Check your account email address ×

126 Million....

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's abundantly clear to most that he would have preferred Clinton.  Nobody wants strength in a possible adversary.  Clinton renewing Obama's doctrine of world weakness is exactly what most nations wanted.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

Yeah - it is funny :lol: MN Mouthbreather said so :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Putin wanted Hillary so he withheld the dirt on Dump :dunno:

:lmao: Lotta stupid on here :lol: 

Dude, so much stupid - i about pulled an ab laughing at MN Mouthbreather trying to imply that Drone Attack Ba-rack or Killary would have been weak preferables for Putin.  What's Trump going to do to Putin other than hesitate and stall when it comes to issuing sanctions or give him an "A+" for excellency in leadership?

Honestly, my fear with Hillary was that she'd be overly harsh on our adversaries sort of overcompensating to dispel preconceived notions that women are weak.  I think that was a big factor in her vote to support the Iraq war.  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Putin wanted Hillary so he withheld the dirt on Dump :dunno:

:lmao: Lotta stupid on here :lol: 

Putin didn't give a shit who ended up president, he just wanted to create an unstable political environment in this country for whoever came out on top of the feces pile.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dude, so much stupid - i about pulled an ab laughing at MN Mouthbreather trying to imply that Drone Attack Ba-rack or Killary would have been weak preferables for Putin.  What's Trump going to do to Putin other than hesitate and stall when it comes to issuing sanctions or give him an "A+" for excellency in leadership?

Honestly, my fear with Hillary was that she'd be overly harsh on our adversaries sort of overcompensating to dispel preconceived notions that women are weak.  I think that was a big factor in her vote to support the Iraq war.  

:bc: 

:lol: The Stupid is laughable and MN Mouthbreather leads the way...... he really thinks he’s smart :lmao: He’s as clueless as Momo 👍 

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The weak and the stupid Prefer to be led by the weak and the stupid. So, not surprised at all at your comments.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

cue the "snowrider has spotted a potential friend" meme :lol: fucking idiot s

Actually, I think he’s after SeRena.  I mean he is soooo weak.  

Still...worth it. :lol:

63B868D2-D701-40E8-8547-4F1289ACF056.gif

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You are every bit as funny as SeRena and RevFag.  Every....single....bit.

But I’ll bet you think you are just funny as hell and “own” everyone here with your clowning posts.  Dontcha? :lmao:

Stick around, weak sauce.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are every bit as funny as SeRena and RevFag.  Every....single....bit.

Bit I’ll bet you think you are just funny as hell and “own” everyonehere with your clowning posts.  Dontcha? :lmao:

Stick around, weak sauce.  

I can't hold a candle to your graphic artistry, so I hope that satisfies your validation needs for the day.  It's starting out to be a tough week for ya so I won't kick ya while you're down.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I can't hold a candle to your graphic artistry, so I hope that satisfies your validation needs for the day.  It's starting out to be a tough week for ya so I won't kick ya while you're down.

Rough week for me?  How so?  Today was FANTABULOUS for me!!!!   Tremendously spectacular!!!!!!!