Check your account email address ×

Winter 2017

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

In addition to Dave's miscomprehension, I wonder if he thinks the last C3 Vette was built in the year 1982?

:lmao:

Your original statement was the c3 was until 83....end of story.

Yes, it should have been. And yes, the C3 existed until 1983, a year in which there were no production versions. 

Are you still uncertain, and have you looked up the definition of "until" yet?

That would be the end of the story.  Happy to educate where I can. 

You must be having a tough time over in CE, Dave..... :)

Just now, Dave said:

Your original statement was the c3 was until 83....end of story.

Puzzle, jump the shark, do it son...... this is getting embarrassing for you....look, you made a mistake.  We all realize you know little about the Corvette.  Just admit you were wrong......again.....lol......40 more Puzzle replies to come......lol 

They built the car until 1983, and the last car rolled off the line in 1983, there was no 1983 model.  What's the mistake again?  :lmao:

You guys ever think about going back, and finishing off your grade 8?

Edited by Puzzleboy

13 minutes ago, Poncho said:

So back at winter, my buddy just got back from the forest. He said it was awesome

Whats a pass go for in the forest these days...havent ridden there since 06

54 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Well, a while back, you said they were ALL junk. 

Now a C2 is a REAL one.......  Poncho is very conflicted today. 

Gotta go watch Madam Secretary now.....

Poncho always said the C1, 2 and 3's were the only good Corvettes.  After that they look like VW Kit cars.  Sorry, but your average C5 and C6 are ugly junk.  But they were all junk...correct.....just the C1,2,3 were the best junk and best looking of all the junk.  You know like all the old Ski Doo Blizzards.....all junk, but some were slightly better junk.

Edited by Poncho

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.  How empty is that Jim Beam bottle tonight? 

Never heard anyone say 5s or 6s were ugly or junk, but to each his own! 

Seems like you're more concerned with how a machine looks than how it works.....  but that would certainly explain the SL with the little engine. :lmao:

Still doesn't explain the whole Polaris thing though.....

Edited by Puzzleboy

51 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

$50.

Speaking of the Forest, did they ever catch those morons who set the wolves free? 

He stayed at one of the Hali Forest cabins with his son, he said the package, which included accommodation, and trail pass, for two days was $445.00.  Daily pass 49.00 plus tax,  so 55 or so for a simple daily trail pass.

Edited by Poncho

20 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, that makes a lot of sense.  How empty is that Jim Beam bottle tonight? 

Never heard anyone say 5s or 6s were ugly or junk, but to each his own! 

Seems like you're more concerned with how a machine looks than how it works.....  but that would certainly explain the SL with the little engine. :lmao:

Still doesn't explain the whole Polaris thing though.....

Who is Jim Beam? Your man friend?  I though you were watch Madame Bird Cage or something.

Madame Bird Cage was good.  Flipping between that and Blue Balls......

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Who is Jim Beam? Your man friend?  I though you were watch Madame Bird Cage or something.

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

My 2010 GSX 1200 dream-o-meter

IMG00386-20120219-1638.jpg

Speaking of you and top speeds, yesterday I had your 800 Indy on cooch for radar runs. glare ice and about -10c.. maybe 5-15kmh tail winds. 1000 feet. run one 108.4mph run 2 109.9mph run 3 110.5mph run 4 110.4mph

Stock sidewinder 137inch track ran 118mph

not stock sidewinder with non extensive upgrades ran 131.2 mph (clutching changes, mbrp race muffler, fuel programmer)

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Speaking of you and top speeds, yesterday I had your 800 Indy on cooch for radar runs. glare ice and about -10c.. maybe 5-15kmh tail winds. 1000 feet. run one 108.4mph run 2 109.9mph run 3 110.5mph run 4 110.4mph

not stock sidewinder with non extensive upgrades ran 131.2 mph (clutching changes, mbrp race muffler, fuel programmer)

Cool Tommy, my old 140hp Indy was pretty fast and just 8 mph slower than a $20,000.00 Sidegrinder, impressive.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Tommy any other 800's to run against....was it still pulling at the 1000 ft mark?