Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You've been falsely assigning me to racism for 4 pages and you want him to STFU?  You're a piece of work. :lol: 

He is being such a twat that even his personal fluffer Coach Slope is sitting this one out. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

are you going to answer the "data" questions wolfie? starting with what kind of data you'd expect to read in the news.  :news: do they usually mention "divorces" or "he was a bad boy scout" or "his parents didn't spank him enough? :lol:

the answer is they eventually give names, pictures and often races of the suspects. that is the data you were referring to. why don't you just be honest here dude? it's make things alot easier, and shorter. 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you going to answer the "data" questions wolfie? starting with what kind of data you'd expect to read in the news.  :news: do they usually mention "divorces" or "he was a bad boy scout" or "his parents didn't spank him enough? :lol:

the answer is they eventually give names, pictures and often races of the suspects. that is the data you were referring to. why don't you just be honest here dude? it's make things alot easier, and shorter. 

I took it to mean arrest record - that sort of thing. But don’t let me stop you from your vortex. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I took it to mean arrest record - that sort of thing. But don’t let me stop you from your vortex. :lol: 

Oh no...... Everyone knows white people don't go to jail, so that only leaves black people as the perps. Wolfie you racist. And Edmo you're pretty questionable, too. Now you're both on Sno's list.:lol::bc:

• Haha 1

Holy shit Slinger! No I meant this....no I meant that....no I got Detroit from the link...lol

All while you still continue to go around calling everybody else dumb :lmao:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

You sure seem to enjoy being smacked around or youre too embarrassed to stfu and walk away

60+ page threads of him doing this while he talks in circles trying to cover his ass

• Thanks 1

See Slinger called out the Clown Posse on page one :lmao: Unfortunately statistics prove these kids will get a lesser sentence because they are white vs  if they were black for doing the exact same thing.  Stupid act that resulted in tragedy. 

You tell em Moto! :lol: 

Denied bail, charged as adults, Numerous other charges besides Second Degree Murder.......Sounds like the Justice System is doing right at this point. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

See Slinger called out the Clown Posse on page one :lmao: Unfortunately statistics prove these kids will get a lesser sentence because they are white vs  if they were black for doing the exact same thing.  Stupid act that resulted in tragedy. 

More race divide from the right wing wacko

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You tell em Moto! :lol: 

Denied bail, charged as adults, Numerous other charges besides Second Degree Murder.......Sounds like the Justice System is doing right at this point. 

Is your contention people do the same time for the same crime regardless of race.....:read:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is your contention people do the same time for the same crime regardless of race.....:read:

These kids are morons and killed one person and could have killed more. This has zero to do with race unless you pull it into the discussion? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

These kids are morons and killed one person and could have killed more. This has zero to do with race unless you pull it into the discussion? 

He is trying too hard....ignore him.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

“See Slinger”. :lol:

Pathetic.  Poor Slinger.

”Called out”.  Full on Dunning Kruger.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes, we all know you are the queen advocate for self induced victims.  And with that face....well, who’s to argue.

• Thanks 1

The teen that actually threw the rock that killed the man will get the longest sentence, the others will have reduced sentences, that would be the same case regardless of skin, only a true racist would predict they get less than a black kids would because they're white

Edited by MiSledder
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

The teen that actually threw the rock that killed the man will get the longest sentence, the others will have reduced sentences, that would be the same case regardless of skin, only a true racist would predict they get less than a black kids would because they're white

Bingo.  These idiots will get all they can get coming to them.  How this turned into a race thing is an excellent example of “Obama-tics”.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  These idiots will get all they can get coming to them.  How this turned into a race thing is an excellent example of “Obama-tics”.

I have a 15 yr old son, this is heart breaking from all sides, that poor kid and wife who lost a great father, the kids who've ruined most of their lives, the mothers and father of the kids, my life would be ruined if one of them teens were my son, never going fishing or going dirt biking with him again, not getting to see him grow into a man, etc.

I dont know if anyone else has actually thought about it like i have but its scary how fast kids and ruin their lives and someone elses

I wonder if theres anyway to donate to the mother and son who lost their husband/dad?

Makes me want to have a heart to heart with my boy about life

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I have a 15 yr old son, this is heart breaking from all sides, that poor kid and wife who lost a great father, the kids who've ruined most of their lives, the mothers and father of the kids, my life would be ruined if one of them teens were my son, never going fishing or going dirt biking with him again, not getting to see him grow into a man, etc.

I dont know if anyone else has actually thought about it like i have but its scary how fast kids and ruin their lives and someone elses

I wonder if theres anyway to donate to the mother and son who lost their husband/dad?

Makes me want to have a heart to heart with my boy about life

Good post!

From my original post...There's a GoFundMe set up to help the grieving family

Meanwhile, contributions continue to pour in for the GoFundMe page launched to help White’s family with funeral expenses. By Monday night, more than 1,000 people had raised nearly $43,000 of the $50,000 goal.

• Thanks 1