Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so no answer to the question, huh?

I sure as hell wouldn't be as unglued as you are, particularly if I attributed a quote like "lying cunt" to her.  Jesus guy.  Relax.  Like I said, you want to pick fights 24/7, don't act surprised when people throw a little back in your face.  I also remember asking you before the election whether you might reconsider your opinion and attitudes about things if Trump won the election.  Instead of a little reflection, you and the 3 dipshit  Amigos have doubled down on the insults to his supporters.  So fuck you.

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wait a minute....am I a ship captain or a gang leader....make up your fucking mind! 

IMG_3473.JPG.e413b9822270c15c82056b12cda9d190.JPGIMG_3474.JPG.37d02c8c3412b2458b369cbc5101a23d.JPG

:lol:  

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck you Jimmy.  You're a fucking pussy who lacks the character to man-up and apologize.  

Oh shut the hell up you broken record Tourettes sock puppet..  Dump pump dump blah blah blah

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wolfie's refusal to answer that question speaks volumes. 

Oh, I think he'll chime in when he gets here.  Quite frankly, I'm interested in his response also.  I thought your reply it was pretty well pecked out.  I like FSCE history!!!  It's all going iin my book.  I do remember reading something about a wedding picture being cropped or "shopped" being the catalyst for the end of FS.01 though.....

Dude, personally I wish you'd let this whole thing go.  I like you and like you here.  You're dedicated to your cause even if I don't agree with much of it...or any sometimes.  You kinda drug your wife into this and Biggie made a perfectly legitimate (and legal) response to it.  Why do you care what a stranger says about your wife anyway?  I wouldn't give two shits.  Or a boat load of them for that matter.  And neither would she.  Now in person..yeah......we're gonna have issues.  But here?  In this fucking insane asylum?  No.

Let it go bro!  I've already changed sides with you on the "Bentifa Paypal Affair"....I'll toot my own horn here but....That's a win for you!!!!!  

FUCK YOU BENTIFA!!!!!  :lol:

@f7ben  ......morning sunshine!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I called my wife a fucking cunt last weekend.....she was pissed. lol

I think I would have been better off calling my wife that.  I called her an "idiot" instead.  She didn't speak to me the rest of the day.  She was pissed!!!!  I actually apologized the next day.  I'll try "cunt" the next time.  I HATE APOLOGIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

not when it comes to women calling other women that you dumb fuck

Really....so are you saying it's a common word out of your wife's mouth.....well than let me reiterate.........Classy Broad! :lol:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I sure as hell wouldn't be as unglued as you are, particularly if I attributed a quote like "lying cunt" to her.  Jesus guy.  Relax.  Like I said, you want to pick fights 24/7, don't act surprised when people throw a little back in your face.  I also remember asking you before the election whether you might reconsider your opinion and attitudes about things if Trump won the election.  Instead of a little reflection, you and the 3 dipshit  Amigos have doubled down on the insults to his supporters.  So fuck you.

:lol:  

Oh shut the hell up you broken record Tourettes sock puppet..  Dump pump dump blah blah blah

you're absolutely right, you'd be considerably worse. you'd be calling for the banning of whoever said it in addition to everything else. why do you want to keep dragging trump into this little side discussion? it's not about trump. it' about something smails said about my wife. 

you're absolutely right, you'd be considerably worse. you'd be calling for the banning of whoever said it in addition to everything else. why do you want to keep dragging trump into this little side discussion? it's not about trump. it' about something smails said about my wife. 

You brought it up fuckhead so stfu and move along. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't say that either. do you think snakey's wife is classless too?

Sure....feel better now? 

Mine is too sometimes and I let her know.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think he'll chime in when he gets here.  Quite frankly, I'm interested in his response also.  I thought your reply it was pretty well pecked out.  I like FSCE history!!!  It's all going iin my book.  I do remember reading something about a wedding picture being cropped or "shopped" being the catalyst for the end of FS.01 though.....

Dude, personally I wish you'd let this whole thing go.  I like you and like you here.  You're dedicated to your cause even if I don't agree with much of it...or any sometimes.  You kinda drug your wife into this and Biggie made a perfectly legitimate (and legal) response to it.  Why do you care what a stranger says about your wife anyway?  I wouldn't give two shits.  Or a boat load of them for that matter.  And neither would she.  Now in person..yeah......we're gonna have issues.  But here?  In this fucking insane asylum?  No.

Let it go bro!  I've already changed sides with you on the "Bentifa Paypal Affair"....I'll toot my own horn here but....That's a win for you!!!!!  

FUCK YOU BENTIFA!!!!!  :lol:

@f7ben  ......morning sunshine!

Here is help on the first bold :bc:

i_need_to_get_a_life_by_nataliesophia-d4

On the second bold I have that pic somewhere :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's different - they are teammates. 👍

I see this as a typical FSCE issue - the difference in the reaction to a comment/situation when it's one of us vs a Clown Posse member.  There are a handful of people on here who do call out inappropriate comments on both sides.     

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus, post it up, we've been divorced for 9 fucking years, and the pic was taken 4 years before that.  I wish people would stop acting like it was a pivotal moment in internet history.  They chopped HER face out and Thibberts pic in on her body.  And I wanted to kill a few people.  14 years ago.  Thibbert went on to become a sno-x superstar.  The rest is history.   I'm way over it.  Wished people would stop bringing it up. :lol:   

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck all the drama in this thread, getting back on topic there were some things Kelly said the other day that were really far from the facts, any comments on that? :lol::lol: 

The grandma with the goofy hats exposed the general :lol: it really chaps the Clown Posses' asses :lmao: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Well, that's not really help..is it?  :lol:

You know, when people post pics on a site like this, and then it gets tossed back at them when they ask for trouble, not sure why it is such a surprise to anybody.  If somebody wants to act like a compete imbecile as they post personal pics and informtion...then whine when it "goes south" well....tough shit.   As long as the rules stay, well...kinda vague and "rule-less", it all gets to go down how it all goes down.  That goes for any and everybody, IMO.  Personally, with one MASSIVE exception for me (everyone knows that exception), I'm not a fan of doing it.  I'd call it "classless" but from what I am reading here.  "classy" is a much harsher term.  Ughhh....I wasted so much time on education.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure....feel better now? 

Mine is too sometimes and I let her know.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see this as a typical FSCE issue - the difference in the reaction to a comment/situation when it's one of us vs a Clown Posse member.  There are a handful of people on here who do call out inappropriate comments on both sides.     

Now what fuckhead.....go lay down you dopey  looking jerkoff.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The grandma with the goofy hats exposed the general :lol: it really chaps the Clown Posses' asses :lmao: 

another reason of many that smails took a deep dive into the anger/personal insult department. his boy and his admin are complete fuck ups, he knows it, and he's mad as hell because we were right. so mad, he'll even bed with the imbeciles creepr, racer etc. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

i'm not so sure. i highly doubt smails would call snake's wife classless to his face.

another reason of many that smails took a deep dive into the anger/personal insult department. his boy and his admin are complete fuck ups, he knows it, and he's mad as hell because we were right. so mad, he'll even bed with the imbeciles creepr, racer etc. :lol:

Are they part of my gang too....holy shit I need a bigger clubhouse!!!! 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep - but he's a pussy and can't handle being in the minority on the forum. :lmao: 

i'm not so sure. i highly doubt smails would call snake's wife classless to his face.

When are you coming here to make me bleed as you put it....willing, ready and waiting.