Check your account email address ×

O’reilly is a bigger scum than could be imagined.

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Please learn me how it is Mr. Experience.  :lol:   

My job gives me a glimpse into the secret lives of people. That’s why I like it better than HVAC. I’ve never stopped being amazed at what people are capable of doing to themselves and other people. Sometimes they do it for profit and gain, other times its for dominance. 

On 2017-10-23 at 9:26 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Why would you have to go back and look....you claim you remember things I said 12 years ago. Not to mention this 32 million dollar payoff was just made public...maybe you already knew Carnac but I’m a mortal man and had to read about it.

O Reilly has been a lying cunt forever. When he was caught lying he suddenly claimed he wasn't a journalist. Didn't he coin the phrase infotainment or some such shit.  He's a dirty lying bag of shit just like your President. Only difference is the people O'Reilly fucked got a pay out.  Trump is fucking you and taking your money.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

O Reilly has been a lying cunt forever. When he was caught lying he suddenly claimed he wasn't a journalist. Didn't he coin the phrase infotainment or some such shit.  He's a dirty lying bag of shit just like your President. Only difference is the people O'Reilly fucked got a pay out.  Trump is fucking you and taking your money.  

IMG_3483.thumb.JPG.abfa5551daaafd83c5ae8b2c632392f0.JPG

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

They won't remember that. Anymore than they remember cheering for the Iraq war. 

Much like the libtards that seem to for get Billy the rapist and his enabler.

and all the libs , including Shrillery, that voted for war

Edited by Sleepr2

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  Because I agreed with him.  What don't you agree with him about?

The overt attempt to squelch and subdue his sexual deviance, while preaching moral greatness, and absolute morality.  Basically massive hypocritical behavior, and the attempt to hide it.

Neal

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  Because I agreed with him.  What don't you agree with him about?

Havent listened to him in years but i strongly disagreed with him when he was pushing for the Iraq war and I strongly disagreed with him about legalizing marijuana. those are just 2 things I can remember off the top of my head. i most likely wouldnt disagree with EVERYTHING he says because i am not a partisan hack. But I dont like the way he shouts over people HE disagrees with. He comes off as kind of an asshole. Which isnt all bad because im sure i do too sometimes . :lol: 

On 10/25/2017 at 12:21 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Havent listened to him in years but i strongly disagreed with him when he was pushing for the Iraq war and I strongly disagreed with him about legalizing marijuana. those are just 2 things I can remember off the top of my head. i most likely wouldnt disagree with EVERYTHING he says because i am not a partisan hack. But I dont like the way he shouts over people HE disagrees with. He comes off as kind of an asshole. Which isnt all bad because im sure i do too sometimes . :lol: 

I liked him when he went after Barney Frank during the subprime crisis, and for publicizing many things that we would not have heard much if anything about if not for him.  He regularly publicized injustices like shitty judges, or criminals that slipped through the cracks.  Kate's Law was another noble effort at doing whats right for regular Americans, off the top of my head.  And he's a smaller government fiscal conservative.  Yes, he does come off as an asshole at times, a real life Ron Burgundy :lol: And i do too. :lol:  :bc: 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I liked him when he went after Barney Frank during the subprime crisis, and for publicizing many things that we would not have heard much if anything about if not for him.  He regularly publicized injustices like shitty judges, or criminals that slipped through the cracks.  Kate's Law was another noble effort at doing whats right for regular Americans, off the top of my head.  And he's a smaller government fiscal conservative.  Yes, he does come off as an asshole at times, a real life Ron Burgundy :lol: And i do too. :lol:  :bc: 

Once again...pinning the financial crisis on Frank was entirely disingenuous. I fell for that until understanding more about how it all hung together. BillO politicized that entire situation. Yet a lot of people bought the bullshit while the real crooks got away. Kate’s law is simply another example of the same. Putting a skin color to crime always sells. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Once again...pinning the financial crisis on Frank was entirely disingenuous. I fell for that until understanding more about how it all hung together. BillO politicized that entire situation. Yet a lot of people bought the bullshit while the real crooks got away. Kate’s law is simply another example of the same. Putting a skin color to crime always sells. 

You're free to draw your own conclusions and hate the guy.  I don't write off a guys career and good works over some partisan, as you seem to think, bullshit.