Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul Attacked on his Property

Now this is what I'm fucking talking about. To bad she didnt slit his throat. Makes these fucks afraid and make them accountable. I dont care which politicians die as long as its a bunch of them. She was pissed and she took the fight to his home instead of suffocating her kids or shooting up a mall or some shit. Attack the enemy people ......focus your anger 

Sucker punched as he mowed his grass!  :lol: One of your @motonoggin??  :lmao:

BTW..it was a "he" (if that doesn't offend anyone...you know, gender proper and all).  A rabid gun control lib-tard.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now this is what I'm fucking talking about. To bad she didnt slit his throat. Makes these fucks afraid and make them accountable. I dont care which politicians die as long as its a bunch of them. She was pissed and she took the fight to his home instead of suffocating her kids or shooting up a mall or some shit. Attack the enemy people ......focus your anger 

Yes, Tater...we all get it.  "SLIT THEIR THROATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111sdkgjnafjgjfgakg sdjjasd;ljasdfa;jkd asdjfahsddglasdgasdga"  :lol:

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just the beginning 

You are just a big fat tease!!!

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Advocating throat slitting?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sucker punched as he mowed his grass!  :lol: One of your @motonoggin??  :lmao:

BTW..it was a "he" (if that doesn't offend anyone...you know, gender proper and all).  A rabid gun control lib-tard.

Yes, Tater...we all get it.  "SLIT THEIR THROATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111sdkgjnafjgjfgakg sdjjasd;ljasdfa;jkd asdjfahsddglasdgasdga"  :lol:

You are just a big fat tease!!!

If this had been Maxine Waters you'd be all for it.....but since youre a partisan snowrider style hack you cant do anything but label the attacker something derogatory and move on 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Any plans to do any slitting yourself?

yes actually....as soon as I am old and have raped every bit of fun I can from this earth I'll go out with a bang

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Settle down Ben, it wasn't a "she".  It was a "he".    Way to go off half cocked. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...by a friendly neighborhood triggered liberal Democrat.  DAMN IT DEBBIE BRAZILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Image result for triggered liberal gif

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/04/sen-rand-paul-assaulted-in-kentucky-home.html

Four hours agoI posted that I would like to go public with support for Trump,but I was afraid of the possible reprcussions. 

Gues I was right!!! 

People are ready to kill nowadays. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Settle down Ben, it wasn't a "she".  It was a "he".    Way to go off half cocked. :lol: 

:lol: I didnt read the article and couldnt care less to be honest......I pretty much just revel in any disruption to the system 

Just now, MiSledder said:

Weasel, knew you were all talk anyway, just wanted to see ya say it :bc:

I'd light your ass up with the quickness.....thats for sure. All talk :lol: 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a HE that assaulted Paul!!!!! 

RENE BOUCHER.  It's a French name. 

You are dumb Private Pyle!!!

14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Four hours agoI posted that I would like to go public with support for Trump,but I was afraid of the possible reprcussions. 

Gues I was right!!! 

People are ready to kill nowadays. 

Don't worry the guy who has his cock in your mouth will probably protect you.

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I didnt read the article and couldnt care less to be honest......I pretty much just revel in any disruption to the system 

I'd light your ass up with the quickness.....thats for sure. All talk :lol: 

No chance :lol: better stick to running the cock holster