Check your account email address ×

Don Lemon's open letter to Trump: Enough

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Many boys join the military as an option to jail time. Many young guys were given that option by judges for many years.

They also join as a means of support for their wives and children at the taxpayer's pig trough. 

The names La David and Myeshia are an obvious rejection of white American society.

Extra, I can't help it if I'm older and smarter than you, and look at American society through a social/anthropological view. 

Why don’t you go ahead and die in a fire. K, thanks. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

How many reporters or congressional members make sure they are right there to interview a gold star family member right as the POTUS makes this call?   I've NEVER heard of it before.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: because I got mad at someone insulting my wife, now means I am mad all the time. you are soooo predictable.

Jut can't let it go even though you said you would.....for fucks sake grow a set and STFU.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No if Obama had been rude to somebody I'm sure you would look at who and how it was being reported.  

My point is NO OTHER gold star family member has come out and said Trump was rude in any way shape or form.   He also surprised families of fallen soldiers by showing up when they arrive in the US.   You don't think for a second this woman was anti-Trump to begin with or had libs/MSM constantly at her trying to make a story?

The woman was going thru something most of us can't even imagine and I could easily see how it would be very difficult to think clearly when all this was going on.  

Do you honestly think CNN or almost anyone else in the MSM would give him a benefit of a doubt on this?   They haven't on ANYTHING why would they now.     

So what? She doesn't have to like him. Why can't he just be professional and respectful? Is that too hard?

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So what? She doesn't have to like him. Why can't he just be professional and respectful? Is that too hard?

My point is maybe he was.   In her time of grief and who she had around her did she have a fair chance at rationally evaluating how Trump spoke with her?

They were making a big deal out of him saying "he knew what he signed up for" and in her interview she said she didn't like the tone in which he said it.   In reality that can mean a very honorable thing to say.   "He knew what he was signing up for (combat) yet still had the courage and honor to serve his country.   

I do agree it would have been best for him to just drop the whole thing as he cannot come out good on this no matter what the conversation was really like.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My point is maybe he was.   In her time of grief and who she had around her did she have a fair chance at rationally evaluating how Trump spoke with her?

They were making a big deal out of him saying "he knew what he signed up for" and in her interview she said she didn't like the tone in which he said it.   In reality that can mean a very honorable thing to say.   "He knew what he was signing up for (combat) yet still had the courage and honor to serve his country.   

I do agree it would have been best for him to just drop the whole thing as he cannot come out good on this no matter what the conversation was really like.  

Finally...

Anar and Slinger are kick'n ass in the thread :bc:  The Dump apologists are off the rails :lmao: Excuse after excuse after excuse......typical of today's society many of you spout off against......I bet many of you fuckers are the kind of people who always blame someone else.  When your little Johny (Dump) comes running and says he's getting picked on and didn't do anything - you fucks say - Oh poor Lil Johny I know it's not your fault and run to a DNA complain like little bitches.  Instead of saying - now little Johny you don't get in trouble for no reason - what did you do?  I guarantee many of you fucking Dumpers blame someone else :lol: 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

If Trump was insensitive its disgusting.

If the media is using this widow's grief to drum up a fake negative story on Trump that's disgusting.

Now if I sit back and just evaluate from a distance which is more likely based off past actions and hatred for someone its pretty clear what is going on here.  In either case Trump should only be critical of the media not the widow no matter what she says.  

Page 2 dummy.  

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Finally...

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anar and Slinger are kick'n ass in the thread :bc:  The Dump apologists are off the rails :lmao: Excuse after excuse after excuse......typical of today's society many of you spout off against......I bet many of you fuckers are the kind of people who always blame someone else.  When your little Johny (Dump) comes running and says he's getting picked on and didn't do anything - you fucks say - Oh poor Lil Johny I know it's not your fault and run to a DNA complain like little bitches.  Instead of saying - now little Johny you don't get in trouble for no reason - what did you do?  I guarantee many of you fucking Dumpers blame someone else :lol: 

You just described Hillarys book to a T....well done.:thumb:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You already read it - eh.... :lmao: 

The excerpts say enough....she blamed everyone for her loss except for the old hag in the mirror and fucktards like you are right there with her.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

The excerpts say enough....she blamed everyone for her loss except for the old hag in the mirror and fucktards like you are right there with her.

I thought it was all 'fake news'......:snack:

:lol: 

53 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jut can't let it go even though you said you would.....for fucks sake grow a set and STFU.

you dumb fuck, your new pal bean bag brain brought it up, not me. am I supposed to just let him run his trap, spewing bullshit?

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

um no, she's accepted blame too. geesh, can you get anything right these days? climb out of that infested pit you fell in and start making some sense once again.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you dumb fuck, your new pal bean bag brain brought it up, not me. am I supposed to just let him run his trap, spewing bullshit?

um no, she's accepted blame too. geesh, can you get anything right these days? climb out of that infested pit you fell in and start making some sense once again.

Infested pit....wtf are you even talking about and she has hardly accepted any blame and what little blame she has accepted is so,far down the list it doesn't matter but keep propagating the narrative...it's a winner for sure! :lol:

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: Don Lemon 👍

Look at the Clown Posse circle the wagons for Dump..... :lmao:  

look at you fist in line to blow any one  you think may agree with you. cant blame you for needing validation with your record . wire to wire mother fuckers .lmfao 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Infested pit....wtf are you even talking about and she has hardly accepted any blame and what little blame she has accepted is so,far down the list it doesn't matter but keep propagating the narrative...it's a winner for sure! :lol:

yep, infested pit. where the bean bag brains, creeprs, sludgeys, ezwiders live. maybe if you paid attention to some real news you'd know Hilary has accepted blame? it wasn't all her though, she did have some help. or do you think the Russians do all this kind of stuff, here and abroad, just for something to do? I'd be willing to bet your brain is full of some of the stories formulated in the russian troll farms :lol:maybe that's why you're such a bitter cunt these days.

Edited by Snoslinger

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, infested pit. where the bean bag brains, creeprs, sludgeys, ezwiders live. maybe if you paid attention to some real news you'd know Hilary has accepted blame? it wasn't all her though, she did have some help. or do you think the Russians do all this kind of stuff, here and abroad, just for something to do? I'd be willing to bet your brain is full of some of the stories formulated in the russian troll farms :lol:maybe that's why you're such a bitter cunt these days.

If anyone is bitter...its you!!! :lol:

Crying for a year because you lost...now thats fucking bitter. :lmao: