Check your account email address ×

Interesting stuff on retirement.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No conservative on this forum wants wasteful spending.  It doesn't matter if it is the MIC, or other places.  But we all want an educated and healthy population along with the ability to defend ourselves if needed.  There are select few liberals who like to group the conservatives in this forum with the republicans in washington.  There is a reason there are conservatives on this site that absolutely hate the establishment in Washington. 

No "conservative" here is speaking out about the increased spending in military and presidential waste like golf, maralago, Trump tower security and rent. Show me one fucking neocon in here who is speaking out against the increased spending and lack of follow thru on all of the promises to fix everything? 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No "conservative" here is speaking out about the increased spending in military and presidential waste like golf, maralago, Trump tower security and rent. Show me one fucking neocon in here who is speaking out against the increased spending and lack of follow thru on all of the promises to fix everything? 

Give it some time.  It's been 10 months, all we have right now is a bunch of people on this forum bitching about trump.  He is an outsider and most likely not many want to work with him because of it.  FTR, I don't want increases in MIC.

Just now, racer254 said:

Give it some time.  It's been 10 months, all we have right now is a bunch of people on this forum bitching about trump.  He is an outsider and most likely not many want to work with him because of it.  FTR, I don't want increases in MIC.

Trump can blame himself and his big mouth, he made all of these promises. 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No conservative on this forum wants wasteful spending.  It doesn't matter if it is the MIC, or other places.  But we all want an educated and healthy population along with the ability to defend ourselves if needed.  There are select few liberals who like to group the conservatives in this forum with the republicans in washington.  There is a reason there are conservatives on this site that absolutely hate the establishment in Washington. 

really cause i have heard the righties here talking about how we need to have the baddest miitary in the world,  laughable considering the fact our enemy wipes thier ass with their hands and uses 30-50 year old weapons against us.  

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh no? Where are the cuts being made? Education, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Where are spending INCREASES going? Military. Over half of discretionary spending is military and increasing WITHOUT any dispute. So I would say nobody wants a educated and healthy US population. 

2017_pres_budget_disc_spending_pie.png

10% cut in the military budget and we could afford an almost 50% increase in education and housing and have a better country here rather than nation building some shithole third world country that doesn't want us there anyways,.  

30 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Notice how during Obamacare and even before Obamacare all of them were so critical and complainy about the increased premiums and all of the bullshit? And now, not a peep about the highest premium increases to date and after pledging to fix it, it is only getting worse and more expensive? Great job pubes! 

it's maddening,  premiums were rising regardless of obamacare and will continue to do so until someone attacks the real problem which is cost of care.  BUt the Medical industrial complex is growing almost as strong as the MIC.  rare do you see any commercial construction that doesn't have some sort of med facility going into it over the last 7-8 years.  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's maddening,  premiums were rising regardless of obamacare and will continue to do so until someone attacks the real problem which is cost of care.  BUt the Medical industrial complex is growing almost as strong as the MIC.  rare do you see any commercial construction that doesn't have some sort of med facility going into it over the last 7-8 years.  

Yep. 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

10% cut in the military budget and we could afford an almost 50% increase in education and housing and have a better country here rather than nation building some shithole third world country that doesn't want us there anyways,.  

We could cut military by 50% and still have the largest military in the world by alot. It really shouldnt be a priority for us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who's for wasteful spending?  :dunno:  Is your definition of wasteful spending the same as mine?  IMO MIC is wasteful spending given the fact we spend more than the rest of the world combined to defend ourselves against........what..??   Do you agree? :snack:

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lmao: :backpeddle::lol: 

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We could cut military by 50% and still have the largest military in the world by alot. It really shouldnt be a priority for us. 

yup even our old toys are better than anyone elses new on so this call for new carriers subs etc it just nuts.  

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who's for wasteful spending?  :dunno:  Is your definition of wasteful spending the same as mine?  IMO MIC is wasteful spending given the fact we spend more than the rest of the world combined to defend ourselves against........what..??   Do you agree? :snack:

I am all for cutting the MIC. Quit acting like a pompous asshole.

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

I am all for cutting the MIC. Quit acting like a pompous asshole.

Well you lick Dump's balls and he disagrees :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh yeah, cut both education and healthcare single-handedly.  No other person in washington approved it.  HMMM  Interesting.  And you wonder why a non-establishment politician won the election. 

BTW, do you want more spending or less spending....conservatives want less WASTEFUL spending.

I wonder why a lying sack of shit like Trump managed to fool so many people. I wonder why dipshits like you continue to defend his terrible performance. How can you be so fucking stupid that you aren’t worried about him increasing the debt by reducing taxes on the wealthiest people. By decreasing education and healthcare but increasing the largest budget item. If I need to cut spending I look at my raw material costs first not the phone bill. 

Why aren’t you sorry sacks of shit outraged. He lied to get into the office. He has none of the skills or plans he claimed to have had and he isn’t even working as hard as he said he would. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It’s pretty simple math. Cons must be really stupid not to see that. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder why a lying sack of shit like Trump managed to fool so many people. I wonder why dipshits like you continue to defend his terrible performance. How can you be so fucking stupid that you aren’t worried about him increasing the debt by reducing taxes on the wealthiest people. By decreasing education and healthcare but increasing the largest budget item. If I need to cut spending I look at my raw material costs first not the phone bill. 

Why aren’t you sorry sacks of shit outraged. He lied to get into the office. He has none of the skills or plans he claimed to have had and he isn’t even working as hard as he said he would. 

:bc:  Dump supporters are stupid.  Period. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Please, back this up with some facts if you can.

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

Please, back this up with some facts if you can.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/24/daniel-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

That Trump is a lying sack of shit? Sure, here you go.

That you are a dumbfuck for believing him? See item 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/24/daniel-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

Daniel Dweeb?  Seriously?

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Here I thought you were a little better than this.  I wanted some actual articles on the education cuts.

Unfortunately, you proved that you needed a nice little put together piece from the liberal media to spell it out for you in a simple and easily spoon fed manner.   57 false claims all put together just for you.  Classic.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Here I thought you were a little better than this.  I wanted some actual articles on the education cuts.

Unfortunately, you proved that you needed a nice little put together piece from the liberal media to spell it out for you in a simple and easily spoon fed manner.   57 false claims all put together just for you.  Classic.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

More talk about cutting military spending ( good!) and liberals instantly talk about spending it rather than paying down the debt, typical.

:lmao:You two are too stupid to vote 👍