Check your account email address ×

Fact

Snake

“Trump, as I keep saying, is a symptom of how rottenly dysfunctional our sorry political class is. Take away Trump and they’re just as awful and destructive. He just brings their awfulness to the fore, where it’s no longer ignorable. Now they’re willing to play with fire, risking the future of the polity over little more than hurt feelings, in a way that would have been unthinkable not long ago.”

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

“Trump, as I keep saying, is a symptom of how rottenly dysfunctional our sorry political class is. Take away Trump and they’re just as awful and destructive. He just brings their awfulness to the fore, where it’s no longer ignorable. Now they’re willing to play with fire, risking the future of the polity over little more than hurt feelings, in a way that would have been unthinkable not long ago.”

I thank him every day for exposing both parties to be the corrupt, hypocritical scum they are.  I've always said, the attacks against him say more about the accusers than anything about him.  I hope he keeps the full court press on until every hack is removed from office.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thank him every day for exposing both parties to be the corrupt, hypocritical scum they are.  I've always said, the attacks against him say more about the accusers than anything about him.  I hope he keeps the full court press on until every hack is removed from office.

I agree with that statement also. What I dont agree wth is that Trump is or was the best solution for that. Trump has proven to be an insensitive and blabbering self righteous asshole. Ill give him credit where credit is due I just wish he would articulate his thoughts and intentions better instead of flying off the handle like a spoiled teenage girl. Its fucking embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree with that statement also. What I dont agree wth is that Trump is or was the best solution for that. Trump has proven to be an insensitive and blabbering self righteous asshole. Ill give him credit where credit is due I just wish he would articulate his thoughts and intentions better instead of flying off the handle like a spoiled teenage girl. Its fucking embarrassing. 

Yes but in the war against political correctness his offend the easily offendable as much as possible is a good approach. As MC has proven on here daily is that there is no shortage of fake out rage in the press and that eventually they will be forced to pick their battles or risk just becoming back ground noise that is ignored.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but in the war against political correctness his offend the easily offendable as much as possible is a good approach. As MC has proven on here daily is that there is no shortage of fake out rage in the press and that eventually they will be forced to pick their battles or risk just becoming back ground noise that is ignored.

He sounds like an idiot the way he does it. Its not some brilliant sarcasm aimed to humiliate his accusers and attackers. He is his own worst enemy. he sounds like an idiot. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He sounds like an idiot the way he does it. Its not some brilliant sarcasm aimed to humiliate his accusers and attackers. He is his own worst enemy. he sounds like an idiot. 

He is a New Yorker to the bone.  I have yet to see anything that makes me long for Hillary plus Washington politics needs an enema and the process of that was never going to be pretty.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Most people understand the goal or reason even if the method is not always perfect.  Its actually refreshing to have someone not so guarded. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

He is a New Yorker to the bone.  I have yet to see anything that makes me long for Hillary plus Washington politics needs an enema and the process of that was never going to be pretty.

I know several new Yorkers, most of them are smart and very articulate. I get the new York attitude thing. Trump sounds like an idiot. A babbling in-articulate idiot. And a spoiled child. He lacks professionalism, tact and decency. Everyone around him knows it. He can't even keep his team on the same message because he goes off at any little tweet. He is embarrassing and alienating his own staff who are professional people. You and the like are always on his defense citing some brilliant ploy to expose and uproot the evils of Washington. This is not happening. Several of his appointees are some of the biggest Washington douchebags in the game. And he under minds and humiliates his own staff fairly regularly. There is no brilliant strategy at work here. What we are witnessing is a idiot billionaire narcissist with a world podium. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know several new Yorkers, most of them are smart and very articulate. I get the new York attitude thing. Trump sounds like an idiot. A babbling in-articulate idiot. And a spoiled child. He lacks professionalism, tact and decency. Everyone around him knows it. He can't even keep his team on the same message because he goes off at any little tweet. He is embarrassing and alienating his own staff who are professional people. You and the like are always on his defense citing some brilliant ploy to expose and uproot the evils of Washington. This is not happening. Several of his appointees are some of the biggest Washington douchebags in the game. And he under minds and humiliates his own staff fairly regularly. There is no brilliant strategy at work here. What we are witnessing is a idiot billionaire narcissist with a world podium. 

Bingo.

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:bc: 

39 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Youre acting like youve never heard of  Trump until he decided to run for president.Hes been in the public eye for as long as I can remember.....the competition was horrible and thats what the libs should be disgusted about.

46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Spot on. But the dupes that support trump think he's brilliant. 

51 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Does it matter the way you get there as long as the result is the same in this case?

52 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

you just crushed woolies skull with your bare hand ....and everything you posted is 100% spot on.

Just because Trump is not a part of the evil assholes on team R or the disgusting evil assholes on team D .....does not mean that he is not a disgusting evil assfuck playing for his own team

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Does it matter the way you get there as long as the result is the same in this case?

the result is more of the same you fucking moron ....sweet fucking shit man kill yourself 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

So when you go to the water park and want to go down the water slide. The operator says well you can go down on this inner tube or this newly severed whale cock lathered in feces. Do you say, "Whats the difference, they will both get me to the bottom?" ? 

14 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre acting like youve never heard of  Trump until he decided to run for president.Hes been in the public eye for as long as I can remember.....the competition was horrible and thats what the libs should be disgusted about.

Yes they should but it’s clear they still don’t get it...look at the shit they type here, look at Hillary’s book. They simply will not be introspective and change course instead they will blame everything and everyone other than what they see in the mirror. If Trump bludeoning you in the face everyday with his scattergun idiocy doesn’t change your approach then nothing will. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, racer254 said:

Exposing corruption in washington is more of the same? Yeah, OK.:bashhead:

if you are creating as much as you are exposing then yes......fucking A you are a brain dead fucking asshole. Do us all a favor and find a left wing loon....put your heads together....and send a fucking .40 cal pain killer through both empty vessels

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

if you are creating as much as you are exposing then yes......fucking A you are a brain dead fucking asshole. Do us all a favor and find a left wing loon....put your heads together....and send a fucking .40 cal pain killer through both empty vessels

Oh boy, your going off the rails this early on a friday? 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes they should but it’s clear they still don’t get it...look at the shit they type here, look at Hillary’s book. They simply will not be introspective and change course instead they will blame everything and everyone other than what they see in the mirror.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So when you go to the water park and want to go down the water slide. The operator says well you can go down on this inner tube or this newly severed whale cock lathered in feces. Do you say, "Whats the difference, they will both get me to the bottom?" ? 

I said "in this case"  Meaning, if the corruption in washington is exposed, who cares if it is a well thought out plot or not?