Check your account email address ×

His name was Seth Rich

f7ben

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm done with your jokes, I got to shower up and head back to Chicago :bc: 

List all of the false info Assange has disseminated and I'll list all the false info Hillary has put out there and we'll see who's list is longer 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I wonder why she is comfortable talking now? My hope is this means the Clinton machine has been neutered and has no more power over anyone. 

I think they know everyone hates Hillary clinton and they're making steps to funnel the current negativity towards the DNC onto her to rebuild the party's image 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

List all of the false info Assange has disseminated and I'll list all the false info Hillary has put out there and we'll see who's list is longer 

Vince thinks so highly of himself he will never admit that Hillary is a piece of shit because he invested so much time into pumping her up. A little man like him will never admit he was wrong 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Understand removing a candidate from a ballot is a procedural process in the event of death, disability etc. and that's how it is for both the DNC and RNC, Brazile should have kept her delusional thoughts where they resided, all she did is make herself less credible :lol: 

This is the angle you want to take?  You want to compare credibility with what? the book that Clinton put out?  Brazile's claims especially when it comes to the rigging of the DNC against Bernie have a paper trail. I have some real trouble with Brazile's attempt to cast herself in the role of victim but that still does not change the facts of what Clinton did. Attack the attacker Clinton 101.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is the angle you want to take?  You want to compare credibility with what? the book that Clinton put out?  Brazile's claims especially when it comes to the rigging of the DNC against Bernie have a paper trail. I have some real trouble with Brazile's attempt to cast herself in the role of victim but that still does not change the facts of what Clinton did. Attack the attacker Clinton 101.  

Lets not forget the debate debacle...Brazile got the questions for Hillary ahead of time....shes more then credible.

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lol: 

Vincent's kind of Democrats; totally un-self aware...:

“We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees,”

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Donna Brazile was considering replacing Clinton with Biden on the ballot (it's in her book) unfortunately she failed to tell anyone else, and yes there are very specific rules in the DNC to replace a candidate which would involve many pols and elected officials, Donna Brazile Interim DNC boss :lol: 

There are rules about giving the questions to participants prior to debates too but did that stop her ?