see that :thumb: 

RIP Rich.

seth-rich-TW3.jpg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

oh Ben.  Take your own advice above.  SMH.  You're free to leave if its so shitty.

How about the people making a mockery of it hit the road.....that would leave us with a respectable country again. You fucking hypocrites take your shitty leaders and go start a fucking war somewhere else. We dont need any more here

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Assange said it was Rich.....and he has never been wrong. Brazile just came out and said she feared for her life because of what happened to Rich. I'd say that puts us well past crock pot conspiracies ....but you can go ahead and pretend whatever you like.

I'm done with your jokes, I got to shower up and head back to Chicago :bc: