Check your account email address ×

Sick Pedo (sorry, child sexual abuser)?

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Partisan in what regard? 

Are you saying what Trump did isn't pedophilia?

Are you saying that one cant, or shouldn't point out cases of pedophilia?

Neal

Seriously??? look at your post for answer. :lol: 
 Umm, why were you not pointing it last week?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing.

You know what you pants shitting old retard.....I guess we all must be pedophiles then because they dress those kids up in bikinis and parade them out in front of the camera for all you old fucks to jack off over......got it you sick pants shitting old fuck???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You know what you pants shitting old retard.....I guess we all must be pedophiles then because they dress those kids up in bikinis and parade them out in front of the camera for all you old fucks to jack off over......got it you sick pants shitting old fuck???

So that's a good excuse to engage in pedophilia?  Interesting.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

I'm not using anything, I'm pointing out how easily people let pedophilia slide, which is disgusting.  

Neal

No, youre trying to draw a political line to trump in an attempt to make other dislike trump, youre a hack an a horrible person

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What Trump did was ick indeed.

Neal

This is like when you start a really bad thread trying to point fingers incorrectly...but it only points fingers toward yourself....in spite of every deflection reply you can muster up.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

says the asshat who voted trump, a known sexual predator, and a freak who liked to check out teenage girls, which is not exactly new news.

"Trump, a known sexual predator and a freak."  Jesus shut the fuck up already.

6801.jpg.75270b4ab2c06d1f5b9e56ac7298c314.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's your story, you tell it...

Neal

You want me to?  That's weird.  You keep on...seems as though you need to some bizarre validating for your perverse thoughts....I just hope not actions.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You want me to?  That's weird.  You keep on...seems as though you need to some bizarre validating for your perverse thoughts....I just hope not actions.  

Certainly, I want you to get all your idiotic, nonsensical blather out.  

What perverse thoughts need validation exactly?  :dunno:

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Certainly, I want you to get all your idiotic, nonsensical blather out.  

What perverse thoughts need validation exactly?  :dunno:

Neal

You are triggered.  And your really should be.  It appears you are outing yourself a bit here....and it's not being received well at all.  It's being received EXACTLY LIKE IT SHOULD BE.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just when the fuck do you agree he’s a dirty old fuck you Swiss cheese hole fucking midget