Check your account email address ×

Winter 2017

23 hours ago, Poncho said:

Tommy any other 800's to run against....was it still pulling at the 1000 ft mark?

Nope, this sunday is a different story though. Ill have the gun out there again. prob take the indy too and no, its right out of gear by 6-750ft

23 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Tommy, did you buy Poncho's old Indy?

fuck no have you been drinking? I would never buy another sled

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tommy was likely doing that during work hours.

Bracebridge Yamaha was a little too cocky so I told them on the gun id be within 5-10mph on that used indy vs the stock sidewinder.

17 hours ago, Poncho said:

And Puzzle knows a Polaris would never sell....good to see Tommy back

pussleboy should bring an 850 out on sunday. ive got a 16year old $2500 800 xcr that might make him cry

• Like 1

"  pussleboy should bring an 850 out on sunday. ive got a 16year old $2500 800 xcr that might make him cry "

He just yaps, like a little dog without balls. Chances of him bringing out an 850 are zero to none.

He,ll probably be on here shortly, to do more yapping, and defending.

23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nope, this sunday is a different story though. Ill have the gun out there again. prob take the indy too and no, its right out of gear by 6-750ft

Bracebridge Yamaha was a little too cocky so I told them on the gun id be within 5-10mph on that used indy vs the stock sidewinder.

pussleboy should bring an 850 out on sunday. ive got a 16year old $2500 800 xcr that might make him cry

Tommy what year is your XCR, I've always liked those old triples, expecially the 2000 - 2003's models. They were lake rockets

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Tommy what year is your XCR, I've always liked those old triples, expecially the 2000 - 2003's models. They were lake rockets

not mine unfortunately. buddy of mine picked one up this year. borrowing it to spank a doo wouldnt be a problem

4 hours ago, Poncho said:

I have a very nice 2000 that has not seen snow since 2008. Maybe when it becomes a classic ill get it out.

I will never sell it unless Polaris comes out with a better 2 stroke triple..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Garth said:

I have a very nice 2000 that has not seen snow since 2008. Maybe when it becomes a classic ill get it out.

So the XCR is yours....nice...my brother had the 99 XCR 800, worked well, the 2000 chassis was a nice change.....and worked very well

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Some grudge racing on our lake on Sunday.

The 800XCR took no prisoners, Turbo Nytro, couple of "worked" ZR9000's, 850E-Tech, etc.

I was going to bring mine out to play until I saw he was running chisels.

My 2000 XCR runs very well for a stocker, but trail studs vs. chisels wasn't going to cut it.

Needless to say, the Thundercat stayed in the garage as well, next year will be a different story....

Edited by psledhead
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Poncho said:

So the XCR is yours....nice...my brother had the 99 XCR 800, worked well, the 2000 chassis was a nice change.....and worked very well

Mine is not the one Tommy is speaking of. Good to hear they are still out there and competitive. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Garth said:

Funny I was actually speaking with Tommy this aft, but not about old XCR trips.

Ok....my XCR really works great.  Thanks to Tommy and Glenn

Edited by Poncho

Doubtful.  They've only just managed to copy 14 year old Doo SDI technology...... Another 10 years for a Polaris ETEC?

13 hours ago, Garth said:

They had DI , my Polaris MSX140 is DI . And works great . But Polaris dropped ball when they didnt buy OMC . They were using OMC 's ficht DI and had a great relationship between the two companies  . I believe that idiot Tom Tiller was at the helm at the time . Once BRP bought OMC they were told to stop using it . 

Tiller had no brains , and was the worst at the head of Polaris . 

Edited by StevieWonder

Doo is the market leader, almost 15 years now. 

Go on a ride with ETECS and Poos.  My 1200, which is supposedly worse on fuel than an 800 etec, still uses less fuel at the pumps than a 2017 XCR 800.  And no oil. 

And SDIs don't run as clean as a DI.  I could care less, except when following one.  :)

Did you think BRP bought the tech for the hell of it? 

Any real proof of that first statement? Especially the second two points?

Edited by Puzzleboy

I'm sure Polaris considered buying it, but figured it would be cheaper to copy it, even with patent infringements. 

Although that didn't work out for their first kick at the FI can.....

32 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

They had DI , my Polaris MSX140 is DI . And works great . But Polaris dropped ball when they didnt buy OMC . They were using OMC 's ficht DI and had a great relationship between the two companies  . I believe that idiot Tom Tiller was at the helm at the time . Once BRP bought OMC they were told to stop using it . 

Tiller had no brains , and was the worst at the head of Polaris . 

efi.JPG