Check your account email address ×

Pro-Trump War Hero Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You weren’t 18 by the end of the conflict? How old are you?

I am 62. I turned 18 in 1973. The Vietnam draft ended in January 1973

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I am 62. I turned 18 in 1973. The Vietnam draft ended in January 1973

War ended in 75... How can you chastise Trump because he didn’t serve, yet you had the choice and didn’t? Fucking pussy. Guess you guys have a lot in common. You both could have, but you missed it by a few months in the draft and he missed it because he was rich. Sounds the same to me. Now shut the fuck up. 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

War ended in 75... How can you chastise Trump because he didn’t serve, yet you had the choice and didn’t? Fucking pussy. Guess you guys have a lot in common. You both could have, but you missed it by a few months in the draft and he missed it because he was rich. Sounds the same to me. Now shut the fuck up. 

Again the draft ended in January 1973. 

Why any veteran would vote for a chickenhawk is beyond me. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Again the draft ended in January 1973. 

Why any veteran would vote for a chickenhawk is beyond me. 

So you could have fought in Vietnam and didn’t but tell him off for not fighting in Vietnam? Noted. Fucking hypocrite piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you could have fought in Vietnam and didn’t but tell him off for not fighting in Vietnam? Noted. Fucking hypocrite piece of shit. 

MC takes a kick to the pussy.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve said the same in here and got ridiculed for it. If you didn’t serve you need to stfu about others and whether they did or not. Seems simple to me. :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Bullshit, service doesn't afford a free ride.

Neal

No but MC has been spewing about Trump and his deferments for months yet he had the opportunity to serve in Vietnam and did not.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

According to Huckabee it does.....:read:  Good thing both sides are the same......:snack:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

No but MC has been spewing about Trump and his deferments for months yet he had the opportunity to serve in Vietnam and did not.

:lmao: And that changes your support and defense of Healspurs......how....:read:

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve said the same in here and got ridiculed for it. If you didn’t serve you need to stfu about others and whether they did or not. Seems simple to me. :dunno: 

It is a fairly simple premise.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

It may not be free....but it's definitely cheaper.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

MC is perfect for being MC.  No doubt about it.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

According to Huckabee it does.....:read:  Good thing both sides are the same......:snack:

Mike Huckabee or are your referring to Sarah Sanders and considering how you and your ilk flipped over Trumps perceived slight to a gold star family maybe you should treat Gold Star Father Kelley with some respect.

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why don't we do the same thing for other professions or services. Like say, political office? 

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Mike Huckabee or are your referring to Sarah Sanders and considering how you and your ilk flipped over Trumps perceived slight to a gold star family maybe you should treat Gold Star Father Kelley with some respect.

:lmao: Kelley lied and the goofy congresswoman was correct and is owed an apology. 👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Kelley lied and the goofy congresswoman was correct and is owed an apology. 👍

You sure are demanding a lot of apologies today.....wanna guess how many are going to happen there Corky?:saluting::thumb:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. 

Why don't we do the same thing for other professions or services. Like say, political office? 

Not really.  People belittling others because they didn't serve when they didn't serve themselves is appauling.  And cowardly hypocrisy at it's finest.  I don't compare any civilian endeavor to be the same.  Well, for the most part anyway.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

"KELLY IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!"  

:lol:

SR Freddy.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not really.  People belittling others because they didn't serve when they didn't serve themselves is appauling.  And cowardly hypocrisy at it's finest.  I don't compare any civilian endeavor to be the same.  

Not when one of those people is a chicken hawk. 

You know, like Trump, Nugent, etc. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not when one of those people is a chicken hawk. 

You know, like Trump, Nugent, etc. 

MC could have served and Trump is CIC....should he be a pacifist to appease the likes of you?

MC could have served and Trump is CIC....should he be a pacifist to appease the likes of you?

Well being a pacifist wouldn't be appeasing me, so no. 

So what would you like him to do...never mention war or the threat of force?

Yes, that's what I expect Jim, you got it. 

This is why I post less and less.

Have a good night.